• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Syed's Mega-Thread

Last edited:
Allah is Mohammad's version of a Creator God based on a blend of Judaism, Christianity and his own ideas.
thats is CORRECT

so jews and christians believe in allah?

Are Jews Muslims?

i understand you CANT answer the question, we all know why

what is the word allah mean?

jews are muslims? yes

That's just silly.

Do Jews believe that the Qu'ran is the verbatim word of Allah?

Do Jews believe that Muhammad is a messenger of God?

Have Jews recited the Shahadah?

Do Jews pray five times each day?

Do Jews fast during Ramadan?

Do Jews (who can afford it) make the pilgrimage to Mecca?

Do Jews recite the Quran, let alone memorise parts of it?

Are Christians--also people of the Book) also Muslims?

Last edited:
i understand you CANT answer the question, we all know why

what is the word allah mean?

jews are muslims? yes

That's just silly.

who is a muslim?

islam mean submission or surrendered to god

muslim mean one WHO surrendered or submitted to god

EVERY thing in the universe is a muslim sun,moon, galaxy, universe, earth, star, dust, sky, water, plants, animals, birds,insect, human, jews, christians, hindus, atheists,budhists, jinn, satan, all prophets and muslims are MUSLIM

SUN is a muslim surrendered to god

sun will not die UNTIL god command to die

a human will not die UNTIL god command to die

EVERY ATOM in the universe is a muslim ( that simply mean that god control or god have power over every atom )

ONLY human and jinn god's gave limited free will

below is a example of human's freewill NOT predestine

If it had been thy Lord's will, they would all have believed,- all who are on earth! wilt thou then compel mankind, against their will, to believe! Chapter 10 Yunus: Verse 99

EVERY knowledge that human have math, science, art, languages are given by god to human

human are like robot, god's programed our brain with 1000s of software and our software in our brain gave us ability to walk, talk, dance, write,read, see, smell, hear,feel pain, feel happy, feel sad, calculate, do math, love, INVENT, and with limited free will ( human can NOT do anything that god's didn't INTENDED us to do ) we are robot with LIMITED free will ( god did not surprised when we invented iphone or computer or walked on the moon )

That's just silly.

who is a muslim?

EVERY thing in the universe is a muslim

Including atheists? Atheists are Muslims too? You are just getting sillier.

That's just silly.

who is a muslim?

EVERY thing in the universe is a muslim sun,moon, galaxy, universe, earth, star, dust, sky, water, plants, animals, birds,insect, human, jews, christians, hindus, atheists,budhists, jinn, satan, all prophets and muslims are MUSLIM

SUN is a muslim surrendered to god

sun will not die UNTIL god command to die

a human will not die UNTIL god command to die

EVERY ATOM in the universe is a muslim ( that simply mean that god control or god have power over every atom )

ONLY human and jinn god's gave limited free will

below is a example of human's freewill NOT predestine

If it had been thy Lord's will, they would all have believed,- all who are on earth! wilt thou then compel mankind, against their will, to believe! Chapter 10 Yunus: Verse 99

EVERY knowledge that human have math, science, art, languages are given by god to human

human are like robot, god's programed our brain with 1000s of software and our software in our brain gave us ability to walk, talk, dance, write,read, see, smell, hear,feel pain, feel happy, feel sad, calculate, do math, love, INVENT, and with limited free will ( human can NOT do anything that god's didn't INTENDED us to do ) we are robot with LIMITED free will ( god did not surprised when we invented iphone or computer or walked on the moon )

Making unsupported claims about god/gods and their capabilities ... looks like preaching to me. Syed, I'd have thought you'd been here long enough to know that preaching is not allowed on this forum. Why don't you come up with something you can back up with evidence or reason? If I want to hear about what god does or doesn't do, I can just pop down to my local church/mosque/synagogue and listen to the crap they spout there.

Making unsupported claims about god/gods and their capabilities ... looks like preaching to me. Syed, I'd have thought you'd been here long enough to know that preaching is not allowed on this forum. Why don't you come up with something you can back up with evidence or reason? If I want to hear about what god does or doesn't do, I can just pop down to my local church/mosque/synagogue and listen to the crap they spout there.
there is NO evidence for god so why do you talked about god here?

question for honest atheist, what is the word for god in arabic?

Back
Top Bottom