• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Polls of the Presidential Race

I particularly love those photos of evangelical googamoogas laying hands on Trump in the Oval Office. It's then that you realize that the OT is moonshine (if you didn't 'til then.) If there was a Jehovah, when they pulled their hands back there'd be charred, smoking lesions on their hands, and Trump would be crowing about his mighty powers.

And, sadly, more of the White people in my area are putting out their Trump signs. Since the demographics in my area have changed a lot over the past 4 years, I do wonder what my Black neighbors are thinking knowing they are living in close proximity to so many people who support a racist asshole.

Perhaps you can ask one of the 19% of black people who plan to vote for Trump, or one of the 22% who approve of his performance, why they support a racist asshole.

Those people do baffle me. The people who embrace a party/ideology/religion that actively harms them.

I think about what ELSE is going on in their decision that drowns out the fact that the pary/religion has no respect for them.
I do get that sometimes these people are simply more concerned about another issue (anti-gay, anti-immigrant for example) and they just do not find any harm in beloging to a clubs that thinks they are scum.

It certainly is an interesting phenomenon.

What is also curious is how some "experts" consider *only* 4 out of 5 people in a demographic hating you is a victory of some sorts.

And, sadly, more of the White people in my area are putting out their Trump signs. Since the demographics in my area have changed a lot over the past 4 years, I do wonder what my Black neighbors are thinking knowing they are living in close proximity to so many people who support a racist asshole.

Perhaps you can ask one of the 19% of black people who plan to vote for Trump, or one of the 22% who approve of his performance, why they support a racist asshole.

Those people do baffle me. The people who embrace a party/ideology/religion that actively harms them.

I think about what ELSE is going on in their decision that drowns out the fact that the pary/religion has no respect for them.
I do get that sometimes these people are simply more concerned about another issue (anti-gay, anti-immigrant for example) and they just do not find any harm in beloging to a clubs that thinks they are scum.

It certainly is an interesting phenomenon.

What is also curious is how some "experts" consider *only* 4 out of 5 people in a demographic hating you is a victory of some sorts.

Reminds me of the "Do you approve of the job congress is doing?" question. It tells me, without regards to race, roughly twenty percent of the population is out of their fucking minds.

This should be a cry for more in-patient mental health facilities.

Okay, three positive reasons.

1. Preserve abortion rights - several candidates have that.

How many are nominees from a major party, who have a snowball's chance in hell of getting elected and nominating SCOTUS Justices?
Looks like you forgot the "reason" in "reasons", dude.

If you intend to register a "protest vote', I understand. But don't fool yourself into thinking that the policy differences between Stephen Lawton Germundesfeldt and anyone else are going to register with anyone other than you, Stephen Lawton Germundesfeldt and a handful of similarly frustrated followers of Stephen Lawton Germundesfeldt.

Eg3D_IOXcAAQNDF

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/09/02/biden-staggering-monthly-cash-haul-407712
Joe Biden and the Democratic National Committee reported raising a record $365 million in August, surprising even seasoned party fundraisers and putting to rest fears that President Trump would drown him in campaign spending.
The staggering cash haul coincides with Biden naming Sen. Kamala Harris as his running mate before the convention. It more than doubles Trump’s $165 million record, set in July, and also eclipses the $193 million raised by Barack Obama in September 2008. Trump has not yet announced his August numbers.\\

“We literally couldn’t count the money fast enough. It’s a crazy problem to have,” said one Democratic donor and financier for the Biden campaign who was not authorized to speak on the record.
“Don’t get me wrong: a lot of this is because of Trump. America hates him and people are giving what they can to stop him because they believe,” the donor said. “But you can’t underestimate how well Joe has played this, how important Kamala is to the team or how solid the campaign has been.”

Loose the hounds!

Fox News' poll in Arizona is interesting (inaccurate?) as it indicates whites are split among Trump 45-45. I don't like it when numbers aren't close to 100. But with Trump down 9 points and 10 points for whites undecided, can he make up that gap getting most of those votes? The other issue, and Trump is toast if this poll is accurate, Biden leads among men 46-45, but again 9 pts unknown. Biden is up 69 to 23 with Hispanics. Clinton got 60% in the Exit Poll.

The numbers are optimistic and if accurate... also indicates Texas is in play for Biden via the Hispanic vote. He won't win it, but Texas very well could go into the single digits.

BUT!!! That 46-45 men I don't trust, it is too good to be true. Trump won men in Arizona 53-40 in 2016. That would be a catastrophic change... and the election is over.

With the sinister George Soros donating record amounts to the DEMS, is it any wonder? So far he has donated double what he donated Clinton in 2016, with almost 3 months to go until polling day.

https://rmx.news/article/article/ge...sidential-elections-to-take-down-donald-trump
George Soros is a BUSINESSMAN. I repeat, a BUSINESSMAN.

Yes, a CAPITALIST.

angelo, I thought that you believed in capitalism.

So it's fine when the donor is from the left, but may Zeus help DJT because he's white and from the right.

With the sinister George Soros donating record amounts to the DEMS, is it any wonder? So far he has donated double what he donated Clinton in 2016, with almost 3 months to go until polling day.

https://rmx.news/article/article/ge...sidential-elections-to-take-down-donald-trump
Today on "That Darn Jew", angelo presents evidence of a conspiracy that is totally not anti-Semitic about how a Jew is single handedly controlling a US election.
Oh dear, the likely next administration is going to be burdened with the " Jewish/Soros" collusion. That'll be an impeachable crime by Groping Joe won't it?

Fox News' poll in Arizona is interesting (inaccurate?) as it indicates whites are split among Trump 45-45. I don't like it when numbers aren't close to 100. But with Trump down 9 points and 10 points for whites undecided, can he make up that gap getting most of those votes? The other issue, and Trump is toast if this poll is accurate, Biden leads among men 46-45, but again 9 pts unknown. Biden is up 69 to 23 with Hispanics. Clinton got 60% in the Exit Poll.

The numbers are optimistic and if accurate... also indicates Texas is in play for Biden via the Hispanic vote. He won't win it, but Texas very well could go into the single digits.

BUT!!! That 46-45 men I don't trust, it is too good to be true. Trump won men in Arizona 53-40 in 2016. That would be a catastrophic change... and the election is over.

AZ isn't LA. Lots of well educated white pippa. They don't scare so easy. I think Wumpy might be writing them off. He has to guard TX and FL to have any prayer of making it look like he only lost because rigging.
And now he has blown a big hole in that excuse, overtly asking his drooling moron followers to vote twice.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/nobel-winners-joe-biden-trump-2020_n_5f50b1ddc5b6578026c9c73d

Dozens of American winners of the Nobel Prize are backing Joe Biden in the 2020 election.

The 81 Nobel laureates in physics, chemistry and medicine officially endorsed the Democratic candidate in an open letter released Wednesday.

“At no time in our nation’s history has there been a greater need for our leaders to appreciate the value of science in formulating public policy,” read the letter. According to CNN, the campaign was organized by Rep. Bill Foster (D-Ill.), the only physicist in Congress.

“During his long record of public service, Joe Biden has consistently demonstrated his willingness to listen to experts, his understanding of the value of international collaboration in research, and his respect for the contribution that immigrants make to the intellectual life of our country,” the letter said. “As American citizens and as scientists, we wholeheartedly endorse Joe Biden for President.”

One more very good reason to vote for Biden.

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1301540878381703168?s=20[/TWEET]

Back
Top Bottom