• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Stories From CARM

Frikki

Basic Beliefs
Atheist
I thought it might be nice to have a place for us to talk about the mental institute that is CARM. I'm at the cups of being banned, Metacrock is butthurt and now he is going through my posts amd reporting me, fun times.

What is CARM and why are you being banned from it? Are you some sort of troublemaker and/or anarchist?

Hush, Tom, far more importantly:
Metacrock doesn't know we're here, does he?

Please can get Meta to come here!?!

I remember Metacrock. I used to talk with him on other Christian forums. That dude will throw ad homenim attacks all over the place in a thread about ethics, and not even realize why people aren't taking him seriously. I actually live in the same city as him (Dallas). I'll go invite him out for a beer.

Hush, Tom, far more importantly:
Metacrock doesn't know we're here, does he?

Please can get Meta to come here!?!

I remember Metacrock. I used to talk with him on other Christian forums. That dude will throw ad homenim attacks all over the place in a thread about ethics, and not even realize why people aren't taking him seriously. I actually live in the same city as him (Dallas). I'll go invite him out for a beer.

I kinda feel like a shit messing with him, but then I read what he writes.

Yep, I think he has probably read a little too much Kant, and not enough other philosophers. The last time I talked to him he was absolutely sure that he had proved that God exists, and when I suggested that he get his proof peer reviewed he lost his temper.

Is there a way to set users to ignore? It would be much easier to read CARM if I could block Nouveau.

Yep I recommend putting Nouveau and Danny of America on Ignore, just right click and it should be right there.

Just like to say that Diane S, admin at CARM, is the biggest psychotic homophobic lying bitch thundercunt I've even encountered online, and that's saying something. :mad:

Sorry, had to vent.

I got banned from CARM for using glyphs...
they said English only as a reason for locking my thread..
I didn't get to ask if the ban applied to hebrew...
anyways here is an example.... Fu<K C/-\R|\/|

Wow. I remember metacrock. He is something!

Back
Top Bottom