• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Remember, Antifa only attacks fascists, right?

Vandalism is bad. Shame on whoever did that.

(It’s also less effective than many other things they could do. Shame on them for being bad at making change.)

Vandalism is bad. Shame on whoever did that.

(It’s also less effective than many other things they could do. Shame on them for being bad at making change.)

Well, both sides are pretty much the same, right? How can you criticize a violent group when this person over here also did something violent?

There are people who could watch a kid being bullied at school, day in, day out, and think nothing of it. And then one day when the kid finally punches his bully, those people would say "Well, violence is never the answer. Both sides were violent."

Yes, some people can't discern any difference between the bully and the kid fighting back. I don't know what is lacking there, but there's certainly a deficit of some kind. I just don't know if it's a deficit of conscience or intelligence.

To fix the analogy, someone ways "Hey Joe, I saw you give a pencil to Bill right before the test. Bill bullied Mike. Even though you didn't see it I declare that means you support Bill so I get to punch you."

To fix the analogy, someone ways "Hey Joe, I saw you give a pencil to Bill right before the test. Bill bullied Mike. Even though you didn't see it I declare that means you support Bill so I get to punch you."

Yeah, that's the ticket. That's totally accurate. ;)

Antifa is the IRL political activism version of the comic strip artist who accidentally launched the New Guy meme.

Antifa man slaps teen for holding up Trump sign.

New Hampshire man accused of slapping teen Trump supporter on primary day
NBC News leaves out that he was antifa, but I've established that this guy did slap the teen trump supporter.

Antifa supporter charged with assaulting teen Trump fan

Slapping a kid, I'm sure that accomplished a lot.

You can't be sure they're a real antifa unless you see the tattoo on the back of their neck.

In any case, it's best to be very careful around anybody you suspect of being antifa. Unlike pacifists who practice non-violent civil disobedience, antifa hits back and sometimes hits first.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say the slapper should be charged.

It goes without saying, if you aren't willing to suffer the consequences of any act committed in support of your politics, it's not a political action anymore.

In defense of the slapper, who should be charged with the appropriate offense, his action is not on the same level as the calls to run over antifa protesters who blocked traffic.

It goes without saying, if you aren't willing to suffer the consequences of any act committed in support of your politics, it's not a political action anymore.

In defense of the slapper, who should be charged with the appropriate offense, his action is not on the same level as the calls to run over antifa protesters who blocked traffic.

He also said he has mental problems.

Every year the Black Bloc shows up for demonstraions in Seattle. Saw them walking around in ther Ninja clothes.

They carry home made weapons and try to provoke police to violence.

They have used Molotov Cocktails. Rocks at stores and banks.

I felt like grabbing one, pulling down his pants, and spanking him.

The extreme left is rarely covered by MSNBC and CNN if ever.

Back
Top Bottom