• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Seth Rich, was he the DNC leaker?

So - Seth was the leakster.

Why is more likely that Hillary killed him than that Cheato or Vlad killed him?

How about he was killed by a random psychopath with a gun?

They are all over the place in the US.

This is really another anti-gun story.

Duh! Cuz Vlad would have impaled him, not shot him :D

the panda thing is in dispute, but not gonna put time into it now...

This is his statement:

I KNOW THAT SETH RICH WAS INVOLVED IN THE DNC LEAK.

I know this because in late 2014 a person contacted me about helping me to start a branch of the Internet Party in the United States. He called himself Panda. I now know that Panda was Seth Rich.

Panda advised me that he was working on voter analytics tools and other technologies that the Internet Party may find helpful.

I communicated with Panda on a number of topics including corruption and the influence of corporate money in politics.

I was referring to what I knew when I did an interview with Bloomberg in New Zealand in May 2015. In that interview I hinted that Julian Assange and Wikileaks would release information about Hillary Clinton in the upcoming election.

The Rich family has reached out to me to ask that I be sensitive to their loss in my public comments. That request is entirely reasonable.

I have consulted with my lawyers. I accept that my full statement should be provided to the authorities and I am prepared to do that so that there can be a full investigation. My lawyers will speak with the authorities regarding the proper process.

If my evidence is required to be given in the United States I would be prepared to do so if appropriate arrangements are made. I would need a guarantee from Special Counsel Mueller, on behalf of the United States, of safe passage from New Zealand to the United States and back. In the coming days we will be communicating with the appropriate authorities to make the necessary arrangements. In the meantime, I will make no further comment.

Mueller is not involved with Seth Rich case, right?

nothing burger

Sounds like somebody is sucking up for a free vaca in the US.

Guns don't kill people, psychopaths with ridiculously easy access to guns kill people.

Guns don't kill people, psychopaths with ridiculously easy access to guns kill people.

And how do we ensure less psychopaths kill other people with guns?

We do what other civilized nations have done. We outlaw handguns.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpost/the-life-and-death-of-the-seth-rich-conspiracy-theory/2017/05/23/aba640c4-3ff3-11e7-adba-394ee67a7582_story.html?utm_term=.dd14a3364552

"The latest revelation — that someone may have been trying to hack into Rich’s email — offered fresh evidence that the conspiracy theory is false. The family worried that Dotcom, or someone eager to prove him right, may have been willing to create a fake archive of emails from Rich, or crack a password to see whether Rich had passed on documents with a Mega account.

“It looks like someone set up a fake Gmail account, then used that Gmail account to create the Mega account,” said James Lewis, a cybersecurity expert and a senior vice president at the Center for Strategic and International Studies. “This part is pretty standard. Mega then checks with Gmail to see if the account exists, which is Mega’s somewhat cheesy way of authenticating identity. You then get to set up the Mega account. It’s a system designed to enable pseudonyms and fake identities.”

Mega.nz, a data security company that Dotcom founded, did not respond to a request for comment."

Twitter Suspends WND For Seth Rich Story:eating_popcorn:

Of course, Twitter refused to highlight which of their rules (which can be found here) had been violated when asked by WND. After a quick review, we must admit that we would have a hard time identifying which rule was 'violated' as well. Here is a list of Twitter's "Abusive Behavior" rules...see if you can figure out which of them was violated.

Violent threats (direct or indirect): You may not make threats of violence or promote violence, including threatening or promoting terrorism.
Harassment: You may not incite or engage in the targeted abuse or harassment of others. Some of the factors that we may consider when evaluating abusive behavior include:
if a primary purpose of the reported account is to harass or send abusive messages to others;
if the reported behavior is one-sided or includes threats;
if the reported account is inciting others to harass another account; and
if the reported account is sending harassing messages to an account from multiple accounts.
Hateful conduct: You may not promote violence against or directly attack or threaten other people on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, or disease. We also do not allow accounts whose primary purpose is inciting harm towards others on the basis of these categories.
Multiple account abuse: Creating multiple accounts with overlapping uses or in order to evade the temporary or permanent suspension of a separate account is not allowed.
Private information: You may not publish or post other people's private and confidential information, such as credit card numbers, street address, or Social Security/National Identity numbers, without their express authorization and permission. In addition, you may not post intimate photos or videos that were taken or distributed without the subject's consent. Read more about our private information policy here.
Impersonation: You may not impersonate others through the Twitter service in a manner that is intended to or does mislead, confuse, or deceive others. Read more about our impersonation policy here.
Self-harm: You may encounter someone considering suicide or self harm on Twitter. When we receive reports that a person is threatening suicide or self harm, we may take a number of steps to assist them, such as reaching out to that person expressing our concern and the concern of other users on Twitter or providing resources such as contact information for our mental health partners

Funny, Twitter lets ISIS post but not this. Funny

Last edited:
Even Kim DotCom has come out with a tweet saying that he knows Seth was the DNC leaker.

View attachment 11173

Julian Assange hinted strongly that Seth was the source of the leaks, and former UK ambassador Craig Murray says he got the leak from a disgruntled DNC worker.

More news to follow.

View attachment 11174

I think that this is another demonstration of how much of a piece of shit Assange is.

Back
Top Bottom