• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Sen. Feinstein Claims She Received Info On Kavanaugh And Sent It To FBI

DoEWSDDUUAMIehL.jpg

DoEWe-DV4AAZhKB.jpg

DoEWu_dUwAASuvo.jpg

giphy.gif

I missed this bit of brilliant lawyering.

When asked if the allegation of a restraining order were true, Avenatti said: “I don’t know one way or another,” adding he would research it further.

Avenatti previously said he had vetted the client and in a sworn statement, she said she still held government clearances.

Jarhyn said:
Yes, generally when you rape and/or sexually assault multiple women, all the resulting fallout is going to be your fault

So you have already decided he is guilty. We have to believe the victims, right? He may be guilty, but should we not give the man a fair trial before declaring he is responsible for everything?

He is not going to be standing trial. This is a job interview, and he should not get the job.

Just in case someone was confused as to whether this was one man or two men...

One of the men was interviewed twice by committee staff. He also submitted two written statements, one on Monday and a second, more in-depth statement on Wednesday.

Committee staff spoke to a second man over the phone Wednesday who also said he believed he, not Kavanaugh, had the disputed encounter with Ford. "He explained his recollection of the details of the encounter" to staff, the release states.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...d-sexual-encounter-christine-ford/1439569002/

Republicans have made a big stink about anonymous accusations. So now we have an additional two Republican rapists possibly getting confused about who their victims were. But they seem to be allowed to be anonymous while accusing Ford of possible perjury and possibly other crimes...

So, we know Republicans will quickly reveal the identities of these Republican rapists.

Republican rapists response to alleged Kavanaugh sex assault of Ford.

images

I am Spartacus!
No, I am Spartacus!

One of the men was interviewed twice by committee staff. He also submitted two written statements, one on Monday and a second, more in-depth statement on Wednesday.

Committee staff spoke to a second man over the phone Wednesday who also said he believed he, not Kavanaugh, had the disputed encounter with Ford. "He explained his recollection of the details of the encounter" to staff, the release states.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...d-sexual-encounter-christine-ford/1439569002/

Republicans have made a big stink about anonymous accusations. So now we have an additional two Republican rapists possibly getting confused about who their victims were. But they seem to be allowed to be anonymous while accusing Ford of possible perjury and possibly other crimes...

So, we know Republicans will quickly reveal the identities of these Republican rapists.

Is there a statute of limitations for the conviction and sentencing of someone who confesses to a violent crime? If these two men want to fall on their swords for Kavanaugh and the GOP, then I think they should serve prison terms for attempted rape.

Affidavits from Ford's husband and three friends she told about it.

https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthe...avits/11d8965bccd00cb19e73/optimized/full.pdf
You know, if a bunch of goat herders had successfully plotted to get a Kenyan elected President in the US, is it really that far of a leap to suggest Ford led Kavanaugh on, so he would stumble into her bedroom, lock the door, and once things were set, she pretended she never wanted it and tried to get away... all in an elaborate attempt to prevent him from becoming a Supreme Court Justice, if the chance ever came up?

WaPos posted Kav's calendar from 1982. It's full of parties. Hahahaha. This man is really an idiot if he thinks that calendar is going to help people believe he's telling the truth. He's a liar, and he doesn't belong on the SCOTUS. Even his college and high school friends are saying he's not the innocent man that he claims he is, plus there is plenty of evidence that he's lied about a lot of other things. He's not on trial. He's just on an interview for a life long appointment to the most powerful court in the US. Is this the best we can do? He's not qualified. I'm sure Trump and the Heritage Foundation can find some other ultra conservative man who hasn't been a rapist. Well, maybe.

If Kav had an ounce of decency, he's simply withdraw his name in the interest of the country. He would do that even if he believes he's innocent. But no! Power means to much to
much to people like him.
They might have a hard time finding someone for SCOTUS that think the president is immune to any kind of prosecution, though. That's a pretty out there stance, even for a GOP lapdog.

Is there a statute of limitations for the conviction and sentencing of someone who confesses to a violent crime? If these two men want to fall on their swords for Kavanaugh and the GOP, then I think they should serve prison terms for attempted rape.
Not in the state where this incident is alleged to have happened. So I think the FBI should definitely get a subpoena, and see if they stick to their story. ;)

Lawyers (republican politicians) are also mandatory reporters when it's not their client. So those Republicans need to report on these assaulters asap.

Not in the state where this incident is alleged to have happened. So I think the FBI should definitely get a subpoena, and see if they stick to their story. ;)

Why would that be an FBI matter? Do they generally investigate sexual assault allegations? I agree that they need to reopen the shitty, half-assed attempt at a background check which they failed miserably at and maybe try talking to one or two people with information about his background while they're doing this check, but this doesn't seem to be their business.

The local police forces now have information about potential crimes committed in their jurisdiction. The question is why aren't some officers assigned to investigate them?

Why would that be an FBI matter? Do they generally investigate sexual assault allegations? I agree that they need to reopen the shitty, half-assed attempt at a background check which they failed miserably at and maybe try talking to one or two people with information about his background while they're doing this check, but this doesn't seem to be their business.

The local police forces now have information about potential crimes committed in their jurisdiction. The question is why aren't some officers assigned to investigate them?
Good point. I don't know how jurisdictions work, but it may depend on where these individuals live now?

Just watched Ford's opening statement. Omg she's so terrified; I've felt this before, the feeling of knowing you need to do something, to say something, that it's hard but that it MUST be done, that you must force yourself to say it. It's the kind of feeling that doesn't accompany a lie. Lies come from confidence and smugness. It's easy to get in front of people and lie. But this isn't. Before, there may have been doubt s in my mind but now there aren't.

Good point. I don't know how jurisdictions work, but it may depend on where these individuals live now?

I don't think where they live now would matter. If you rape someone while you're in New York but then go back to your home in Boston, it's still a matter for the NYPD. There would be some coordination with the Boston PD to get you to the questioning and the like, but it's a New York crime and a New York investigation.

Just watched Ford's opening statement. Omg she's so terrified; I've felt this before, the feeling of knowing you need to do something, to say something, that it's hard but that it MUST be done, that you must force yourself to say it. It's the kind of feeling that doesn't accompany a lie. Lies come from confidence and smugness. It's easy to get in front of people and lie. But this isn't. Before, there may have been doubt s in my mind but now there aren't.

I am also watching the hearing. I never had doubts about her story, but I agree that hearing her describe the details of the assault does make her look even more believable. She's a brave woman to come forward. It's not surprising that others haven't wanted to come forward and put themselves under this type of duress.

Back
Top Bottom