• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Special Counsel investigation of Trump part 2

More trouble for Rudy, the fake electors and eventually, Trump.
Arizona prosecutors are "aggressively" intensifying their criminal probe paying sspecial attention to the role his attorney Rudy Giuliani played as "ringleader" in the plot, two sources with knowledge of the matter told Rolling Stone. In recent weeks, state prosecutors have been asking potential witnesses and other individuals specific questions about the former New York City mayor's background conduct as well as that of other key Trump associates at the time.

Prosecutors have taken interest in a range of notable meetings and phone calls in connection to the plot, including a late November 2020 meeting Trump's legal team called with members of Arizona's state legislature, which featured unfounded claims of voter fraud and urged lawmakers to "take over" the state's selection of electors, the sources told the outlet. State investigators have also asked about Trump's level of involvement in the Arizona leg of the fake electors scheme, one of the sources added.

This video does a pretty good job (I think), of laying down the law and is far from a feel good, Trump is fucked, look at the cases. It also will help people that sleep easily at night realize just how much Trump did as President regarding January 6th was 110% legal. 2,000% unethical, but completely legal (which I think takes us back to Mueller's point that this was a Congressional based solution, i.e. impeachment). It is 25 minutes long, so I apologize, but it is well referenced and contains little fluff.

Trump lawyers assert that their client needs as much time as possible before the trial, citing that he can't intimidate all 250 witnesses (and counting) online in the time frame proposed.

Okay, not true, but...

Looked up the current court dates:

New York business fraud lawsuit
TRIAL DATE: OCT. 2, 2023
Fulton County, phase one
TRIAL DATE: OCT. 23, 2023 (KENNETH CHESEBRO ONLY)
Jack Smith’s wishlist
PROPOSED TRIAL DATE: JAN. 2, 2024
Carroll v. Trump, again
TRIAL DATE: JAN. 15, 2024
Fulton County, phase two?
PROPOSED TRIAL DATE: MARCH 4, 2024
Hush money criminal charges
TRIAL DATE: MARCH 25, 2024
Classified documents case
TRIAL DATE: MAY 20, 2024

All that would be cutting into his primary campaigning, if he wasn't pretty much a lock for it by the look of things. The campaign commercials next summer will be rather interesting.

Can I get a pay per view of the Ultimate Death Match!?

Rhonda Santos takes on The Pussy Grabber

In Florida. ;)

Tom

Trial date is March 4th. Splitting the baby in half.
Which one?
There are so many I'm having trouble figuring which trial is being referred to when the defendant is Trump.
Tom
The 1/6 conspiracy trial in DC, I think. The GOP will likely shift the primary calendar so that Trump can be on trial and campaign in that state at the same time.

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

I have the Staysure Senior PGA Championship in Aberdeen, Scotland, on my great course, and I can't go. I have to stay around and fight off the Crazed Radical Left Lunatics, Communists, Marxists, and Fascists. I wouldn't want to be in Europe and watch this COUNTRY DESTROYING Scum work their disgusting and illegal "magic" on unsuspecting Republican "leaders" who just don't think it is appropriate to Fight Fire With Fire. BUT WE WILL WIN. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

I have the Staysure Senior PGA Championship in Aberdeen, Scotland, on my great course, and I can't go. I have to stay around and fight off the Crazed Radical Left Lunatics, Communists, Marxists, and Fascists. I wouldn't want to be in Europe and watch this COUNTRY DESTROYING Scum work their disgusting and illegal "magic" on unsuspecting Republican "leaders" who just don't think it is appropriate to Fight Fire With Fire. BUT WE WILL WIN. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
Aberdeen will no doubt be sending cases of Scotch to all those responsible for keeping F-Head out of their city.

OMG! OMG! OMG!

These people are hopeless. Don't know what happened on January 6th !?!

Is it just me, or does
"Staysure Senior"
sound like a pricey brand of adult diapers?

I'm just asking questions.
Tom

Those interviews were conducted in Mississippi - the dumbest state in the union. They should put for rent signs on their foreheads since they are so vacuous.

Hint: They said it was an insurrection.
Republican Senator Tuberville: "Yeah, but that's the Woke military! They read poetry on aircraft carriers! They let women serve! They let the gays serve! That doesn't count...I'm only going to listen to the REAL military!"

Republican Senator Tuberville: "Yeah, but that's the Woke military! They read poetry on aircraft carriers! They let women serve! They let the gays serve! That doesn't count...I'm only going to listen to the REAL military!"
Patton wrote poetry.

Patton wrote poetry.
Everyone knows Patton was a sissy!

Patton wrote poetry.
My grandfather was a machine-gunner in the trenches in WW1. He also wrote poetry. He also worked as a *gasp* newspaper writer! OMG, I have liberal media blood in me! Ew!!!

Back
Top Bottom