• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Stories From CARM

LOL! well, I'm on vacation again. This time the horrible crime was "misusing the reporting system" for reporting all the insulting and off topic posts by Golden Boy Nouveau.
Oh, seriously.
I really want to sit him down, hand him a doll and say, "Show me where the atheism hurt you. Don't be afraid to touch the bad place, you're safe here."

And again for evolution, gays, transsexuals....

.....and whoever taught him how to read without learning shit. They were not his friend...

Any updates from hell?

CARM had a section for discussions about atheism etc. It seems to have disappeared. I never managed to be able to post there despite a number of attempts to get the CARM admins to allow me to post.
I can't say that I ever saw anyone there willing to discuss atheism. At least, none of the Bleevers. Lecture atheism, blame atheism, tell atheists what atheism means, etc.

CARM had a section for discussions about atheism etc. It seems to have disappeared. I never managed to be able to post there despite a number of attempts to get the CARM admins to allow me to post.

It's still there. Why anyone with a brain cell left wants to be on that forum is beyond my comprehension.

"CARM has over 90 discussion forums including topics such as Christianity, Islam, Atheism, Evolution, Politics, Abortion, New Age, Buddhism, Arminianism, Calvinism, Church History, Evangelism, and much more."

CARM still has a "Forum: General Secular and Apologetic Topics" forum but the old atheism sub-forum seems to have vanished. Or maybe I imagined it.

Back
Top Bottom