• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Merged So what's next for Trump?

To denote when two or more threads have been merged
It is likely his social media platform is already filing for bankruptcy.

Ha ha ha

When President for life Trump returns to his rightful place, you'll be first up against the wall.

Tom

It is likely his social media platform is already filing for bankruptcy.

Ha ha ha

When President for life Trump returns to his rightful place, you'll be first up against the wall.

Tom

No, he's got a bigger revenge hard-on for those on the Right that failed him. Betrayed or insufficiently supported.
So first he'll be firing and disappearing judges, lawyers, GOP RINOs, FOX personalities.
Then bankers, democratic authorities, anyone owning a recording of his phone calls.
And finally critics. Comedians. Commentators.

I'm thinking we did it to the coward Capone why not do it to the coward Trump.

I want to see that bulbous piece of sheet cry like the big baby he is.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I want him living in a cardboard box under a bridge.

And I'll add that I want to see him trying to defend his dumpster dived discarded container of McDonald's French fries from a flock of sea gulls.

You people are soft. Nothing short of grinded into sausage works for me.

Trump Crashes Mar-a-Lago Wedding to Whine About Election Loss
notes
Donald Trump Rails on Biden During Wedding Speech at Mar-a-Lago

He moaned and groaned yet again about losing to Joe Biden.
“So it’s a rough thing, and I just say, ‘Do you miss me yet?’” he continued. “We did get 75 million votes, nobody’s ever gotten that. They said, ‘Get 66 million votes, sir, and the election’s over.’ We got 75 million and they said... but you know, you saw what happened, 10:30 in the evening, all of a sudden I said, ‘That’s a strange thing, why are they closing up certain places, right?’ Now, a lot of things happening right now, I just wanted to say, it’s an honor to be here, it’s an honor to have you at Mar-a-Lago, you are a great and beautiful couple.”
He also rambled in similar fashion about the new admin's policies toward China and Iran and over its detention of immigrant children.

Doesn't he have any dignity?

I found his site: Home | Donald J. Trump

Look under News | Donald J. Trump for his recent statements.

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America | News | Donald J. Trump - 03/26/21
Congratulations to Georgia and the Georgia State Legislature on changing their voter Rules and Regulations. They learned from the travesty of the 2020 Presidential Election, which can never be allowed to happen again. Too bad these changes could not have been done sooner!
Seems like he's found a new medium for tweeting.

A previous statement, with the same title:
Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America | News | Donald J. Trump - 03/21/21
Congratulations to Julia Letlow on her BIG win in Louisiana! Despite running in a field with a dozen candidates, no runoff election is necessary because she received 65% of the vote—an incredible victory.

I am thrilled for Julia and the entire Letlow family. Luke is looking down proudly from above.
Luke Letlow died of COVID-19 on December 29. Julia Letlow is his widow.

The Office of Donald J. Trump

About | The Office of Donald J. Trump has
Donald J. Trump launched the most extraordinary political movement in history, dethroning political dynasties, defeating the Washington Establishment, and becoming the first true outsider elected as President of the United States. His inspiring, groundbreaking campaign proved pollsters, pundits, prognosticators, and the corporate media spectacularly wrong. He mobilized voters with massive rallies, reached America's hearts and minds with his vision for national rejuvenation, and overcame virtually every entrenched power structure—political and financial—and achieved a decisive victory, winning states no Republican presidential candidate had won in decades.
Complete with this rewrite of history:
When the coronavirus plague arrived from China, afflicting every nation around the globe, President Trump acted early and decisively to ban travel from China and Europe, which saved countless lives. He launched the greatest national industrial mobilization since World War II, refilling our depleted stockpiles of medical supplies, bringing our critical supply chains back home, pioneering life-saving medical treatments in record time, leveraging the Defense Production Act, mass producing and mass distributing masks, gowns, gloves, and other protective equipment, and getting new breakthrough therapies into the hands of hospitals, doctors, and patients. President Trump, from scratch, built the most robust testing system in the world and, at his direction, temporary hospitals and new medical beds were built from scratch to keep hospitals from overcrowding. Aggressive action was taken to get critical supplies to nursing homes in order to protect the most vulnerable among us. Through Operation Warp Speed, the Manhattan Project for vaccines, two different and powerfully-effective vaccine candidates were approved in record time, with more vaccines following quickly on their heels—a true medical miracle. In order to get these doses to the population as quickly as possible, all of the leading vaccine candidates were manufactured in advance—an industrial breakthrough that further saved countless lives.

https://www.rawstory.com/new-jersey-man-sues-trump/

Class action Lawsuit against Trump.

New Jersey resident Arnett Thomas has filed a federal class-action lawsuit against former President Donald Trump claiming there was an excess in deaths of Americans with his leadership during the COVID-19 pandemic.

unfortunately, I do not think it is possible to serve a civil lawsuit to a former or current president due to actions taken in the course of exercising presidential powers.
Think about every single family member of a wounded, killed, or missing soldier.... would they also have standing to sue the commander in chief for deploying their family member?

https://www.rawstory.com/new-jersey-man-sues-trump/

Class action Lawsuit against Trump.

New Jersey resident Arnett Thomas has filed a federal class-action lawsuit against former President Donald Trump claiming there was an excess in deaths of Americans with his leadership during the COVID-19 pandemic.

unfortunately, I do not think it is possible to serve a civil lawsuit to a former or current president due to actions taken in the course of exercising presidential powers.
Think about every single family member of a wounded, killed, or missing soldier.... would they also have standing to sue the commander in chief for deploying their family member?

Seconded. Now, if it was a class action suit against those who voted for His Flatulence that would be another matter...but good luck proving who did!

Back
Top Bottom