• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Rittenhouse/Kenosha Shooting Split

Meanwhile Rittenhouse continues to show no signs of any remorse for the killing of human beings.
article said:
“I have really good lawyers who are taking care of that right now,” Rittenhouse said. “So I’m hoping one day there will be some — there will be accountability for their actions that they did.”
Yes, Kyle, you are the true victim in all this.

Anyone who reacts this way to killing in self defense is either a sociopath or wasn't really killing in self defense in the first place.
That's been my worthless gut opinion most of this time. He doesn't seem right.
Mr Rittenhouse is still a teenager, which may help explain his cluelessness.
Was there testimony about him vomiting and going into shock after what happened? Or a Zimmerman-like I ain't done nothin' wrong reaction. This whole time, we heard how he went there to do good, but his reaction post the shooting weren't of a person that went there to do good. Even in his fake crying scene, it was about how he was in danger.

It could be teenaged dumbery, but my money is on sociopath. And you can take that diagnosis (and $5) to get an over-priced cup of burned roasted coffee at Starbucks.
He may or may not be a sociopath. I still stand by my position that he should NOT have been charged as an adult because of his age, despite the serious nature of the crimes for which he was charged. Regardless of whether or not he started this as a sociopath, his legal exoneration and the positive reinforcement he's received since killing 2 men and seriously wounding a 3rd man, both pre and post trial almost certainly ensure that he is being made into a sociopath.

I stand by my original position: He should have been charged as a juvenile and convicted and sent to someplace where he could possibly get help. I hate to write anyone off as a lost cause at age 18 but I think he's more dangerous than most gangbangers.

You really need to get off the fake news. THE ONLY PEOPLE HE KILLED ARE ONES WHO ATTACKED HIM! How does that make him more dangerous than gangbangers? Gangbangers kill innocent people. You people seem to live in a different reality.
I rarely watch broadcast news and read news from multiple sources. I also have friends in the area where this happened and know people in the legal system/law enforcement.

I understand that we do perceive reality differently.

Meanwhile Rittenhouse continues to show no signs of any remorse for the killing of human beings.
article said:
“I have really good lawyers who are taking care of that right now,” Rittenhouse said. “So I’m hoping one day there will be some — there will be accountability for their actions that they did.”

Anyone who reacts this way to killing in self defense is either a sociopath or wasn't really killing in self defense in the first place.
Was there testimony about him vomiting and going into shock after what happened? Or a Zimmerman-like I ain't done nothin' wrong reaction. This whole time, we heard how he went there to do good, but his reaction post the shooting weren't of a person that went there to do good. Even in his fake crying scene, it was about how he was in danger.

It could be teenaged dumbery, but my money is on sociopath. And you can take that diagnosis (and $5) to get an over-priced cup of burned roasted coffee at Starbucks.
He may or may not be a sociopath. I still stand by my position that he should NOT have been charged as an adult because of his age, despite the serious nature of the crimes for which he was charged. Regardless of whether or not he started this as a sociopath, his legal exoneration and the positive reinforcement he's received since killing 2 men and seriously wounding a 3rd man, both pre and post trial almost certainly ensure that he is being made into a sociopath.

I stand by my original position: He should have been charged as a juvenile and convicted and sent to someplace where he could possibly get help. I hate to write anyone off as a lost cause at age 18 but I think he's more dangerous than most gangbangers.

You really need to get off the fake news. THE ONLY PEOPLE HE KILLED ARE ONES WHO ATTACKED HIM! How does that make him more dangerous than gangbangers? Gangbangers kill innocent people. You people seem to live in a different reality.
We see the evil. We see the bad faith. You fool nobody, and lest ye not forget the rule of 3.

Who did he kill that didn't attack him? I will wait for your answer but you won't be able to answer. The proper answer is: 0 people. Maybe you should go back and watch the video again. Gaige was pointing a glock at Rittenhouse and they were both pointing guns at each other for about 2 seconds and then Gaige moves towards Rittenhouse with his gun and Rittenhouse shoots him. Rittenhouse waited for him to make a move first. Then immediately after he shot him, a guy right in front of Rittenhouse puts his arms up and Rittenhouse has his gun pointed at him and then he lowers it and turns around and walks away from the guy.

I know what the evidence shows.

I've explained all the fake news in this article. Rittenhouse was not a right wing extremist. He only killed people who attacked him and tried to take his weapon. One guy put his hands up and he didn't shoot him, which showed incredible restraint on his part, especially at 17 to handle that gun with so much discipline. A less trained person would've just opened fire. Rittenhouse actually said in the interview that there is systemic bias in the justice system and conservatives got mad! Rittenhouse himself said that the shooting should not have been political but that both sides latched onto him and tried to use him for their cause. What a smart guy. He called out both sides.

That article still says that Trump organized a coup on Jan 6 when the FBI alread admitted that it found no evidence of a coup/insurrection. The investigation is done and over. FBI said there was NO EVIDENCE TO SAY IT WAS A COUP/INSURRECTION!

Plus right wing militias aren't the instigators. The rioters and looters are the instigators destroying cities and communities and the right wing militias want to protect property rights. If rioters and looters weren't burning down cities, there would be no need for the militias.

Stop getting your news from CNN. You realize last year CNN showed video of the riots with cities on fire in the background and the guy on the TV said, "Mostly peaceful protest here, guys!" It's become a meme. Stop thinking that a moronic QANON shaman guy is worthy of being scared to death and shaking in your boots over.
That's not entirely accurate: The FBI has stated that it found 'scant' evidence, not no evidence of a centrally organized coup. It was merely coincidence and 'one off's' that 571 people have been arrested in relation to the events of January 6.

I really don't know what you guys expect. Did you expect the QANON shaman guy to just stand in the Congressional Hall and say "We got the nation, guys! It's ours!" and then all law enforcement and he FBI and the CIA would just throw their arms up and say, "QANOAN shaman got us, guys! Coup succeeded!"

C'mon!!!! I can say that none of these riots should've happened. The thing I find funny are how Democrats love rioting when it's BLM and antifa doing it but not when it was Trump supporters. And the Republicans hated rioting when BLM and antifa are doing it but loved it when Trump supporters were doing it.

This is why there is usually always hypocrisy on both sides and you have to dig deep to not be a coward and pt your foot down and condemn them both.

article said:

We see the evil. We see the bad faith. You fool nobody, and lest ye not forget the rule of 3.

Who did he kill that didn't attack him? I will wait for your answer but you won't be able to answer. The proper answer is: 0 people. Maybe you should go back and watch the video again. Gaige was pointing a glock at Rittenhouse and they were both pointing guns at each other for about 2 seconds and then Gaige moves towards Rittenhouse with his gun and Rittenhouse shoots him. Rittenhouse waited for him to make a move first. Then immediately after he shot him, a guy right in front of Rittenhouse puts his arms up and Rittenhouse has his gun pointed at him and then he lowers it and turns around and walks away from the guy.

I know what the evidence shows.
He had an altercation while armed and used deadly force. Two people responded to an inappropriate use of deadly force.

I don't know exactly what happened on the ground. I do not trust Rittenhouse on his claims of what happened, and the videos I have seen indicate that Rittenhouse aggressed.

An untrained child carried a weapon into a situation where the vast majority of grown adults would handle like rank idiots sans extensive training. And then three people died.

This untrained child made decisions to be there, to be armed, and then those decisions led to three dead people. How do you not understand why that is unacceptable except to think that the lives of those three people died not matter? That he had a right to be there and take lives? That is sociopathic!

The bad faith and evil lies in the obvious attempt to detract from the fact that Rittenhouse chose to be there, be armed, and to use that deadly force.

I know unequivocally and for a fact that if an untrained child had not brought a firearm to a place of civil unrest, zero people would have been shot by untrained children bearing firearms in that place of civil unrest.

The law was designed to prevent untrained children from bearing firearms and shooting people. We see you wanting to make a world where untrained children bearing firearms shoot people.

We see you.

Entitled little shit.
TBF, Biden and many other Dem politicians and lefty media figures definitely defamed him by calling him a "murderer" when he was merely defending himself from the attack by the pedo and the other two antifas.

Entitled little shit.
TBF, Biden and many other Dem politicians and lefty media figures definitely defamed him by calling him a "murderer" when he was merely defending himself from the attack by the pedo and the other two antifas.
He was responsible for his actions that led him to be in a place he shouldn't have been, armed with a weapon he shouldn't have had, trying to do something he had no experience in performing. He allegedly went there to help people and shot three people instead. And he shows no remorse for deaths his negligent ass was responsible for.

Fair? How does anything Biden ever said about the shooting, the trial, the kid, the verdict, have anything at all to do with whether or not a teenager is an entitled little shit? He thinks he's important enough to expect a call-back from the President for a chat?
Not even trying to arrange a trip to DC, maybe get his senator to sponsor a brief chat, photo op? Rather, he's calling the White House direct for Biden to reply?

He peaked at the verdict, and will be yesterday's news until he takes another life, thinking himself untouchable.

He was responsible for his actions that led him to be in a place he shouldn't have been,
The Antifa/#BLM rioters should not have been there either.
armed with a weapon he shouldn't have had,
That charge got dismissed because the WI law wasn't clear.
trying to do something he had no experience in performing.
And the Antifas should not have attacked him. Even a teenager who made some bad choices has the right to defend himself when attacked.
Self defense is not murder.

He allegedly went there to help people and shot three people instead. And he shows no remorse for deaths his negligent ass was responsible for.
The responsibility lies with those who attacked him. Especially Rosenbaum who started the whole thing because he was mad somebody put out the literal dumpster fire he started. We went over this shit already!

He was responsible for his actions that led him to be in a place he shouldn't have been,
And the Antifas should not have attacked him. Even a teenager who made some bad choices has the right to defend himself when attacked.

He allegedly went there to help people and shot three people instead. And he shows no remorse for deaths his negligent ass was responsible for.
The responsibility lies with those who attacked him. Especially Rosenbaum who started the whole thing because he was mad somebody put out the literal dumpster fire he started. We went over this shit already!
Thanks for coming to the defense of the right wing terrorist mini-murderer; not everyone on this board has the exceptional courage to stand up for such an outstanding role model.
/ :Sarcasm:

Of course you will stand up for the next black lib'rul who shows up at a Charlottesville-type event and starts
blowing away Nazis with an AR15, right? I mean, as long as the State laws aren't "clear"...

Yes, we did.

You failed to present evidence "Antifas" attacked Rittenhouse. You failed to present evidence any of the three men who were shot were members of that organization. You failed to present evidence Rosenbaum started the dumpster fire or that someone put it out before Rittenhouse shot him. And, as usual, you don't care that the other two men had nothing to do with his fight with Rosenbaum and were attempting to disarm him because he appeared to be an armed thug and was correctly identified as the guy who had just shot someone.

However, it's never too late to support your claims. If you found evidence Rosenbaum was a member of Antifa or that he personally started the dumpster fire and was angry someone (not Rittenhouse?) put it out, please share it.

You failed to present evidence "Antifas" attacked Rittenhouse. You failed to present evidence any of the three men who were shot were members of that organization.
He (and all his conservative bedfellows) have been perennially unable to show that antifa is anything more than a political viewpoint. They can't produce antifa's location, its leader, its meetings, its membership rolls or anything else that would support the idea that it's an "organization" in the sense that Minuteman Civil Defense Corps, Boogaloo Bois or any of the other right wing terrorist organizations is an organization.

Who did he kill that didn't attack him? I will wait for your answer but you won't be able to answer. The proper answer is: 0 people.
Rittenhouse.jpg

You are quoting my post but not really responding to any of the points.

The shooter was openly armed trying to fulfill a purpose he had no experience in, and when the purpose is riot control, both being openly armed and trying to assist in a riot... experience is extraordinarily important.

As a result of his negligence, two people are dead, and he has shown no remorse, which implies he is a sociopath. You want to cover it up as self-defense, but his reactions during, after, and currently the events really implies he should never have been there and he doesn't regret what he has done.

Back
Top Bottom