• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Possible attempt on Nancy Pelosi's life

I think that's his Instagram, but I already posted a story about this above.

The tweet

FgPgd-ZWAAEYb3X

The post I saw had all lowercases for the user handle. As you have cited, it does appear to be his account and I read elsewhere that appears to confirm it.

It is an insult to consider such a post "crass" or "tasteless". It is vile and inhumane. What the fuck is wrong with that coke headed fuck?! I try hard to be reasonable about claims and social media accusations, and the Trumps always seem to manage to take advantage of the benefits of doubt I allow for because some things seem just too over the top.

Nancy Pelosi should be allowed to slam... to get Danial Bryan to slam a sledgehammer into the crotch of Jr.

The post I saw had all lowercases for the user handle. As you have cited, it does appear to be his account and I read elsewhere that appears to confirm it.

It is an insult to consider such a post "crass" or "tasteless". It is vile and inhumane. What the fuck is wrong with that coke headed fuck?! I try hard to be reasonable about claims and social media accusations, and the Trumps always seem to manage to take advantage of the benefits of doubt I allow for because some things seem just too over the top.

Nancy Pelosi should be allowed to slam... to get Danial Bryan to slam a sledgehammer into the crotch of Jr.
What the fuck is wrong with Don Jr. is that he's a coke headed fuck who was raised by Donald J Trump Sr. I'm pretty sure that hammer thing has been done to him a long time ago and so frequently after the first time, there's really nothing left to feel.....anything at all. He's despicable but I feel sorry for him. Not that it excuses a damn thing that he does/has done. His parentage/upbringing/genetics explains a lot. Just like the Herschel Walker's mental illness(es) and his CTE explain Walker's behavior but do not excuse it. In both cases, the fact that both men are shamelessly exploited by the QOP (and in Trump's case, by his father) is so beyond despicable that I cannot even come up with a word to describe how low and horrific it is. Not that this excuses one damn thing either man has done/does/says/said. They both need a lot of help from people who truly care about them and their well being. All of which is best accomplished if they are removed far from the public arena and public eye, permanently.

Cool, now every nut has a floor plan of Pelosi's house.

I must have missed something. I see a little bit of the foyer, and some stairs. Other than that....:unsure:

That said, I did hear some replays of the video with the address bleeped out, and others were not. Not sure if it really makes a difference though, does it? Perhaps in days gone by, but in the internet age, its not hard to find anyone's address if you're determined enough.

He said he attacked Pelosi because people's individual liberties are under attack.

In almost a call to arms, DePape says the, "people killing it have names and addresses, so I got their names and addresses, so I could pay them a little visit…have a heart-to-heart chat about their bad behavior."

In the chilling and bizarre phone call, he apologized for not going further.

"I want to apologize to everyone. I messed up. What I did was really bad. I'm so sorry I didn't get more of them. It's my own fault. No one else is to blame. I should have come better prepared," he says.

I can't tell if the conservatives on this board genuinely disbelieve in the conspiracy, and are trying to pretend that all of the capitol rioters and home invaders have nothing to do with their political movement, or whether they do believe in the conspiracy, and are just trying to conceal their support for the capitol rioters and home invaders who get caught?

@Politesse: I think that you will never find out. It's hard tricking them to say the quiet part out loud.

To get them to say it, you would need to say the loud part loudly with them in the same way they do, and if you do that, you are already one of them, speaking the same big lies with a wink and a nod.

Even if you did it purely to swim in that sea and hear the quiet part so as to give it light, it takes a toll: you come to believe things you say in the way you say them and it's impossible to push the correct tone without fomenting empathy towards their cause.

Video released Friday of the harrowing home invasion and assault that nearly killed then-Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi’s husband in October brought little in the way of self-reflection or regret from far-right Internet trolls and Fox News stars who spent months baselessly insisting that the attack had actually resulted from a gay tryst gone wrong. Instead, the denizens of the right-wing conspiracy theory ecosystem either claimed that the new evidence proved that they were right all along, or used it to float additional conspiracy theories about why it hadn’t been released earlier.

This story has been a standout low in right-wing news media, a place where there is no known bottom. An old man was viciously beaten with a hammer and the response has to been to downplay it, truther it, and even joke about it.

The bodycam video fit very well what you would expect from reading the news reports and the court documents. They even already played it in court, it wasn't being hidden. Reporters had already seen it. Yet even after the video release, they're still playing their conspiracy propaganda games, repeating the cycle of their stochastic terrorism incitement.

Last edited:
The man accused of attacking Paul Pelosi, the husband of former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), offered an apology in court Tuesday, claiming the former Speaker’s husband was “never” his target, according to The Associated Press.
:rolleyes:

OMG. That's like every "the gun just went off" defense ever. I hope this guy gets decades in a cell.
Like, it doesn't matter. Even if he said his target was time traveling Hitler, I would need to stress that the duty of any ethical assassin requires actually confirming that the person they are assassinating is their target.

And that's assuming ethical assassination could be a thing.

The man accused of attacking Paul Pelosi, the husband of former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), offered an apology in court Tuesday, claiming the former Speaker’s husband was “never” his target, according to The Associated Press.
:rolleyes:
You really have to deep into the QAnon madness before his list of planned targets can make sense.

Back
Top Bottom