• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Republicans with COVID from Trump's Super Spreader Event

It's getting difficult to keep track of all the people who are testing positive from Trump's super spreader event. So, I decided to make a separate, focused thread for listing people who test positive.

Obviously:
POTUS Trump
FLOTUS Melania

Some others:
John Jenkins
Kellyanne Conway
Hope Hicks
Sen Thom Tillis
Sen Ron Johnson
Sen Mike Lee
RNC Chair Ronna McDaniel
Bill Stepien
Chris Christie
Kayleigh McEnany, White House press secretary

There are plenty of threads on covid. So could we please keep this focused on hearing about anyone else who has gotten it (and possibly how they contracted it)?

Added McEnany

It's getting difficult to keep track of all the people who are testing positive from Trump's super spreader event. So, I decided to make a separate, focused thread for listing people who test positive.

Obviously:
POTUS Trump
FLOTUS Melania

Some others:
John Jenkins
Kellyanne Conway
Hope Hicks
Sen Thom Tillis
Sen Ron Johnson
Sen Mike Lee
RNC Chair Ronna McDaniel
Bill Stepien
Chris Christie
2 Staffers Chad Gilmartin and Karoline Leavitt, have also tested positive for coronavirus, two sources tell CNN.

There are plenty of threads on covid. So could we please keep this focused on hearing about anyone else who has gotten it (and possibly how they contracted it)?

Added McEnany

Two staffers for press sec.

I'm going to guess that McEnamy and her staffers are secondary infectees, as they appear to have been infected by those infected at the event.

Super Speader Event:
John Jenkins
Kellyanne Conway
Sen Thom Tillis
Sen Mike Lee
RNC Chair Ronna McDaniel
Bill Stepien
POTUS Trump?

Secondary?:
Chris Christie
Hope Hicks
Sen Ron Johnson
Melania Trump (but who fucking cares, right?)

Secondary /Tertiary?:
McEnany Staffer Chad Gilmartin
McEnany Staffer Karoline Leavitt

One question is how did Christie get sick. And that is a substantial question. Because it implies VP Biden could have been at great risk if Trump had it.

Some are wondering if handmaiden and supreme court nominee Barrett is the one that brought the rona to the Rose Garden party.

I'm going to guess that McEnamy and her staffers are secondary infectees, as they appear to have been infected by those infected at the event.

Super Speader Event:
John Jenkins
Kellyanne Conway
Sen Thom Tillis
Sen Mike Lee
RNC Chair Ronna McDaniel
Bill Stepien
POTUS Trump?

Secondary?:
Chris Christie
Hope Hicks
Sen Ron Johnson
Melania Trump (but who fucking cares, right?)

Secondary /Tertiary?:
McEnany Staffer Chad Gilmartin
McEnany Staffer Karoline Leavitt

One question is how did Christie get sick. And that is a substantial question. Because it implies VP Biden could have been at great risk if Trump had it.

I saw one news item speculating that Hicks gave it to Trump. But since the WH appears to have not done and continues not to do any contract tracking, I'd speculate that we will never really know who let the virus in the door.

I've also seen the seating map at the Rose Garden event and all of the known infections are up front. I wonder if any testing/checking/tracing of the other 200 something people all seated 6 inches apart mostly maskless, will ever take place.

Obviously:
POTUS Trump
FLOTUS Melania

Some others:
John Jenkins
Kellyanne Conway
Hope Hicks
Sen Thom Tillis
Sen Ron Johnson
Sen Mike Lee
RNC Chair Ronna McDaniel
Bill Stepien
Chris Christie

Hicks is more likely a cause than a result.

We can't know that.

Kellyanne's daughter Claudia is a secondary.

One thing for certain, I don't believe Kuschner or Ivanka are negative. And Harris can not debate Pence unless there is 30 plus feet between her and the mindless Pence.

Obviously:
POTUS Trump
FLOTUS Melania

Some others:
John Jenkins
Kellyanne Conway
Hope Hicks
Sen Thom Tillis
Sen Ron Johnson
Sen Mike Lee
RNC Chair Ronna McDaniel
Bill Stepien
Chris Christie

Hicks is more likely a cause than a result.

We can't know that.
I dare to say we almost know it isn't true. Trump was symptomatic on Thursday. If anything, the same source infected them both.

Given the level of opacity and lying among WH SR staffers, can we assume the the true infection rate is probably twice what is being made public?

Kellyanne's daughter Conway is a secondary.

Two White House housekeepers. Not sure if this would be considred primary or secondary.

Okay so we have another two.

And also in the news is another one, the press secretary:
White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany announced on Monday that she has tested positive for the coronavirus.

“After testing negative consistently, including every day since Thursday, I tested positive for COVID-19 on Monday morning while experiencing no symptoms,” McEnany said in a statement posted to Twitter.
https://news.yahoo.com/kayleigh-mcenany-tests-positive-for-coronavirus-trump-covid-19-161821290.html

Emphasis added.

Trump says Covid-19 isn't a big deal. Time for an intimate Camp David meeting with Trump and the GOP senators.

Trump says Covid-19 isn't a big deal. Time for an intimate Camp David meeting with Trump and the GOP senators.

Right.

El Presidente said:
"I feel better than I did 20 years ago! Don't bother going out of your way to avoid this Chiyna Flu, it's nothing. Just pop a little Remdesevir, shoot a few experimental monoclonal antibody cocktails, take dexamethasone and some of those other colored pills and you'll feel great!"

I want Mitch to get a taste.

Back
Top Bottom