• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

RussiaGate

The case is so far not conclusive

Which case? There are several possible "cases". Some may already be "conclusive" enough for a prosecution and a conviction (if that were the case YOU WOULDN'T KNOW), but won't be brought until all the evidence in all the related cases has been gathered and analyzed.

BTW, in English, the possessive form of "you" is "your". The contraction of "you are" is "you're".

Many more people attend this thing, it'll be Woodstock.
By the way, It seems that they are saying the reason why Jr. twitted emails is becasue NY times got a hold of them and was going to release them anyway. So the interesting question is, how did they get these emails? hacking? Gallstone sold them NY Times?
Multiple White House sources. This came up after Kuschner's lawyers found it and required him to modify his security clearance paperwork... again. This likely entered the White House staff radar and it was leaked out.

Did Manafort know there was an email about the meeting with the Russian lawyer?

The whole story has been from WH aides. The leaks are coming from inside the house!

Ya, it's not hacking. It's just that the people who work in the White House have absolutely no respect for the President and want him humiliated and destroyed because he's a threat to their country. They have access to all of this information and they're sharing it in order to harm Trump.
System is working :)

Well now, I was exercising my google-fu and came across a few items - one is Ms Veselnitskaya sitting front row in a Congressional hearing, and while it seems she's live-tweeting for most of the proceedings she does seem to get a chuckle at the 4:55 mark. So regardless of whether she speaks fluent English, does seem to have some understanding of the language. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtpaGJYQxJY
What the fuck are you talking about? I have watched it starting around 4:55 half a dozen times and see absolutely nothing except her being engaged to her smart phone. She clearly does not listen to the proceedings, cause well, she does not understand any english at all.
But thank you for the video itself, Matlock is taking words out of my mouth. I mean why is he so pro-russian troll, really? Does puting have dirt on him too?

Manafort and Kushner were forwarded the emails before the meeting.

That Manafort didn't cancel the meeting and find a way to get the same thing done with no electronic trail is disappointing. I thought he was more slick.

Well now, I was exercising my google-fu and came across a few items - one is Ms Veselnitskaya sitting front row in a Congressional hearing, and while it seems she's live-tweeting for most of the proceedings she does seem to get a chuckle at the 4:55 mark. So regardless of whether she speaks fluent English, does seem to have some understanding of the language. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtpaGJYQxJY
What the fuck are you talking about? I have watched it starting around 4:55 half a dozen times and see absolutely nothing except her being engaged to her smart phone. She clearly does not listen to the proceedings, cause well, she does not understand any english at all.
But thank you for the video itself, Matlock is taking words out of my mouth. I mean why is he so pro-russian troll, really? Does puting have dirt on him too?

Here's a 600% zoomed gif for the vision impaired.

1HsJz5P.gif

I guess she's just laughing at the funny old bald man making incomprehensible sounds (who admittedly seems to be taking the words out of your mouth). I guess Matlock interrupting McFaul in a snarky fashion was just coincidental to her finding the funny old bald man finally funny even though she had just listened to multiple minutes of his testimony.

Here's a 600% zoomed gif for the vision impaired.

1HsJz5P.gif

I guess she's just laughing at the funny old bald man making incomprehensible sounds (who admittedly seems to be taking the words out of your mouth). I guess Matlock interrupting McFaul in a snarky fashion was just coincidental to her finding the funny old bald man finally funny even though she had just listened to multiple minutes of his testimony.
It's 5:16 and best I can give is that she got distracted from watching a cat youtube video by two men appearing alternating.
She does not speak english, I think we can safely assume that. They had interpreter on that meeting.

It's 5:16 and best I can give is that she got distracted from watching a cat youtube video by two men appearing alternating.
She does not speak english, I think we can safely assume that. They had interpreter on that meeting.

Uh huh, and curiously she listens intently to McFaul's response and records it then stops recording when he gets off of the exchange and back to the Congresswoman's question...

Again - I'm not saying she's a fluent speaker, but c'mon her behavior here coupled with the fact that she does work in the US on behalf of Russian parties, and is sitting through an entire fucking Congressional hearing makes it a bit unbelievable that she doesn't understand English at all.

Uh huh, and curiously she listens intently to McFaul's response and records it then stops recording when he gets off of the exchange and back to the Congresswoman's question...

Again - I'm not saying she's a fluent speaker, but c'mon her behavior here coupled with the fact that she does work in the US on behalf of Russian parties, and is sitting through an entire fucking Congressional hearing makes it a bit unbelievable that she doesn't understand English at all.
She was involved in Magnistky case and that's about it as far as representing russian parties abroad. Other than that, her work did not require english. She does not speak english

https://www.wsj.com/articles/russia...ontact-with-top-russian-prosecutor-1500063809
So she says her "dirt" on Clinton was actually Browder tax evasion and then donating to Democratic Party. She is clearly more interested in Magnistky case than in Trump winning.

The explanation is meaningless - it doesn't matter if she only offered erotic cakes shaped in the likeness of Clinton during the meeting. The emails where a promise was made of an exchange of something of value with foreign nationals for election purposes is enough to implicate Trump Jr, as well as Kushner, and Manafort. The only question that remains is how aware Trump was of the meeting - and considering the ties he seems to have with these individuals it's pretty unlikely he knew nothing of a meeting that happened with his inner circle, in his building, with the knowledge of his personal assistant.

Considering how much you're wrapping yourself around the axle on trivialities, at this point I'm beginning to wonder if this last exchange is you just projecting onto Veselnitskaya...

The case is so far not conclusive

Which case? There are several possible "cases". Some may already be "conclusive" enough for a prosecution and a conviction (if that were the case YOU WOULDN'T KNOW), but won't be brought until all the evidence in all the related cases has been gathered and analyzed.

BTW, in English, the possessive form of "you" is "your". The contraction of "you are" is "you're".

Your saying what I have been saying and implying, but grammatically you corrected what I didn't correct.
I'm just saying maybe means maybe not. Based on the unclassified version there is nothing concrete to go on. The standard investigation is to track every movement of every person which I think is happening.

Of course there is a lot of information missing. This could very well be some kind of Russian Intelligence feeler. However I don't have the evidence at this moment. I would be surprised if these people turned up by coincidence but we still have to see if anything did pass from one party to another though there is claim about Clinton is known to have transpired.

I have a theory (without proof) that the Russian intelligence used Clinton information as bait perhaps really to try and gain information from the Republicans.

Russia has its own propaganda network for spreading disinformation. At the same time this could be countered by a need to leak this to Kushner and Co if it didn’t want this to be coming from RTV etc.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.wsj.com/articles/russia...ontact-with-top-russian-prosecutor-1500063809
So she says her "dirt" on Clinton was actually Browder tax evasion and then donating to Democratic Party. She is clearly more interested in Magnistky case than in Trump winning.

The explanation is meaningless - it doesn't matter if she only offered erotic cakes shaped in the likeness of Clinton during the meeting. The emails where a promise was made of an exchange of something of value with foreign nationals for election purposes is enough to implicate Trump Jr, as well as Kushner, and Manafort. The only question that remains is how aware Trump was of the meeting - and considering the ties he seems to have with these individuals it's pretty unlikely he knew nothing of a meeting that happened with his inner circle, in his building, with the knowledge of his personal assistant.

Considering how much you're wrapping yourself around the axle on trivialities, at this point I'm beginning to wonder if this last exchange is you just projecting onto Veselnitskaya...

The Russians tend to like large buns rather than cake.

Last edited:

Maybe she has a selective understanding of English.

Ah, the voice of experience.

Ah, the voice of experience.

Just Russian and Polish ancestry. Part of being smart can mean playing dumb. Anyway I worked in Hong Kong and China for some years. Pretending not to understand is an old trick to have the opportunity to listen to your foreign partners talking amongst themselves after a lot of baijiu.

Even in business the Chinese will use a lot of baiting to ensure a meeting with the other parties but the agenda could be different.

The explanation is meaningless
It is not explanation, it's revelation.
- it doesn't matter if she only offered erotic cakes shaped in the likeness of Clinton during the meeting. The emails where a promise was made of an exchange of something of value with foreign nationals for election purposes is enough to implicate Trump Jr, as well as Kushner, and Manafort. The only question that remains is how aware Trump was of the meeting - and considering the ties he seems to have with these individuals it's pretty unlikely he knew nothing of a meeting that happened with his inner circle, in his building, with the knowledge of his personal assistant.
I am OK with whole Trump family and administration going to prison. But email was from Gallstone, not from her.
What trivialities?

Back
Top Bottom