• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Shooting in Munich, let me guess who is responsoible

They should execute muslim jihadi killers by slowly replacing their blood with pig blood.

15 Stabbed to Death in Japan!

Where's Barbos? Derec?

Don't you guys want to "guess" who is responsible?

Since Japan have virtually no muslims and especially no refugees I would guess this is some kind of local crazy.
Yupp. It's all about probabilities. In Germany several percent are Muslim and more than 1% are recently arrived Muslim migrants. That changes the probability calculations.

And besides, nobody ever claimed that all violence stems from Muslims. They are just much more likely to engage in religious violence than other groups.

Since Japan have virtually no muslims and especially no refugees I would guess this is some kind of local crazy.
Yupp. It's all about probabilities. In Germany several percent are Muslim and more than 1% are recently arrived Muslim migrants. That changes the probability calculations.
You really are not fooling anyone but yourself.

And besides, nobody ever claimed that all violence stems from Muslims. They are just much more likely to engage in religious violence than other groups.

Or it could be that you and Barbos are bigots.

OK, I change my guess. I think it was muslim terrorist. Feeling better now?

Being aware of the Islamic threat does not make one a bigot. It makes those who refuse to acknowledge it (we could call them islamophiles) wilfuly blind.

For example, a priest was just beheaded in France.

Quick, "Who are ... "

- - - Updated - - -

They are just much more likely to engage in religious violence than other groups.

How are you defining this incident as "religious violence?"

Him being Iranian and yelling "Allahu akbar" (according to a witness) are two clues.

The problem with identifying "Islam" as the one and only problem is you fail to see the wider pattern of what is going on when you remove religion from the picture. The pattern of isolation, alienation, and depression that is causing men from all religions to undertake mass killings.

Back
Top Bottom