• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Space Force

Don2 (Don1 Revised)

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
non-practicing agnostic
President Trump vowed on Monday to make space great again.

Speaking at a meeting of the National Space Council, Trump ordered the Pentagon to immediately establish a national “space force” that would become the sixth branch of the armed forces.

“We are going to have a space force,” Trump said in Washington D.C. “An Air Force and a Space Force. Separate, but equal.”

This is not the first time that Trump has floated the idea of establishing a “space force.” The president mentioned the idea in May during a ceremony at the White House honoring the Army Black Knights college football team.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...hment-space-force-as-6th-branch-military.html

This is definitely something we need to do. In 200 years.

President Trump vowed on Monday to make space great again.

Speaking at a meeting of the National Space Council, Trump ordered the Pentagon to immediately establish a national “space force” that would become the sixth branch of the armed forces.

“We are going to have a space force,” Trump said in Washington D.C. “An Air Force and a Space Force. Separate, but equal.”

This is not the first time that Trump has floated the idea of establishing a “space force.” The president mentioned the idea in May during a ceremony at the White House honoring the Army Black Knights college football team.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...hment-space-force-as-6th-branch-military.html

This is definitely something we need to do. In 200 years.

I think Cheato needs to go take a look at the field of operations...

Why would you need a space force? Any alien ships scanning our planet would look at who's been placed as the most powerful person on the planet and conclude that there's no intelligent life present here and move on.

Why would you need a space force? Any alien ships scanning our planet would look at who's been placed as the most powerful person on the planet and conclude that there's no intelligent life present here and move on.

Oh sure. That's exactly what you Canadians want us to think so we don't build our space force and you build one. We are on to you, Canadians. You are a national security threat.

Or, they might look at him and say "Ah, that's a fat juicy looking one!"
At that point you'll be thanking Cheato for establishing his invincible Space Force!

May the Farce be with you

DYNKd8AWkAA4y8j.jpg

I wonder if The Dotard has considered that it just might require approved Congressional bills to create a new branch of the military...

SpaceForce1.png

In all seriousness, if Trump proposed the idea of mining the asteroid belt, I'd totally agree with him. But Space Force? Is there any legitimate reason for this? I feel like somewhere, there's someone who can say, "Actually, this makes sense because..."

Maybe his favorite movie is Starship Troopers. It has all his favorite themes, proto Nazi imagery, special qualifications for citizenship, and over arching respect for authority... in space.

Maybe his favorite movie is Starship Troopers. It has all his favorite themes, proto Nazi imagery, special qualifications for citizenship, and over arching respect for authority... in space.
but the special qualification for the right to vote is being shot at... Bone spurs isn't going anywhere near the voting office....

View attachment 16185

In all seriousness, if Trump proposed the idea of mining the asteroid belt, I'd totally agree with him. But Space Force? Is there any legitimate reason for this? I feel like somewhere, there's someone who can say, "Actually, this makes sense because..."

Maybe he's simply seeking a lethal enemy which, by virtue of not existing, isn't ten times smarter than he is.

Has anyone told him we signed a treaty in 1967 and promised we wouldn't do that?

Since Mexicans will pay for the wall, does that mean Klingons will pay for the space force?

Wait, what?

Sixth?

1. Army
2. Air Force
3. Navy
3.a. Marines

4. ?
5. ?
6. Space Force

Should the Commander in Chief, who went to military school, know how many branches the military has?

Wait, what?

Sixth?

1. Army
2. Air Force
3. Navy
3.a. Marines

4. ?
5. ?
6. Space Force

Should the Commander in Chief, who went to military school, know how many branches the military has?
I'm assuming the Coast Guard is something.

I look forward to the US's Space Force. It'll be extremely useful to battle... umm... to establish our dominance in Space so that other nation's can't umm....

Space Force! It just sounds awesome... like a movie you can watch with a Rifftrax audio track.

Wait, what?

Sixth?

1. Army
2. Air Force
3. Navy
3.a. Marines

4. ?
5. ?
6. Space Force

I'm assuming the Coast Guard is something.
Indeed. And only a Navy man would count the Marines as a subset of 'Navy' in the 21st century. :)
I look forward to the US's Space Force. It'll be extremely useful to battle... umm... to establish our dominance in Space so that other nation's can't umm....

Space Force! It just sounds awesome... like a movie you can watch with a Rifftrax audio track.

Wait, what?

Sixth?

1. Army
2. Air Force
3. Navy
3.a. Marines

4. ?
5. ?
6. Space Force

1. Army
2. Air Force
3. Navy
3.a. Marines

4. Coast Guard
5. Elite squad of basketball players for use in special Looney Tunes movies
6. Space Force

It's too bad Trump proposed this, I think if it had come from someone else you'd all be jumping on board.

Don't tell the Marines you're counting them as a mere subset of the Navy. They know that technically they are part of the Navy but get very annoyed when reminded of it.

Back
Top Bottom