• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

"Protester" Misconduct Catch All Thread

Whatever it is, it’s not systemic. Given the millions of police interactions in a year, a few bad incidents is to be expected. No one is 100% all the time.

Except you have no evidence for your claim. It's obviously widespread enough that police feel comfortable doing it in front of other police.

Wut? You're saying there's a police policy to purposefully harm people? In the Floyd case, the cops actually followed their training exactly. If you think it's systemic, show your evidence (not just hand waiving and conspiracy theories).

Yes and no--you're no doubt referring to that previously being an acceptable restraint.

What you are missing is they had no reason to do that at all, there was no reason to take him out of the car and hurt him. That was purely punitive.

I read the article you linked. Where does it say these alleged criminals are protesting against Thanksgiving?

The article had photos of the vandalism. Did you read the graffiti? And ponder what day it was yesterday? Does everything need to be spoon-fed to you like you are a preschooler?

Example:
750abbc0-afe8-4fdb-b17f-4cef5ea31672_1140x641.jpg

I read the article you linked. Where does it say these alleged criminals are protesting against Thanksgiving?

The article had photos of the vandalism. Did you read the graffiti? And ponder what day it was yesterday? Does everything need to be spoon-fed to you like you are a preschooler?

Example:
View attachment 30512
Given the number of "false flag protesters", a rational disinterested adult would hesitate to jump to a conclusion on such scant evidence.

Given the number of "false flag protesters", a rational disinterested adult would hesitate to jump to a conclusion on such scant evidence.

There have been some false flags, but they have been few and far between compared to genuine "protester" violence.
They arrested three of the vandals (and released them without bail - typical Portlandia!) They do not look like Proud Bois doing false flag stuff but rather like actual Antifas.
1510935.jpg1510936.jpg1510939.jpg

There have been some false flags, but they have been few and far between compared to genuine "protester" violence.
They arrested three of the vandals (and released them without bail - typical Portlandia!) They do not look like Proud Bois doing false flag stuff but rather like actual Antifas.
View attachment 30514View attachment 30515View attachment 30516
"Look like"? Most people when they find themselves in a hole, stop digging.

Why do some people feel the need to jump so quickly to conclusions.

View attachment 30514View attachment 30515View attachment 30516

They look more like Sad Sacks to me which means they are probably Proud Boys false flagging.

Right-wingers continue to be arrested for violence against Biden supporters and at BLM protests

This thread was looking like another total fail, so I thought I'd help it out. Good thing "Protester" is in scare quotes in the thread title, right?

Trump and sycophants ramp up the violence against Biden supporters and at BLM protests, claim election was stolen from them

Donald Trump has continually claimed the leftist-anarchist network Antifa is behind the initial burning of buildings and other violence in protests over police killings of African Americans. Trump has claimed Antifa was a terrorist organization, wrongly and cynically saying the largely anarchistic movement that has existed in some form since at least the 1970s was operated by Democrats.

But it’s more likely that those who have nothing to do with Antifa — especially far-right Trump supporters — have been doing much of the violence at protests and other places, according to numerous media reports.

This thread was looking like another total fail,
Only in your mind.

so I thought I'd help it out. Good thing "Protester" is in scare quotes in the thread title, right?
Nobody here, least of all me, is defending violence committed by Proud Boys et al.
But it is you and several others who always deny or defend violence committed by #BLM, Antifa and others.

Some blogger at Medium said:
Donald Trump has continually claimed the leftist-anarchist network Antifa is behind the initial burning of buildings and other violence in protests over police killings of African Americans. Trump has claimed Antifa was a terrorist organization, wrongly and cynically saying the largely anarchistic movement that has existed in some form since at least the 1970s was operated by Democrats.

But it’s more likely that those who have nothing to do with Antifa — especially far-right Trump supporters — have been doing much of the violence at protests and other places, according to numerous media reports.

This Kevin Shay guy is doing the same as you have been doing - deny all left-wing violence and insist it must all be due to right-wing false flags.
In reality both groups have engaged in violence and pox on both their houses!

"Look like"? Most people when they find themselves in a hole, stop digging.
I suggest you take your own advice. The suggestion that these three, and other #BLM/Antifa extremists must really be Proud Bois in disguise is almost Trumpian in ridiculousness.

Why do some people feel the need to jump so quickly to conclusions.

It's not jumping quickly, more like strolling leisurely toward a conclusion.

They look more like Sad Sacks to me which means they are probably Proud Boys false flagging.

How is being a "sad sack" not compatible with being a left wing extremist? And I have never seen a male right winger with pink hair.

I suggest you take your own advice. The suggestion that these three, and other #BLM/Antifa extremists must really be Proud Bois in disguise is almost Trumpian in ridiculousness.
I did not say anything about Proud Bois. I said it was possible (which, to anyone familiar with the English language does not mean "must") it was false flag. Moreover, I did not justify my suggestion by the bigoted and stupid tactic of their appearance.

I did not say anything about Proud Bois. I said it was possible (which, to anyone familiar with the English language does not mean "must") it was false flag. Moreover, I did not justify my suggestion by the bigoted and stupid tactic of their appearance.

Many things are possible. You have presented zero evidence of these attacks being "false flags". As such, your ramblings are no different than those of Rudi Giuliani or Sidney Powell.

Many things are possible. You have presented zero evidence of these attacks being "false flags". As such, your ramblings are no different than those of Rudi Giuliani or Sidney Powell.
That one blew the irony meter. You jump to a conclusion based on a picture of graffiti and then bootstrap that conclusion by the appearance of the suspects. You are making Guiliani and Powell appear rational.

That one blew the irony meter.
How would you know? You can't own an irony meter as every one you ever had blows up the instant you write something.

You jump to a conclusion based on a picture of graffiti and then bootstrap that conclusion by the appearance of the suspects. You are making Guiliani and Powell appear rational.

The graffiti that accompanied the other vandalism at the bank fits the far-left opinions about Thanksgiving. I see no reason to suspect that it was a "false flag" attack and you have not articulated such reasons either. Just like Guiliani [sic] and voter fraud.

The graffiti that accompanied the other vandalism at the bank fits the far-left opinions about Thanksgiving. I see no reason to suspect that it was a "false flag" attack
Of course. You jump to a conclusion based on the scanty evidence that is consistent with your biases. And then try to confirm it with the ludicrous attempt to connect the suspects looks with their ideology. Really, it embarrassing to read such dreck. There was no reason to jump to a conclusion so early, especially since vandalism is vandalism regardless of the motives of the perpetrators.

That one blew the irony meter.
How would you know? You can't own an irony meter as every one you ever had blows up the instant you write something.

You jump to a conclusion based on a picture of graffiti and then bootstrap that conclusion by the appearance of the suspects. You are making Guiliani and Powell appear rational.

The graffiti that accompanied the other vandalism at the bank fits the far-left opinions about Thanksgiving. I see no reason to suspect that it was a "false flag" attack and you have not articulated such reasons either. Just like Guiliani [sic] and voter fraud.

Graffiti is easy to false-flag.

I'm thinking of a photo that was posted a while back showing gear supposedly taken from anarchists--but with a easily-made anarchist symbol and a professionally made 3% symbol.

[TWEET][FONT=&quot]https://twitter.com/Phil_Lewis_/status/1335766211687313409?s=20[/FONT][/TWEET]

Back
Top Bottom