• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Political Rant Funny Images II

(m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=uEGgL_vS6fGHUYnP)original_25731352.jpg

She's just a slag! look at those floppy tits. The Trumpet must've been hard up. Either that, or she gives great head!

D5AS60JU4AEN1mB.jpg

Sleezy, backstabbing shifty Bill caught out, again and again.

“If you don't like someone, the way he holds his spoon will make you furious; if you do like him, he can turn his plate over in your lap and you won't mind.”

-- Irving Becker

Out of curiosity, who's turning their plate over in your lap this election?

D4vWFOTUUAAliUp.jpg

ap-image.jpg

Giant Rodent raises the hand of America's favorite celebrity bunny.

Well, if the cops had just slightly more evidence, or weren't indebted to their union. Shifty Bill would be in jail for the alleged rape of a woman named Cathy. But that's quite okay with commie apologists who would vote for anyone, even Di Natale as long as it wasn't the conservatives.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Australian..._is_bill_shortens_historical_rape_allegation/

No, it's not OK. The police have a lousy record when it comes to investigating and prosecuting rape cases, and it wouldn't surprise me to discover that Shorten was protected because he's powerful.

commie apologists who would vote for anyone, even Di Natale as long as it wasn't the conservatives.

Not quite. I'll still be putting the various crypto-Nazi parties below the conservative parties. You should be more worried about people doing the opposite, unless of course you're one of them?

I'll still be putting the various crypto-Nazi parties below the conservative parties. You should be more worried about people doing the opposite, unless of course you're one of them?

Is that a question?

Out of curiosity, who's turning their plate over in your lap this election?

Can't prove it, but I'm pretty certain agenlo is campaigning for Andrew Wilson whilst trying to revive the United Patriots Front.

I would definitely be fine if this became a reality:

3.jpg

The new nickname for the note could be "egg voucher".

Back
Top Bottom