• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Political Rant Funny Images II

Out of curiosity, who's turning their plate over in your lap this election?

Can't prove it, but I'm pretty certain agenlo is campaigning for Andrew Wilson whilst trying to revive the United Patriots Front.

I would definitely be fine if this became a reality:

3.jpg

The new nickname for the note could be "egg voucher".

That kid's a deadset leggend.

The new nickname for the note could be "egg voucher".

That kid's a deadset leggend.

If i remember rightly, when someone threw an egg at Australia's worse PM ever, [worse ever until backstabber Bill get's to live in the Lodge ] Gizzard, the egg thrower was charged. Why wasn't this brat charged?

The police couldn't find any witnesses or video evidence, so they let him off with a warning.

If i remember rightly, when someone threw an egg at Australia's worse PM ever, [worse ever until backstabber Bill get's to live in the Lodge ] Gizzard, the egg thrower was charged. Why wasn't this brat charged?

The police couldn't find any witnesses or video evidence, so they let him off with a warning.

I won't argue with that as I barely remember the incident. But I thought the person deserved some kind of an award, or medal for doing something worthy for the nation!

I won't argue with that as I barely remember the incident. But I thought the person deserved some kind of an award, or medal for doing something worthy for the nation!
Woooooooosh...

How is Tony Abbott 'Gizzard'? Is it something to do with him eating raw onions?

How is Tony Abbott 'Gizzard'? Is it something to do with him eating raw onions?

Yeah, I thought his nickname was Budgie Smuggler.

Funny because it is true

D5MtQ46WsAAqopP.jpg

Cry more. Screw Russiagate, more like dual loyalty, fifth column gate.

Back
Top Bottom