• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Sick of all the gay

My only joy in life is derived from taking metaphorical chainsaws to people's metaphorical balls. When five out of ten posts (approximate estimate) in a thread are you asking me not to figuratively go lumberjack on your acorns, I think it's pretty clear it's you who is oppressing me in trying to get me to stop oppressing you. Shame on you.

My only joy in life is derived from taking metaphorical chainsaws to people's metaphorical balls. When five out of ten posts (approximate estimate) in a thread are you asking me not to figuratively go lumberjack on your acorns, I think it's pretty clear it's you who is oppressing me in trying to get me to stop oppressing you. Shame on you.

Uh, buh?

That post was satirical, I hope.

I feel oppressed by your desire to have me stop oppressing you. Stop oppressing me. :mad:

I feel oppressed by your desire to have me stop oppressing you. Stop oppressing me. :mad:

Shit. The logic is airtight. If only there was a television show to let me know how I am supposed to feel about this.
Three's Company.
If the plot stalled it was time for a woman in shorts to vacuum under the sofa. That should carry you to the next commercial break.

i'm gay and i'm NOT politically correct. i've been banned from several forums for that, especially posting links to my blog which is written in prison slang and uses 'nigga'. i'll call a fag a fag, too. me and gay culture go together like a match a match and puddle of gasoline. after prison, if you grab my ass and i'm not expecting it, i'll turn around and knock the teeth out yo mouth. i got banned from an RPG forum because i blew up when a guy called me 'white' in the sense of 'colonialist imperialist oppressor' and i said that was racist. we were arguing about whether my portrayal of the twa and !kung peoples in my bantu-african RPG setting was racist - he said i 'showed the pygmies as being oppressed so i could rewrite them in order to make myself out as a hero'. fuck, 1/3 of the population of the twa were killed in the rwanda genocide, that's my idea of oppression - not somebody telling you you can't marry your boyfriend. i've also been locked down for saying that the aztecs were murderous cannibals and worse than the nazi which i can prove with scientific references, but that's not pc. so fuck, wtf ever.

i don't give a crap if men kissing disgusts you. open displays of greed, conspicuous wealth and mass consumption make me want to hurl. i walk around with this t-shirt:

Superman_Red_Son-logo-CC949E4227-seeklogo.com.gif

and i'll flat get in your face about injustice as i see it. so dude, as a card carrying homo, at least until the gay mafia catches up with me and kicks me out, you have my permission to be disgusted. the homos on TV make me ill for different reasons - they are just like the rest of the pinks in america, bloated ticks fat off the blood of the third world. hell, speak your mind, just be able to live in peace with anyone who'll do the same for you.

naw, out homosexuals are never more than 5% in the us. if you had 10 pairs, you might assume at least one of them has issues, though ;-)

Back
Top Bottom