• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Proof of Fraud, Coming Monday!

We can expect as much proof as you would find in Budweiser Zero.

Yabut ... they're going to make him cancel it, and I really really REALLY wanted to watch him dig himself deeper in the hole!

Part of me would love to see people keep handing him rope until he's hogtied and swinging by the neck.

But I'm more concerned that he'll start the 2024 Insurrection with his standard pile of lies and rabble rousing.

On the balance, I'd rather his lawyers shut him up.
Tom

I don't know... I think this report is being compiled by the same people he hired to investigate Obama's Birth Certificate, which he said had some shocking discoveries.

Part of me would love to see people keep handing him rope until he's hogtied and swinging by the neck.
He reached that point with his Ukraine call. The GOP keeps cutting the rope.
But I'm more concerned that he'll start the 2024 Insurrection with his standard pile of lies and rabble rousing.
An insurrection only works if the GOP is on board with it. They are in the House, but not quite in the Senate. I ponder the GOP is wondering whether it'll modify their charter or rules to make it impossible to run for President from house arrest. If Trump is convicted in January in the DC trial, his base could possibly make it impossible for anyone else to win the nomination. It already seems unlikely at this point.

I don't know... I think this report is being compiled by the same people he hired to investigate Obama's Birth Certificate, which he said had some shocking discoveries.

He accurately predicted my reaction to what his people in Hawaii were finding, when he said "... and you won't BELIEVE what they're finding!"
Sure enough, I didn't believe it.

I've seen the fraud report. One of our Moms for Liberty got an advance copy from a fellow with Christian Caucasians for Commerce who is a longtime Trump contributor. Not all of it is persuasive, but I must tell you, there are 4 bombshells that will be very hard for the prosecutors to ignore:
1. Muscogee County - text file - Sheriff Cyrus Poteete attests that 43 boxes of Trump ballots were taken from the county courthouse. Informants tell him that they were buried adjacent to Ma Rainey's grave outside of Columbus.
2. Fulton County (Atlanta) - video file - Sheriff William (Billy) Poteete attests that all ballots from greater Atlanta were taken to a soul food restaurant on West Peachtree. There, in a back room, they were "sorted" -- that is, most of the Trump ballots were removed and (reportedly) cooked in a deep fryer, then thrown in the trash. There is shadowy surveillance video that appears to show Hillary Clinton and Nancy Pelosi in the restaurant supervising the "sorting". Both women are topless.
3. Bibb County - video file - Sheriff Angus Poteete has security video of Vince Foster (we thought he was dead, right?) absconding with 6 lock boxes of ballots from the Macon courthouse in an Amazon Prime van.
4. Sumter County - video file - Sheriff Clarence (Bud) Poteete has body cam footage of Jimmy Carter on a crotch rocket, holding on to a satchel as he sped from the Plains Community Center back to his home. The President was going so fast that ballots were flying out of the satchel. Numerous Trump ballots were found on the roadway the next morning.

What do you have to say, Fani???

I've seen the fraud report. One of our Moms for Liberty got an advance copy from a fellow with Christian Caucasians for Commerce who is a longtime Trump contributor. Not all of it is persuasive, but I must tell you, there are 4 bombshells that will be very hard for the prosecutors to ignore:
1. Muscogee County - text file - Sheriff Cyrus Poteete attests that 43 boxes of Trump ballots were taken from the county courthouse. Informants tell him that they were buried adjacent to Ma Rainey's grave outside of Columbus.
2. Fulton County (Atlanta) - video file - Sheriff William (Billy) Poteete attests that all ballots from greater Atlanta were taken to a soul food restaurant on West Peachtree. There, in a back room, they were "sorted" -- that is, most of the Trump ballots were removed and (reportedly) cooked in a deep fryer, then thrown in the trash. There is shadowy surveillance video that appears to show Hillary Clinton and Nancy Pelosi in the restaurant supervising the "sorting". Both women are topless.
3. Bibb County - video file - Sheriff Angus Poteete has security video of Vince Foster (we thought he was dead, right?) absconding with 6 lock boxes of ballots from the Macon courthouse in an Amazon Prime van.
4. Sumter County - video file - Sheriff Clarence (Bud) Poteete has body cam footage of Jimmy Carter on a crotch rocket, holding on to a satchel as he sped from the Plains Community Center back to his home. The President was going so fast that ballots were flying out of the satchel. Numerous Trump ballots were found on the roadway the next morning.

Fuck, this is going to show up in what Trump releases in a Truth Social post.

I don't know. It's only been three years since the 2020 election. I think it makes more sense to hold onto the proof it was fraudulent for a few more years. Or at least until after the next one, right?

Oh, I think Mr. Trump will deliver proof of fraud on Monday because every time he opens his mouth, he delivers more proof of fraud.

Trump still does not understand the difference between wild, hairy assed claims and evidence. 60+ failed lawsuits demonstrate that.

Trump still does not understand the difference between wild, hairy assed claims and evidence. 60+ failed lawsuits demonstrate that.
My take is that he understands perfectly well, but that he's an old shingle-salesman conman who gleefully strings along the rubes who somehow believe him. In another lifetime he was a carny running shell games on the Boardwalk.

Fuck, this is going to show up in what Trump releases in a Truth Social post.
You left out JFK, Elvis, Qtards and Bigfoot, not to mention alien spacecraft and Biden's laptop, all being seen with Fani. What a nothingburger!

Back
Top Bottom