• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Sen. Feinstein Claims She Received Info On Kavanaugh And Sent It To FBI

Mutherfucker.

Dn0gzrpX0AAICfB.jpg

Is this all because Ford's claims have collapsed? Democrats are absolutely despicable.

No. Kavanaugh, Trump and Congressional Republicans are despicable.

But even IF Dr. Blasey-Ford was not a highly credible witness in her allegations about Kavanaugh (which she is), I wouldn't give a shit anyway because Congressional Republicans have lost ALL claim to ANY moral ground with what they did to Merrick Garland.

But even IF Dr. Blasey-Ford was not a highly credible witness in her allegations about Kavanaugh (which she is), I wouldn't give a shit anyway because Congressional Republicans have lost ALL claim to ANY moral ground with what they did to Merrick Garland.

What the fuck does that have to do with falsely calling Kavanaugh a sexual predator? He's married with two daughters. Yet you're happy to destroy his life and reputation to avenge Garland? Have you no shame!?!

Well, that should be the end of it. But when there's a narrative to push to destroy someone you don't like . . .

And then there's this:

In her initial conversations with The New Yorker, she was reluctant to characterize Kavanaugh’s role in the alleged incident with certainty. After six days of carefully assessing her memories and consulting with her attorney, Ramirez said that she felt confident enough of her recollections to say that she remembers Kavanaugh had exposed himself at a drunken dormitory party

What the actual fuck.

Clearly the white male rapists are the victims here.

Well, that should be the end of it. But when there's a narrative to push to destroy someone you don't like . . .

And then there's this:

What the actual fuck.

And there it is. This is the Duke Lacrosse case redux. Kavanaugh should be punished - despite the absence of evidence - because he's one of those people. And we hate those people. Amirite!?

Mutherfucker.

Dn0gzrpX0AAICfB.jpg

Is this all because Ford's claims have collapsed? Democrats are absolutely despicable.

I know right? Whenever a white male Republican shows his penis to a woman all of his friends and roommates are present.

What the fuck does that have to do with falsely calling Kavanaugh a sexual predator? He's married with two daughters. Yet you're happy to destroy his life and reputation to avenge Garland? Have you no shame!?!

There are currently two credible witnesses saying that they have been victims to Kavanaugh's sexual assaults, and there is at least one more coming. The only person to blame for what Kavanaugh's family may be going through is Kavanaugh himself. He, along with all of the Republican Senators and Trump, KNEW all of this was coming out weeks before it has. If Kavanaugh gave a shit about his family, he would have withdrawn his nomination.

Moreover, your faux-outrage is laughable because anyone with a brain knows it is Mitch McConnell who has zero shame. He KNEW a WEEK AGO about Deborah Ramirez, yet he tried to shove Kavanaugh's vote through anyway. He is the one who fucked Merrick Garland over too.

I have ZERO sympathy for any of the hypocrites. Trump is a known sexual predator, and it looks like Kavanaugh is too.

That’s not what she said.

She said they have lost claim to moral high ground. Meaning they are no longer believable and cannot be allowed to be the arbiters. Kavanaugh needs to have his day in court. The GOP has proven themselves dishonest and cannot be in charge of it.

Yeah, there should be a limit to the number of people who can come forward with old claims of sexual assault. Just think how much easier that would have made things on Bill Cosby!

#sarcasm

And then there's this:

What the actual fuck.

And there it is. This is the Duke Lacrosse case redux. Kavanaugh should be punished - despite the absence of evidence - because he's one of those people. And we hate those people. Amirite!?

No, you clearly have Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Mutherfucker.

Dn0gzrpX0AAICfB.jpg

I know right? Whenever a white male Republican shows his penis to a woman all of his friends and roommates are present.

Don2 improperly groped another student at a party when he was 17. I don't know what party or where. Don't even know the time. I cannot supply any eye witness testimony in support. In fact, any witness names I give you will deny it. I did not tell anyone about it for 30+ years. But it's Don2, he's one of those people; of course he did it. What more evidence do you need? The FBI should investigate.

Mutherfucker.

Dn0gzrpX0AAICfB.jpg

Don2 improperly groped another student at a party when he was 17. I don't know what party or where. Don't even know the time. I cannot supply any eye witness testimony in support. In fact, any witness names I give you will deny it. I did not tell anyone about it for 30+ years. But it's Don2, he's one of those people; of course he did it. What more evidence do you need? The FBI should investigate.

I apologize to my victim and my family. And I withdraw my nomination as Supreme Court Justice.

There are currently two credible witnesses saying that they have been victims to Kavanaugh's sexual assaults, and there is at least one more coming. The only person to blame for what Kavanaugh's family may be going through is Kavanaugh himself. He, along with all of the Republican Senators and Trump, KNEW all of this was coming out weeks before it has. If Kavanaugh gave a shit about his family, he would have withdrawn his nomination.

Moreover, your faux-outrage is laughable because anyone with a brain knows it is Mitch McConnell who has zero shame. He KNEW a WEEK AGO about Deborah Ramirez, yet he tried to shove Kavanaugh's vote through anyway. He is the one who fucked Merrick Garland over too.

I have ZERO sympathy for any of the hypocrites. Trump is a known sexual predator, and it looks like Kavanaugh is too.

Credible? How credible? Simply because it supports your politics? Ford gave five names of the people at her "party." She was one. All of the other four have denied it. Ramirez wasn't certain it was Kavanaugh after 30+ years. No one can corroborate her allegations. Only after SIX days of coaxing by her attorney did she become "certain" it was Kavanaugh. Shame on you.

- - - Updated - - -

I apologize to my victim and my family. And I withdraw my nomination as Supreme Court Justice.

Good. From this point forward please spare us any moralizing that someone is being attacked with false allegations. That obviously doesn't bother you.

Kavanaugh should look on the bright side, if he gets a dozen more accusations, he gets to be president.

Credible? How credible? <snipped Trausti's attempt to goad>Ford gave five names of the people at her "party." She was one. All of the four have denied it.
FALSE. Not even one of them has "denied" anything. They have simply said they don't remember the specific party, but one of them said she 100% believes Dr. Blasey-Ford. Another one, Kavanaugh's buddy Judge, has said he was usually black-out drunk at these parties. He can't deny something he can't even remember.

Ramirez wasn't certain it was Kavanaugh after 35 years. No one can corroborate her allegations. Only after SIX days of coaxing by her attorney did she become "certain" it was Kavanaugh.
Ramirez has been 100% upfront that her memory is spotty because they got her drunk, and she knows that people like you will try to use that against her, but that she also knows it was Kavanaugh who stuck his dick in her face.

Shame on YOU, Trausti! Your partisan hysterics and attempts to twist the reports are shameful. Why aren't you calling on Kavanaugh to submit to an FBI investigation of the allegations instead of trying to shut it all down with your false claims.

Credible? How credible? Simply because it supports your politics? Ford gave five names of the people at her "party." She was one. All of the other four have denied it. Ramirez wasn't certain it was Kavanaugh after 30+ years. No one can corroborate her allegations. Only after SIX days of coaxing by her attorney did she become "certain" it was Kavanaugh. Shame on you.

- - - Updated - - -

Good. From this point forward please spare us any moralizing that someone is being attacked with false allegations. That obviously doesn't bother you.

Please. How would you feel if your daughter was groped by that guy with his creepy friend in the room?

When I saw this Tweet I thought it was a joke. Apparently, not. This attack on Kavanaugh is not serious or sincere; it's the cavorting of the insane.

avenattikavanaugh.jpg

Well, a second allegation has surfaced: Senate Democrats Investigate a New Allegation of Sexual Misconduct, from Brett Kavanaugh’s College Years.

This may not be the last, so Republicans are going to be frantic to get him approved or to get him to withdraw. They have a little more than a month left to campaign for House and Senate seats. They don't want this to be the issue that they have to talk about on the campaign trail. It turns out that the Senate Republicans have known about this second allegation for days now.

Back
Top Bottom