• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Stories From CARM

Managed to get banned today for this reply to one of the Catholic posters who said.

"Abstinance or ONE partner for life are the BEST defense against aids. All lives matter especially with aids: We should proclaim on ALL media abstinence and ONE partner for life. The WORST thing for aids is random and multiple partners, which is what is encouraged by giving teens and adults condoms. I believe their lives matter so I will tell them what is best for them."

I replied.

"Your priests could not abstain from raping children why do you think abstinance is effective?"

And I got banned.

Damned spelling Nazis!

Went out with a good one at least.

Managed to get banned today for this reply to one of the Catholic posters who said.

"Abstinance or ONE partner for life are the BEST defense against aids. All lives matter especially with aids: We should proclaim on ALL media abstinence and ONE partner for life. The WORST thing for aids is random and multiple partners, which is what is encouraged by giving teens and adults condoms. I believe their lives matter so I will tell them what is best for them."

I replied.

"Your priests could not abstain from raping children why do you think abstinance is effective?"

And I got banned.

Damned spelling Nazis!

Went out with a good one at least.

I´m an addict. I can´t have my morning cup with out the insanity there. Good to get a few days off.

I replied.

And I got banned.

Thundercunt Diane has been on a tear every since the dishonestly edited Planned Parenthood videos came out last week. She banned one poster Juglans with a spittle-flying rant just for having the audacity to offer a different interpretation of scripture concerning induced miscarriages that she does. Another was banned for correcting one of the Fundies who claimed women sometimes have abortions just for fun. Anything supportive of PP or abortion will put you in her cross-hairs.

I replied.

And I got banned.

Thundercunt Diane has been on a tear every since the dishonestly edited Planned Parenthood videos came out last week. She banned one poster Juglans with a spittle-flying rant just for having the audacity to offer a different interpretation of scripture concerning induced miscarriages that she does. Another was banned for correcting one of the Fundies who claimed women sometimes have abortions just for fun. Anything supportive of PP or abortion will put you in her cross-hairs.

She and Wendy are the most unlikable women that I have interacted with.

She and Wendy are the most unlikable women that I have interacted with.

They are operating in their environment so are emboldened by that. I suspect that without the threat and control that they enjoy on CARM they are less impressive.

They are operating in their environment so are emboldened by that. I suspect that without the threat and control that they enjoy on CARM they are less impressive.

Wendy is such a church lady that I first thought it was parody.

Wendy is taking stupidity to a whole new level. First she spent a whole day claiming that men did not have breasts. Anatomically of course they do, they're just not developed as in women. Now she's arguing that her idea of what makes one piece of music better than another is completely objective, not subjective, and anyone who doesn't agree with her is absurd.

The really funny thing is many of the Fundy conservatives have rallied around to support her stupidity. Gotta protect the tribe. :rolleyes:

That is exactly it tribal behaviour. Not that we are never guilty of that. But handing togeather to defend wrong info.

That is exactly it tribal behaviour. Not that we are never guilty of that. But handing togeather to defend wrong info.

They're all having a great time pissing and moaning because the obnoxious Kentucky clerk Davis got jail time. What about her RELIGIOUS FREEDOM!!! is the battle cry. Then SciGuy42 asked the question:

"Does a Muslim clerk at the DMV have the religious right to refuse to issue drivers licenses to women because his heartfelt religious belief is that women shouldn't drive?"

All the Fundies ran from the question like cockroaches when the kitchen light's turned on. :p:p:p

"Does a Muslim clerk at the DMV have the religious right ... All the Fundies ran from the question...
Huh.
I would have expected a Jeffersonian approach to the question.

Jefferson disagreed with the 1st Amendment, he didn't think all speech should be protected, just speech that is true. Clearly, the Faithful would prefer to only allow religious freedom to those religions that are true.

In both cases, read 'that I would agree with.'

You'd think CARM was one place they could clearly state this.

BTW what is it with Molly, who I am sure is a certifiable retard, and repealing the 14th amendment?

LOL! well, I'm on vacation again. This time the horrible crime was "misusing the reporting system" for reporting all the insulting and off topic posts by Golden Boy Nouveau. That assclown gets away with 10x the things anyone else over there does. He has to be related to Matt Slick or Diane to get such protected status.

Well got banned for this shit.

"Ok, have fun in your weekly hissy fit."

Directed at Wendy.

And a few minutes later I also got an infraction for this.

"So we are not allowed to talk about American politics, Evangelicals and who we respect. Maybe the problem lies with you."

I think they are just going through post history to find something.

Directed at Wendy.

"So we are not allowed to talk about American politics, Evangelicals and who we respect. Maybe the problem lies with you."

I got banned for saying "No more Hebrew" after one of the idiots (moderator) said "English only". when I used glyphs to communicate!
L4UGH 0uT L0uD
5tUp!d fU<K5 ! t3LL Y4, 5tUp!D fU<k5...

Directed at Wendy.

I got banned for saying "No more Hebrew" after one of the idiots (moderator) said "English only". when I used glyphs to communicate!
L4UGH 0uT L0uD
5tUp!d fU<K5 ! t3LL Y4, 5tUp!D fU<k5...

My recent favorite is when one of them thought a quote by Jesus was some communist. They were real quick to clean that thread up.

Is it just me but has the hatred at CARM escalated? I feel like the racists have really let loose in the last year.

I see the same pattern writ small on this forum.

Do you guys use the same names from here over there?

Is it just me but has the hatred at CARM escalated? I feel like the racists have really let loose in the last year.

I see the same pattern writ small on this forum.

Yes. Racism is definitely on the rise. In my opinion, it is due to the "tolerance gone amok, a.k.a the Social Justice Warriors".
I definitely feel more racist now than I ever had, as sort of a 'pushing back' at the "I am intolerant of intolerance" approach. I feel less supportive of "women's rights", due to (a very small, but highly vocal group of) women apparently wanting the right to call any retroactive slut-guilt "rape". When black people use the lowest pieces of shit that have been shot in the line of criminal activity as their poster child for "evidence" of racism against the upstanding black man.. all I think is, "stupid niggers".. .but, "How they gonna get their money"? Indeed.

When irrational arguments are used, irrational responses are invited.

I thought it might be nice to have a place for us to talk about the mental institute that is CARM. I'm at the cups of being banned, Metacrock is butthurt and now he is going through my posts amd reporting me, fun times.
Man, that's not really much of a 'discussion' board, is it?
Hurl accusations, reword replies to make them agree with your premise, heap abuse on the evil atheists sinning pro-deather rat bastards, claim that none have the balls to answer your questions...Rinse and repeat.

Back
Top Bottom