• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Political Rant Funny Images II

He once mistook a photo of the woman accusing him of rape (who "wasn't his type") for a photo of his ex-wife. So I'm not sure what conclusion to draw.
Maybe his ex-wife wasn’t his type either.
He buried her at one of his golf courses for a tax write off, so you may be right.

He once mistook a photo of the woman accusing him of rape (who "wasn't his type") for a photo of his ex-wife. So I'm not sure what conclusion to draw.
He buried her at one of his golf courses for a tax write off, so you may be right.
I mean, spreading the ashes of a loved one who loved golf at a sand trap at their favorite course, okay.

Burying someone at a golf course? Who buries someone at a golf course?!

At the Middletown Greens and Burial Ground, we tend to EVERY need of our members.

I mean, spreading the ashes of a loved one who loved golf at a sand trap at their favorite course, okay.

Burying someone at a golf course? Who buries someone at a golf course?!

At the Middletown Greens and Burial Ground, we tend to EVERY need of our members.
“You said ‘birdie’?? I thought you said ‘body’. Sorry, boss!”

Reactions: SLD

Oof, evasively going high is not what Republican voters want. Get in the mud, that's how you win.

Back
Top Bottom