• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Proof of Fraud, Coming Monday!

How Sad? How surprising? What a shame? What a sham? Now Orange Mouth says he's not going to give us all this wonderful evidence. I'm really bummed. I was waiting to have all the lizard people exposed as well. Just too, too sad. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Trump cancels press conference on election fraud claims, citing attorneys' advice

And no doubt there was an uptick in donations from his idiot followers.
In other news, Trump actually listened to his attorneys for a change. That's a yuge development.

How Sad? How surprising? What a shame? What a sham? Now Orange Mouth says he's not going to give us all this wonderful evidence. I'm really bummed. I was waiting to have all the lizard people exposed as well. Just too, too sad. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Trump cancels press conference on election fraud claims, citing attorneys' advice

And no doubt there was an uptick in donations from his idiot followers.
In other news, Trump actually listened to his attorneys for a change. That's a yuge development.
I don't think he listened to his attorneys. He played the idiots that support him, including his attorneys. He never planned to have a news conference in the first place. I was just hoping he'd do it anyway because he's a big enough asshole.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Rather than releasing the Report on the Rigged & Stolen Georgia 2020 Presidential Election on Monday, my lawyers would prefer putting this, I believe, Irrefutable & Overwhelming evidence of Election Fraud & Irregularities in formal Legal Filings as we fight to dismiss this disgraceful Indictment by a publicity & campaign finance seeking D.A., who sadly presides over a record breaking Murder & Violent Crime area, Atlanta. Therefore, the News Conference is no longer necessary!
:fuckoff:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Rather than releasing the Report on the Rigged & Stolen Georgia 2020 Presidential Election on Monday, my lawyers would prefer putting this, I believe, Irrefutable & Overwhelming evidence of Election Fraud & Irregularities in formal Legal Filings as we fight to dismiss this disgraceful Indictment by a publicity & campaign finance seeking D.A., who sadly presides over a record breaking Murder & Violent Crime area, Atlanta. Therefore, the News Conference is no longer necessary!
Good thing he held back all that evidence for three years or he wouldn’t have been ready for his trial.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Good thing he held back all that evidence for three years or he wouldn’t have been ready for his trial.
Gee, do you think Orange Mouth knows about things like disclosure? Hey, he's had this secret evidence for three years and still has it and is going to use it in trial. Methinks much bullshit be spoken. I sure hope they put the Mouth on the stand. Considering the lawyers aren't going to get paid maybe that will be reward enough.

So his defense to election fraud charges is say they have evidence for election fraud so it was okay to commit election fraud rather than take the matter to the Georgia courts?

In other words, he is admitting he did what they are accused of.

I think it more likely that there was never going to be a press conference. I think it was a deliberate ploy to help drum up support and to maintain tge morale of the dupes, ops , troops.
perhaps - really hard to know, I'm not sure that he ever really thinks anything through . . . OTOH, I can't see him listening to his attorneys telling him not to have a press conference . . .

I think it more likely that there was never going to be a press conference. I think it was a deliberate ploy to help drum up support and to maintain tge morale of the dupes, ops , troops.
perhaps - really hard to know, I'm not sure that he ever really thinks anything through . . . OTOH, I can't see him listening to his attorneys telling him not to have a press conference . . .
If they threatened to quit perhaps. Which they would likely have to as it would be nearly impossible to defend him in good faith — if it even is right now. Most of his former attorneys are now under criminal indictment themselves so they may not want that kind of exposure.

perhaps - really hard to know, I'm not sure that he ever really thinks anything through . .
We're talking about someone who is accustomed to getting whatever he wants. Who is accustomed to lying when it suits him.

Trump is not the first person I've met who cannot distinguish between what is true, and what he wants to believe.

The difference between him and all the other inveterate liars I've known is his money. He is accustomed to buying the reality he prefers. And there are millions of Americans, armed with guns and ballots, who desperately want to share in his success. And thousands of predatory politicians who will take advantage of those millions of desperate people.
Tom

Remember, he's taking all these hits that were meant for you and me. He's our proxy. Our sacrificial lamb. How long until Christ memes make it into his tweets? Cross to bear, crown of thorns, The Ballad of Donald and Yoko.

Remember, he's taking all these hits that were meant for you and me. He's our proxy. Our sacrificial lamb. How long until Christ memes make it into his tweets? Cross to bear, crown of thorns, The Ballad of Donald and Yoko.
Amen. All those victims identifying with Orange Mouth. Lots of victimhood, not a lot of intellect.

there was never going to be a press conference.
That.
Noise, posing as matter.
Amen. All those victims identifying with Orange Mouth. Lots of victimhood, not a lot of intellect.
Grievance Culture Warriors
Their victimhood is real, but the perps are their own leader, his co-conspirators and his wealthy “contributors”.

I think it more likely that there was never going to be a press conference.

What? No! Fragilego Mussolini follows through on all his promises!

As we speak, Hillary Clinton is locked up behind a wall that Mexico paid for, but she's okay because she's got a great health care plan. And Infrastructure Week is just around the corner!

I've seen the fraud report. One of our Moms for Liberty got an advance copy from a fellow with Christian Caucasians for Commerce who is a longtime Trump contributor. Not all of it is persuasive, but I must tell you, there are 4 bombshells that will be very hard for the prosecutors to ignore:
1. Muscogee County - text file - Sheriff Cyrus Poteete attests that 43 boxes of Trump ballots were taken from the county courthouse. Informants tell him that they were buried adjacent to Ma Rainey's grave outside of Columbus.
2. Fulton County (Atlanta) - video file - Sheriff William (Billy) Poteete attests that all ballots from greater Atlanta were taken to a soul food restaurant on West Peachtree. There, in a back room, they were "sorted" -- that is, most of the Trump ballots were removed and (reportedly) cooked in a deep fryer, then thrown in the trash. There is shadowy surveillance video that appears to show Hillary Clinton and Nancy Pelosi in the restaurant supervising the "sorting". Both women are topless.
3. Bibb County - video file - Sheriff Angus Poteete has security video of Vince Foster (we thought he was dead, right?) absconding with 6 lock boxes of ballots from the Macon courthouse in an Amazon Prime van.
4. Sumter County - video file - Sheriff Clarence (Bud) Poteete has body cam footage of Jimmy Carter on a crotch rocket, holding on to a satchel as he sped from the Plains Community Center back to his home. The President was going so fast that ballots were flying out of the satchel. Numerous Trump ballots were found on the roadway the next morning.

What do you have to say, Fani???
The only thing wrong with this post is that every video file wasn't a link to a RickRoll. :D

Rudy of the melting Hair now claims he has "What I would call scientific evidence." Oh boy! I wonder if anyone else that isn't a Trumptard would call it the same thing. Inquiring minds want to know.

BREAKING NEWS:

Trump Plans to Appear at Debate!

He would never disappoint his loyal fans.
No reason not to make an appearance - his “counter programming” is pre-recorded. Why not suck up ALL the oxygen?
Listless vessels demand it!

Rudy of the melting Hair now claims he has "What I would call scientific evidence." Oh boy! I wonder if anyone else that isn't a Trumptard would call it the same thing. Inquiring minds want to know.
I like how we keep hearing about how they are in possession of all this evidence. But never actually announcing the evidence itself. But why bother, when nearly the entire GOP base has drunk the flavoraid and don't require anything but bald faced accusations.

John “Scumbag” Eastman says he believes the 2020 election was stolen.
He’s a liar, but that doesn’t preclude him from believing the election was “absolutely! [half snicker]” stolen.
Anybody think he really believes that?

Back
Top Bottom