• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Size Envy: A Sad Sad Story

Now you're being a drama queen again so behave yourself. :) Nothing was mentioned about Spicer
The entire point of the OP is about the fact Spicer lied. Here is the opening sentence - So here we have Sean Spicer with his first issuance as Presidential Spokesman. Flat out lies, and lies that are laughably easy to expose as such.
http://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/2017-...om-2009/317887

Is this report false? If it is then you can disagree and provide other sources.
The report is irrelevant to the OP because 1)the numbers are for the US viewers, not viewers from "around the globe".

More importantly, what you and the White House don't get, is that no one really cares about this except for Trump and his dupes. The more the White House whines about this and the more Trumpkins blow smoke, the pettier and stupider they look.

The entire point of the OP is about the fact Spicer lied. Here is the opening sentence - So here we have Sean Spicer with his first issuance as Presidential Spokesman. Flat out lies, and lies that are laughably easy to expose as such.

The report is irrelevant to the OP because 1)the numbers are for the US viewers, not viewers from "around the globe".

More importantly, what you and the White House don't get, is that no one really cares about this except for Trump and his dupes. The more the White House whines about this and the more Trumpkins blow smoke, the pettier and stupider they look.

This kind of bullshit is not an accident, nor is it a product of abject stupidity. These ridiculous news-grabber antics are about distracting people from the mega-scale dismantling of our democracy that is underway. Trump's neurotic need for popular validation drives it, but it's not the object.

More evidence that we have a pathological narcissist in the White House now.

President Trump is very upset. According to anonymous White House aides, the women's march gave him bad media coverage, which is preventing him from enjoying the White House like he feels he deserves.

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/01/24/trump-american-people-stop-protesting-enjoy-white-house.html

Fuck, there is no way we can make it through 4 years of this horror show
This goes back to the First Debate where Trump made the 'not fair' comment regarding ads against him. Now he is whining that all of this 'criticism' (i.e. pointing out the turnout wasn't yuuuuuuuuge after he claimed records) as demoralizing. If the President was Clinton, the AM Radio would be mocking her for 'showing such weakness'. Trump's behavior is pathetic and unfit for his position.

This kind of bullshit is not an accident, nor is it a product of abject stupidity. These ridiculous news-grabber antics are about distracting people from the mega-scale dismantling of our democracy that is underway. Trump's neurotic need for popular validation drives it, but it's not the object.

Right now Trump is just doing what he can to fulfill religious mandates with no rational basis.

He freezes government hiring, across the board.

Except the military, that grows.

Why? Why across the board?

No reason is given.

When you are dictator you do not give reasons.

I take it Il Douchebag is not use to this type of criticism (or any criticism)?

What's the line on a complete and total "melt down"?

When he starts talking about "missing strawberries" and rolling ball bearings around in his hand, that's when to head to the bunker.

Later,
ElectEngr

I take it Il Douchebag is not use to this type of criticism (or any criticism)?

What's the line on a complete and total "melt down"?

What could possibly be different from what is going on now? We have a "Massive Investigation" into a matter that is strictly a figment of Twitler's imagination, gag orders left and right to keep scientists from sharing their knowledge, a "spokesman" who can't get through a briefing without stringing together multiple falsehoods...

I am reminded by your question of Mizner's quote upon hearing of the death of Calvin Coolidge: "How can they tell?"

Actually I quoted an established media outlet Are you suggesting it makes up its viewer ratings? If you have specific statistics to counter this you can easily write this.

See this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adweek

- - - Updated - - -

This slimy piece of foetid disinformation is belied by the fact that EVEN IF the data you presented were true, the claim that this was the largest audience ever would STILL be false:

It seems that if you total the Inauguration figures from 2009, 2013 and 2017 which includes TV and live streaming then Trumps viewing are down from 2009 but up from 2013

You are not fooling anybody.

I'm only the postman. Take it up with Adweek. Better still check them out first even if your opinion is different.
There was nothing stated that this was the largest audience ever but less than 2009 and more than 2013 Is Adview wrong?
Your memory seems to be very poor - have you considered getting checked for dementia?

“this was the largest audience to ever witness an inauguration, period, both in person and around the globe.” - Sean Spicer, Donald Trump's Press Secretary.

THAT is the point under discussion. It is untrue in every respect; and as I said "EVEN IF the data you presented were true, the claim that this was the largest audience ever would STILL be false".

I am not arguing against Adweek. I am pointing out that what they say does NOT support you. And that your stupid and pathetic attempt at disinformation has failed abysmally.

Now, do you need that psychiatric check for dementia, or just a fire extinguisher to use on your pants?

Are you answering this post by accident? :)
I'm not talking about Spicer said, I am simply posting viewing figures from a credible media source. In other words I am only the postman bringing you the news. :)

The viewing figures reported Obama's higher than Trump in 2009 but lower than Trump in 2013.
I'm not interested to what the politicians say; I'm interested to see if there are any official reliable figures.

Now you too are being drama queen. What Spicer said is irrelevant. I'm referring to a particular magazine for the area it covered. I haven't looked up worldwide figures yet.

Why are you polluting this thread then?
Get this: NOBODY CARES about the hairs you are so doggedly trying to split.

Quoting a source is hardly polluting a thread.

But Ozone is NOT considered a pollutant below levels of 0.07 parts per million.

This is set out quite clearly at https://www.epa.gov/ozone-pollution/2015-national-ambient-air-quality-standards-naaqs-ozone

So now we have an official source, with figures, that you cannot refute. You are clearly wrong.

Now you too are being drama queen. What Spicer said is irrelevant.
Since Spicer's comment is the topic of the OP, your response is redundant evidence that you do not understand the meaning of "irrelevant".
I'm referring to a particular magazine for the area it covered. I haven't looked up worldwide figures yet.
Unless you have global figures, they are irrelevant to the OP.

Trump just looks so angry and miserable.His wife seems to be in pain. WTF did you dumb ass,ill informed,voters think this man would do?

#SeanSpicer finally explained that he thought the 2017 crowd was larger because "I thought all the darkies in the 2009 photo still only counted as 3/5 of a person. My bad."

Why are you polluting this thread then?
Get this: NOBODY CARES about the hairs you are so doggedly trying to split.

Quoting a source is hardly polluting a thread.

Ah, but you're quoting a source in an attempt to change the topic at hand, which is (again) Spicer's assertion that Trump's inauguration was the most bigly ever.

Back
Top Bottom