• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Seth Rich, was he the DNC leaker?

tupac chopra

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
I am god
Even Kim DotCom has come out with a tweet saying that he knows Seth was the DNC leaker.

ddd.PNG

Julian Assange hinted strongly that Seth was the source of the leaks, and former UK ambassador Craig Murray says he got the leak from a disgruntled DNC worker.

More news to follow.

eeer.PNG

Just to be clear here - is this a "Seth Rich was the DNC leaker who tragically got shot in a random robbery" thing or a "Seth Rich was the DNC leaker who was assassinated by a murderous cabal of liberal politicians" thing?

Even Kim DotCom has come out with a tweet saying that he knows Seth was the DNC leaker.

View attachment 11173

Julian Assange hinted strongly that Seth was the source of the leaks, and former UK ambassador Craig Murray says he got the leak from a disgruntled DNC worker.

More news to follow.

View attachment 11174

Crap buddy, even Fox news is running from this story.

Just to be clear here - is this a "Seth Rich was the DNC leaker who tragically got shot in a random robbery" thing or a "Seth Rich was the DNC leaker who was assassinated by a murderous cabal of liberal politicians" thing?

Couldn't it be both?

if KimDotCom doesn't have the goods he should be put in the stocks.

So it's impossible that Seth Rich was the leaker? Impossible?

You are smart enough to know that this question doesn't do well for your case. It makes you sound like any Alex Jones follower. 'So you're saying that LIZARD PEOPLE NEW WORLD ORDER CABAL IS IMPOSSIBLE?!"

It's too late. Conservatives are already convinced the DNC/Hillary/Obama/Liberal Whatever put out a hit on the guy. See Vince Foster.

It's too late. Conservatives are already convinced the DNC/Hillary/Obama/Liberal Whatever put out a hit on the guy. See Vince Foster.

These are the same people who believe there was a child sex ring in the basement of a pizza joint that didn't have a basement.

So KimDotCom says they will be talking to counsel and then releasing a statement... after releasing a statement on Twitter.

So in a desperate attempt by Alex Jones to try and attempt to deflect the death spiral of the Trump Administration, we now find out someone else knew about this too... well after Seth Rich's death.

the panda thing is in dispute, but not gonna put time into it now...

This is his statement:

I KNOW THAT SETH RICH WAS INVOLVED IN THE DNC LEAK.

I know this because in late 2014 a person contacted me about helping me to start a branch of the Internet Party in the United States. He called himself Panda. I now know that Panda was Seth Rich.

Panda advised me that he was working on voter analytics tools and other technologies that the Internet Party may find helpful.

I communicated with Panda on a number of topics including corruption and the influence of corporate money in politics.

I was referring to what I knew when I did an interview with Bloomberg in New Zealand in May 2015. In that interview I hinted that Julian Assange and Wikileaks would release information about Hillary Clinton in the upcoming election.

The Rich family has reached out to me to ask that I be sensitive to their loss in my public comments. That request is entirely reasonable.

I have consulted with my lawyers. I accept that my full statement should be provided to the authorities and I am prepared to do that so that there can be a full investigation. My lawyers will speak with the authorities regarding the proper process.

If my evidence is required to be given in the United States I would be prepared to do so if appropriate arrangements are made. I would need a guarantee from Special Counsel Mueller, on behalf of the United States, of safe passage from New Zealand to the United States and back. In the coming days we will be communicating with the appropriate authorities to make the necessary arrangements. In the meantime, I will make no further comment.

Mueller is not involved with Seth Rich case, right?

nothing burger

There's a flaccid statement on the ass's website.

He hinted in May 2015 about Assange leaking Hillary Clinton documents? Also, none were released.

Documents were stolen from the DNC, not Clinton in 2016.

So it's impossible that Seth Rich was the leaker? Impossible?
So it's impossible that none of what you think is real, is really real? Could you be merely a battery?

- - - Updated - - -

Couldn't it be both?
Sure it could be clear and clearly unclear ;)

If Seth Rich was not a source for some of the leaks then Assange's reward for solving his murder was extremely cynical and manipulative.

If Seth was the leaker if would not be dragging his name through the mud to expose that.

What Kimdotcom is doing is extremely likely to be bullshit, but probably reflects not at all on Assange.

If Seth leaked and Kim has no info that would put Assange in a very strange place.

Whole thing is janky as hell.

Back
Top Bottom