• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Stephen Hawking: modern cosmology's brightest star dies aged 76

It is very easy to say somebody is in hell.

But those that say it are wasting their precious lives lost in delusion.

They have a free mind but have placed it in primitive chains. A wasted life.

"Passed away"?

He died.

It's a shame, because he was a great man. It's no surprise, because he had MND.

It's going to happen to us all. Let's not pretend that it needs a euphemism.

When I die, I want people to at the very least have the testicular fortitude to use the words 'died', 'dead' and 'death'. Honesty is a virtue.

When I die, I want people to at the very least have the testicular fortitude to use the words 'died', 'dead' and 'death'. Honesty is a virtue.

Do you mean, "the courage"?

As long as we're doing away with euphemisms.

I just watched him interviewed on Startalk last week. NDT asked him if he could,would he transfer his consciousness into a computer. He said yes because his body is basically useless.

Haha... he didn't know that that was an interview, did he?

"Passed away"?
He died.

It's a shame, because he was a great man. It's no surprise, because he had MND.

It's going to happen to us all. Let's not pretend that it needs a euphemism.

You should own a funeral home, make a reality TV series. The funeral home directors I've meet say lots of really cheesy puns about dead people.

Do you mean, "the courage"?

As long as we're doing away with euphemisms.

As Joe Stalin remarked, "dark humour is like food. Not everyone gets it".

You can't spell dead without "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

Back
Top Bottom