• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Stories From CARM

Jenk Scar or whatever.

He is probably the biggest tool on the Internet. Seriously he must be a poe.

This is a bit of a zombie thread but it needed reporting. The Mods at CARM, especially CARM_Admin, Diane_S, and 4Him have been going apeshit the last few days, handing out infractions and suspensions left and right. Almost all have been directed at those criticizing the new Indiana "freedom to discriminate" law. The CARM right wing Fundy regulars have been getting their collective ass kicked over their support of bigotry and intolerance so the Mods apparently decide to help out. :rolleyes:

And they really hate universalists there too

Most Christians hate Universalists because they stress works over simply believing your way into Eternal Reward.

Obviously, anyone who thinks you have to actually do good instead of just believing the right things must be a minion of Satan.

Getting banned in 3.2.......
Wow..I just logged on (thankfully I remembered my password before 5 strikes) and saw this which some good christian soul sent your way.

Cate said:
No 'all you did' was repeatedly spit on the cross, then whine because you don't understand it as an insult to Christians. You can admire the suffering and death of Spartacus and compare it to the Passion of the Christ, well go worship Spartacus. You obviously enjoy blasphemy and the negative reactions you get. There were two thieves on the cross that day, you are playing the part of one of them. Not a good place to be, my friend. Not a good place at all. Christ calls you to repentance, every moment. Turn away, mock, and blaspheme at the risk of your eternal soul.
:)

Actually I am getting a laugh at least reading that thread. :)

There's goes moderator Thundercunt Diane_S on another rampage, blowing a gasket and handing out infractions/ suspensions left and right. This time it's against people who were supporting the civil penalties levied against the Christian bakers found guilty of discriminating against a lesbian couple. Apparent no Christian can ever be guilty of discrimination or bigotry, it's all an evil liberal atheist plot. :rolleyes:

Apparent no Christian can ever be guilty of discrimination or bigotry, it's all an evil liberal atheist plot.
So....
A Christain does something no one approves of, like drowns her kids to save them from Satan, and it's an isolated case. They all wave the "You can't judge all christains by the actions of an individual" banners, because they're not all the same.

But if it's something they approve of or have done or wish they had the opportunity to do, then by judging THAT INDIVIDUAL you're making an attack on all christains, because apparently they're all the same...

Is it worth it to post over there?

Honestly? Not really. There's a reason they keep it private, hidden from public view. Non-Christian members in good standings are only allowed to view / post in the "secular" section. The Christians that post there are some of the most ignorant, arrogant, carrot-up-their-ass wastes of breath you're ever likely to meet. Almost all are extreme RW conservatives and severe homophobic bigots. Most are completely scientifically illiterate; most are YECs as well as being global warming deniers and anti-vaxxers. Science is the work of Da Debbil doncha know.

I've come to believe the only reason non-Christians are allowed to post at all is to give the Fundies some targets at which to vent their ignorance and intolerance. There's definitely a severe double standard when it comes to the "rules". Christians are allowed to get away with virtually any lies or insults while those who point out the lies or insults get infraction points / suspended for being "divisive". :rolleyes:

Try it for a while if you like train wrecks. See how long you can go before one of the liars for Jesus bans you. :)

Honestly? Not really. There's a reason they keep it private, hidden from public view. Non-Christian members in good standings are only allowed to view / post in the "secular" section. The Christians that post there are some of the most ignorant, arrogant, carrot-up-their-ass wastes of breath you're ever likely to meet. Almost all are extreme RW conservatives and severe homophobic bigots. Most are completely scientifically illiterate; most are YECs as well as being global warming deniers and anti-vaxxers. Science is the work of Da Debbil doncha know.

I've come to believe the only reason non-Christians are allowed to post at all is to give the Fundies some targets at which to vent their ignorance and intolerance. There's definitely a severe double standard when it comes to the "rules". Christians are allowed to get away with virtually any lies or insults while those who point out the lies or insults get infraction points / suspended for being "divisive". :rolleyes:

Try it for a while if you like train wrecks. See how long you can go before one of the liars for Jesus bans you. :)

It's a guilty pleasure for me. I just can't resist my cup of crazy with my morning cup of Joe.

The only way I can post there is as I do. I pretend I'm an honest searching believer struggling with the ridiculous contradictions. or explaining how I comfortably was able to let go of unnecessary teachings. Or about my experiences with upright atheists. :)

I get in trouble on atheist boards, so it's probably too challenging for me. I salute you all for the effort.

There is nothing sweeter than the sound of CARMtards heads exploding after the SCOTUS decision.

There is nothing sweeter than the sound of CARMtards heads exploding after the SCOTUS decision.
I don't know what that sounds like but it must be similar to when people keep putting rubber bands around a watermelon until it explodes.

Here is a mild one.

How many times do I need to answer this question? I could care less what they do as long as they don't mess with me and mine! Once I get a hint of that, all hell will break loose! Once my grandkids come home and talk about anything homosexual, you will know my real name!

This is from a man that claims it is all in his face. I think he wants dicks in his face.

The Fundytards at CARM are still bawling their eyes out over the SCOTUS ruling. The main talking points seem to be

1. Still comparing gay marriage to polygamy and incestual marriage
2. Claiming we must now legalize pedophilia
3. Screaming how SCOTUS wrecked the Constitution and made its own laws
4. Whining about how now churches will lose their tax exempt status and how gay marriage opponents will be arrested.
5. Claiming gays are unfit to be adoptive parents.

Several of the holier-than-thou have really turned up the vitriol level. WindyWrites and JamesTheSmallminded for example have taken to flat out lying about what other posters have written. Of course those who pointed out the lies had posts deleted and were suspended.

It really is a cesspit of all that is rancid and disgusting about Christian conservatism. :rolleyes:

The Fundytards at CARM are still bawling their eyes out over the SCOTUS ruling. The main talking points seem to be

1. Still comparing gay marriage to polygamy and incestual marriage
2. Claiming we must now legalize pedophilia
3. Screaming how SCOTUS wrecked the Constitution and made its own laws
4. Whining about how now churches will lose their tax exempt status and how gay marriage opponents will be arrested.
5. Claiming gays are unfit to be adoptive parents.

Several of the holier-than-thou have really turned up the vitriol level. WindyWrites and JamesTheSmallminded for example have taken to flat out lying about what other posters have written. Of course those who pointed out the lies had posts deleted and were suspended.

It really is a cesspit of all that is rancid and disgusting about Christian conservatism. :rolleyes:

I just can´t stay away. I always check it with my morning coffee so that I get my dose of stupidity before work.

The funny thing is that Nouveu almost seem sane these days compared to the rest of them. Especially War Eagle who is a full blown Confederate who does not see too much wrong with slavery and would have fought for the South.

Managed to get banned today for this reply to one of the Catholic posters who said.

"Abstinance or ONE partner for life are the BEST defense against aids. All lives matter especially with aids: We should proclaim on ALL media abstinence and ONE partner for life. The WORST thing for aids is random and multiple partners, which is what is encouraged by giving teens and adults condoms. I believe their lives matter so I will tell them what is best for them."

I replied.

"Your priests could not abstain from raping children why do you think abstinance is effective?"

And I got banned.

Back
Top Bottom