• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Soccer

Never a penalty.

Totally a penalty. :)

She missed it though, which to me was a pity, because I would have liked to see the game go into extra time.

But the USA were clearly the better team, so no quibbles about the outcome.

I now want the USA to win outright just to see how many of them will refuse to go see Trump at the White House afterwards. Hopefully not just Rapinoe.

US-England women's semifinal is about to start, but without Rapinoe for US. They're not saying injury, looks like a coach's decision. If they lose, Jill Ellis oughta not return.

It's been reported that Rapinoe had her leg wrapped the last couple of days in practice, so let's not jettison the coach. Especially since the replacement scored the USA's first goal.

I speak no lies, if and if, she would have been culled.

Rapinoe is saying she expects to play in final fwiw, which for injury claims usually isn't much.

One minor quibble. Possibly the USA Woman might mute their celebrations a little when easily beating teams consisting of much less privileged players. I mean Thailand by the way, not England. :)

Yes, there was another controversial celebration.

20190702_163647_resize_49.jpg

I say let them play!

Tea school shooting.jpg

That would be fair, but sadly, there would be no equalizer for the royalists.

Never a penalty.

Totally a penalty. :)

She missed it though, which to me was a pity, because I would have liked to see the game go into extra time.

Good, I hate diving cheats.

I now want the USA to win outright just to see how many of them will refuse to go see Trump at the White House afterwards. Hopefully not just Rapinoe.

I am so looking forward to voting for Trump and him getting a second term.

View attachment 22244

That would be fair, but sadly, there would be no equalizer for the royalists.

She wasn't mocking the English. She was mocking the fully hateworthy sh!tbag, Piers Morgan who had been attacking Rapinoe and the US team on twitter and said that if the Brits win they should celebrate by pretending to eat Big Macs (to show support for Trump).

Good, I hate diving cheats.
You dive when you don’t have an easy tap in for a goal. She clearly got knocked in the leg from behind.

Male bovine excitement. English player is a diving cheat, should have been booked. This diving will continue. She made Salah look like an amateur.
Which is why the American player didn’t looked upset at all when booked for the foul. You need to get to an optometrist.

Male bovine excitement. English player is a diving cheat, should have been booked. This diving will continue. She made Salah look like an amateur.
Which is why the American player didn’t looked upset at all when booked for the foul. You need to get to an optometrist.

It was a penalty, a normal foul, yes, that's what I gather from watching the video, and Alyssa stopped it beautifully!!!!!!

Glad the cheats didn’t score, justice was served. Delicious.

Typical, unclassy, American over-celebration.

Still, from a gender-issues pov, good to see you cheering on the women, though I guess in a way you have to, since your men's team is so shite. :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom