• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Russian students demand Barack Obamabe judged for his crimes. Appeal to the United Nations

Because it's really about US-bashing, not the facts.

The facts speak for themselves.

Millions dead in Vietnam and Cambodia.

A terrorist attack of Iraq that included random roundups and torture and left us with ISIS

The US is a menace, not a police officer or example for the world to follow.

We only seem evil because we are compared to Russia. Of course, Russia never invades anyone. They are a great force for peace, stability, and extreme avoidance of civilian discomfort. Compared to the Russians, any country would appear to be a menace.

- - - Updated - - -

Here is a news flash for you, Iraq is not the whole ME, There is Syria too, and Lybia is essentially the same shit. ANd here is another news flash for you, Obama is as much responsible as Bush, and Clinton is also responsible. In fact the same damn people are determining US foreign policy regardless who is the president
But again to claim that US is the only factor destabilizing the ME is a misunderstanding of history. The tribal conflict between the Sunnis and Shia goes back way before the founding of the US.

Below is a good article regarding how Viktor was ousted:
How do you know it's good?
I am not going to read it, but just tell you one thing, despite your claims otherwise, Yanukovich was democratically elected to his presidency.
Yes he was a thief but so is current president whose election was not that democratic.
But again, the mistrust of Russia goes far back in history.
What does it have to do with anything?
Do you mean you base your opinion on your long historical mistrust of Russia? and not on the facts?

I'm not trying to argue with you and put down your opinion. Yea, US foreign policy has made many many mistakes. Not much of a headline here. But you are blaming everything the US.
No, I am not blaming everything on US, just that US always takes bad situation and makes it worse.
My point is that the problems in the US go back a 1,000 years. Probably the biggest foreign policy blunder was realigning the area's borders after WW1.

Same thing in Ukraine. The mistrust that western Ukrainians have for Russia and even Eastern Ukrainians goes back a long time. Here is a good start:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia–Ukraine_relations
Do you realize that I had spent 2 years in Russian army with these fucking western ukrainians?
So take this link and shove it up your patronizing ass.

I'm sorry that you took my tone as patronizing. I didn't mean it to be. Just wanted to broaden your horizon a little!

I'm sorry that you took my tone as patronizing. I didn't mean it to be. Just wanted to broaden your horizon a little!
You just can't stop patronizing, can you?
I don't think he's trying to be patronizing. I think the problem is that you may be so conceited you think you know everything already. So any attempt by others to
give you information is taken as an insult. But it's not their fault that you have a personality defect.

Because it's really about US-bashing, not the facts.

The facts speak for themselves.

Millions dead in Vietnam and Cambodia.

Because of a communist-backed attack.

A terrorist attack of Iraq that included random roundups and torture and left us with ISIS

ISIS came out of Syria, not Iraq.

The US is a menace, not a police officer or example for the world to follow.

We're not a very good police force but the world is far better with us acting as policeman than with nobody--and there's no meaningful second choice. We've seen how poorly the EU fared when they tried in Yugoslavia.

- - - Updated - - -

[
Russia is the one that invaded the Ukraine, how are we responsible? For not kowtowing to Putin??
We have been over this, so stop being dense.

I just don't take marching orders from Lubyanka.

We only seem evil because we are compared to Russia. Of course, Russia never invades anyone. They are a great force for peace, stability, and extreme avoidance of civilian discomfort. Compared to the Russians, any country would appear to be a menace.

I guess the only country is Norway, then. (They're the only neighbor they have not either invaded/subverted/tried to subvert.)

The U.S. has done some bad shit?

Whhhaaaaaaaat???

This is new information.

This calls for a Yaknov Smirnoff moment:

In America I can walk right up to Barak Obama and tell him "I don't like you Barak Obama!" And I can do the same thing in Russia. I can walk right up to Vladimir Putin and say, "I don't like Barak Obama!"

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

You joke, but this is one * of the reasons I can forgive the hypocrisy of these students for laying aim only at the US. Russia is run by a thin-skinned totalitarian asshole. You try to criticize Putin in Russia and you might end up living a half-life (pun intended). Obama can take the criticism and has shown signs of regret regarding some of the shit that has happened under his watch. Putin can't take the criticism, and shows no regret.

Obama is a man. Putin is a child.
What have Obama ever admitted? I don't count blaming Libya on France as admission of a mistake.
I like Obama and as a human being he is way ahead of Putin, but Putin has not done many mistakes or rather I don't count what West claims to be his mistakes as mistakes.
Here is a list of Obama mistakes he has not explicitly admitted:
1. Syria, string of mistakes, chemical weapons, red line, arming fucking terrorists in order overthrow Assad, Putin has to clean after Obama each time.
2. Lybia, he kinda admitted, that he did not pay attention to France and UK.
3. NATO expansion. I find it curios how all retired analysts and military critters agree with that horrible tyrant Putin and not with Obama.
4. Ukraine. You failed russian studies if you thought you could take Ukraine from Russian sphere of influence without shit that is happening right now. And It has nothing to do with Putin, it has to do that 3rd of Ukraine are russians living on former russian territory which was formally "redistricted" into Ukraine. And Yes, it's an established fact that US has everything to do with illegal revolt in Ukraine.
5. Constant and lame attempts to undermine Putin and his "regime" through support of so-called opposition. They are not opposition,they are 95% worthless scam who are there only for McCain's grant money, and russian propaganda has a field day with them every day.

* The other reason I can forgive the hypocrisy is because it's impossible to tell how much the Russian propaganda machine going back to before the cold war has affected the ability of these students and their parents to perceive American atrocities compared to Russian ones.
I agree, that video is a lame propaganda, but you need to realize how unpopular Obama in Russia now.
As for hypocrisy, then how about US pressuring EU into economic sanctions against Russia meanwhile increasing trade with Russia themselves? Yes, 30% increase in trade for US, explain that that to Europeans. These russian rocket engines McCain tries to stop buying from Russia, explain that to Europeans.

Now about mistakes Putin made. As far as foreign policy concerned - none. Internally, his only but big mistake is failure to build free and real economy with real and sustained growth not dependent on high oil/gas prices. People on the West like to blame Putin for lack of democracy and crappy and corrupted justice system, and it's all true, but it's all consequence of economy, not other way around. You can't expect starving people to think about democracy, justice and shit. And eggheads in US State Department think if more people starve in Russia then they will more likely revolt and build a beautiful democracy in Russia. Well, does not really work that way in Ukraine, does it?

Last edited:
1. Syria, string of mistakes, chemical weapons, red line, arming fucking terrorists in order overthrow Assad, Putin has to clean after Obama each time.

Clean up? You're supporting terrorism.

3. NATO expansion. I find it curios how all retired analysts and military critters agree with that horrible tyrant Putin and not with Obama.

If countries want to join NATO that's their business.

4. Ukraine. You failed russian studies if you thought you could take Ukraine from Russian sphere of influence without shit that is happening right now. And It has nothing to do with Putin, it has to do that 3rd of Ukraine are russians living on former russian territory which was formally "redistricted" into Ukraine. And Yes, it's an established fact that US has everything to do with illegal revolt in Ukraine.

Except that's not how it works. Ukraine defied you and you hate that so you invaded. That's not how you treat an independent country.

5. Constant and lame attempts to undermine Putin and his "regime" through support of so-called opposition. They are not opposition,they are 95% worthless scam who are there only for McCain's grant money, and russian propaganda has a field day with them every day.

Whether they are scum or not doesn't change whether they are opposition. And even if they are scum does that make them worse than the scum currently in power?

* The other reason I can forgive the hypocrisy is because it's impossible to tell how much the Russian propaganda machine going back to before the cold war has affected the ability of these students and their parents to perceive American atrocities compared to Russian ones.
I agree, that video is a lame propaganda, but you need to realize how unpopular Obama in Russia now.
As for hypocrisy, then how about US pressuring EU into economic sanctions against Russia meanwhile increasing trade with Russia themselves? Yes, 30% increase in trade for US, explain that that to Europeans. These russian rocket engines McCain tries to stop buying from Russia, explain that to Europeans.

Because you need an Eastasia.

Now about mistakes Putin made. As far as foreign policy concerned - none. Internally, his only but big mistake is failure to build free and real economy with real and sustained growth not dependent on high oil/gas prices. People on the West like to blame Putin for lack of democracy and crappy and corrupted justice system, and it's all true, but it's all consequence of economy, not other way around. You can't expect starving people to think about democracy, justice and shit. And eggheads in US State Department think if more people starve in Russia then they will more likely revolt and build a beautiful democracy in Russia. Well, does not really work that way in Ukraine, does it?

Your economy is fucked because it's a kleptocracy, openly looted by those in power.

If these students criticized Putin for anything, they would be jailed, or worse. you understand they don't have free speech over there, right? This is WHY they have no independent media, duh!

It is also illegal to admit the existence of homosexuality in front of a minor... you cannot even acknowledge there is such a thing in Russia.

So, let's drop that whole outrage with other countries act right the fuck now, you commie bastards.

go post some bad driving videos on youtube.. that's the best Russian citizens can do for their own country.

What else can one do if the other keeps insisting that Russian nationals sent to Ukraine by former SU need protecting from indigenous Ukraine people. All they have to do is return to Russia.

Clean up? You're supporting terrorism.
No, You are.
If countries want to join NATO that's their business.
Former NATO/CIA/other critters disagree with you.

Except that's not how it works. Ukraine defied you and you hate that so you invaded.

That's not how you treat an independent country.
Look who is talking. And you are wrong but that's my point. My point was retards from State Department should have known that what happened was pretty much automatic. And maybe they had known that and in 20 years they would admit that everything went according to plan. Like they did about soviet Afgan War.

Whether they are scum or not doesn't change whether they are opposition.
They HAVE no position, they work for money.
And even if they are scum does that make them worse than the scum currently in power?
Yes, I think they are much worse.

What? what is that?

Your economy is fucked because it's a kleptocracy, openly looted by those in power.
Funny thing is, US have been fine with it, they support kleptocrats.

If these students criticized Putin for anything, they would be jailed, or worse. you understand they don't have free speech over there, right? This is WHY they have no independent media, duh!

It is also illegal to admit the existence of homosexuality in front of a minor... you cannot even acknowledge there is such a thing in Russia.

So, let's drop that whole outrage with other countries act right the fuck now, you commie bastards.

go post some bad driving videos on youtube.. that's the best Russian citizens can do for their own country.
We need more in depth analysis like this.

What else can one do if the other keeps insisting that Russian nationals sent to Ukraine by former SU need protecting from indigenous Ukraine people. All they have to do is return to Russia.
There are US nationals in Syria now. And have been in Afganistan during and before soviet invasion.

Look who is talking. And you are wrong but that's my point. My point was retards from State Department should have known that what happened was pretty much automatic. And maybe they had known that and in 20 years they would admit that everything went according to plan. Like they did about soviet Afgan War.

Knowing that Putin would throw a tantrum doesn't make it right for him to do so.

If so then their paymasters have a position.
And even if they are scum does that make them worse than the scum currently in power?

Putin thinks they're much worse, that is.

What? what is that?

Obviously you have never read 1984.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nations_of_Nineteen_Eighty-Four#Eastasia

The US is nowhere near the kleptocracy that Russia is.

Knowing that Putin would throw a tantrum doesn't make it right for him to do so.
You really have some leaning disabilities.I told you it had nothing to do with Putin,

If so then their paymasters have a position.
Yes, so?

Putin thinks they're much worse, that is.
Putin does not really care about them, they are not threat to him at all and he knows it, problem is, US does not know that.
What? what is that?

Obviously you have never read 1984.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nations_of_Nineteen_Eighty-Four#Eastasia
No, I have not. so your "point" is lost.

The US is nowhere near the kleptocracy that Russia is.
Reading comprehension failing again? I said US prefers kleptocrats in Russia.

What would happen to those students has NOTHING to do with the truth of what they are saying.

Focusing on that is just a way to look away from what they are saying.

A way for somebody desperate to look away from facts to pretend they have some rational means to do so.

China does not have free speech. Russia does, it's just not easy, and US actions make it even harder.

China does not have free speech. Russia does, it's just not easy, and US actions make it even harder.

Now it's the US's fault for poor free speech in Russia?? Do you ever find fault in anything that Russia does? Here's a question for you: Russia controlled Eastern Europe for almost the entire 20th century. Of course, they influenced the area for many generations before WW2. Now that the Eastern Europeans have a choice, they are flocking towards the east. They all want to join NATO and are embracing western values. Why? Even Serbia is 50/50 that it will move east or west. And we bombed the shit out of them during the Serbia/bosnia civil war. So if Russia is so wonderful, why are all the eastern countries moving towards the west? You can't blame everything on the CIA can you?

What would happen to those students has NOTHING to do with the truth of what they are saying.

A way for somebody desperate to look away from facts to pretend they have some rational means to do so.
How would you feel about a bunch of US college students asking the UN to arrest Putin to stop the Russian carpet bombing in civilian areas in Syria?

How would you feel about a bunch of US college students asking the UN to arrest Putin to stop the Russian carpet bombing in civilian areas in Syria?

I would examine the message and ignore the messenger.

I would examine the message and ignore the messenger.

Buddy! I could find many many posts where Americans are condemning Jihadists beheading civilians (for example) or a foreign country invading another country (or whatever) buy you always say that we have no right to complain, because we are worse.

Back
Top Bottom