• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Soccer

Glad the cheats didn’t score, justice was served. Delicious.

Typical, unclassy, American over-celebration.

Still, from a gender-issues pov, good to see you cheering on the women, though I guess in a way you have to, since your men's team is so shite. :D

Well, if I actually cared, I would rather both teams had lost. :p

FYI, I am not English or American ;)

Glad the cheats didn’t score, justice was served. Delicious.

Typical, unclassy, American over-celebration.

Still, from a gender-issues pov, good to see you cheering on the women, though I guess in a way you have to, since your men's team is so shite. :D

No need to toss all Americans in the “asshole” bucket. They’re just more conspicuous lately, for obvious reasons.

Do not miss USA vs Netherlands Final

Date: Sunday, July 7
Time: 11 a.m. ET
TV channel: Fox and Telemundo
Streaming: fuboTV (Try for free)

https://www.cbssports.com/soccer/world-cup/news/uswnt-vs-netherlands-fifa-2019-womens-world-cup-final-live-stream-watch-online-tv-channel-odds-prediction/

Regardless of who wins, this is going to be a memorable match!
Gold Cup Final (well, only Mexico cares)
US Women’s World Cup Final
Cricket World Cup (wait... the round robin ended today)
Tour de France (stage 2)

Relentless sports right now.

Also, what is with the Euro champs getting no respect from the press? While the US team won’t take them easy, the press thinks the World Cup has already been won.

Do not miss USA vs Netherlands Final

Date: Sunday, July 7
Time: 11 a.m. ET
TV channel: Fox and Telemundo
Streaming: fuboTV (Try for free)

https://www.cbssports.com/soccer/world-cup/news/uswnt-vs-netherlands-fifa-2019-womens-world-cup-final-live-stream-watch-online-tv-channel-odds-prediction/

Regardless of who wins, this is going to be a memorable match!
Gold Cup Final (well, only Mexico cares)
US Women’s World Cup Final
Cricket World Cup (wait... the round robin ended today)
Tour de France (stage 2)

Relentless sports right now.

Also, what is with the Euro champs getting no respect from the press? While the US team won’t take them easy, the press thinks the World Cup has already been won.

The Dutch are ALWAYS dangerous, so total respect!

:)

The USA team has been dissed by their own president, criticized for their celebrations, and told that the world has caught up with them. They’ll probably want to go “Conan the Barbarian” on their opponent. They’re not going to take anyone lightly.

"(CNN) The US Women's National Team will be honored with a ticker tape parade after its World Cup soccer win over the Netherlands 2-0 on Sunday, New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio announced in a tweet..."

Back
Top Bottom