• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Rush Limbaugh death pool?

How much time and will he be replaced?

• a few weeks and no replacement

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • a few months and no replacement

• a year or more and no replacement

• a few weeks and his replacement is waiting

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • a few months and his replacement is waiting

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • a year or more and his replacement is waiting

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
As to Trump himself,

Trump's case of coronavirus was far worse than he admitted, report says | Donald Trump | The Guardian
noting
Trump Was Sicker Than Acknowledged With Covid-19 - The New York Times - "When he was hospitalized with the coronavirus in October, his blood oxygen levels had plunged and officials feared he was on the verge of being placed on a ventilator."

United States military casualties of war

So coronavirus deaths passed WWI US military deaths (116,516) in May 2020, WWII ones (405,399) last month, and will pass Civil War ones (655,000) in a month or two.

I read that about Trump being sicker than we knew, but it still doesn't make sense to me. He was released after 3 days, and came back looking normal for Trump and speaking without noticeable impairment. This was a guy who showed up with a near-respirator level of infection?

I read that about Trump being sicker than we knew, but it still doesn't make sense to me. He was released after 3 days, and came back looking normal for Trump and speaking without noticeable impairment. This was a guy who showed up with a near-respirator level of infection?

Narcissistic vanity powered recovery?

That's a bit of an exxageration. People commented at the time that he was not looking well despite his best efforts to hide it.

That's a bit of an exxageration. People commented at the time that he was not looking well despite his best efforts to hide it.

Right. To explain his robust appearance after "a near-respirator level of infection" one need only consider his (10-12) hairs, meticulously woven into a wad such that it almost resembles actual hair (if viewed from the correct camera angle).

Right. To explain his robust appearance after "a near-respirator level of infection" one need only consider his (10-12) hairs, meticulously woven into a wad such that it almost resembles actual hair (if viewed from the correct camera angle).
And lots of makeup.

Trump cleary at times had trouble climbing the stairs to Air Force 1.

He was often fatigued and breathing hard talking at a podium. Unable to stand up for long periods. Classic obesity, heart problems, and low physical conditioning. I know from experience.

I would be very surprised if he is not being propped up by drugs.

Back
Top Bottom