• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Syed's Mega-Thread

But they are not the only religion required to pay a tax as the Jizya under Islam requires other religions and they are not under the threat of death or slavery if they refuse to pay it or convert.
islamic law does not say that

The Jizya is extortion to protect those of other religions from their Muslim masters, the ones collecting the tax. Crime families in the US are convicted and sentenced to jail for running such protection rackets.

But that was in a different thread.
Yes, I do realize that he started a new thread to discuss this as a discrete topic, and avoid the consequences of facts impacting on his bullshit, but that's a risk one runs when trolling, isn't it? People having too much memory for the BS to be unconnected...

So muslims are charged Dhimmi taxes? Yes or no?

muslims pay protection tax that goes to police and army

So do the dhimmi but the dhimmi are also required to pay an additional Jizya. Would you not be infuriated if the US imposed an additional tax on Muslims (just because they are Muslim) above the taxes all others pay?

I don't think your comparison is a good analogy. Holmes is reasonably well defined fictional character, which perhaps also allows a degree of creative licence, a bit of leeway, some wriggle room, exploring aspects of his character that may not be in the original books...but the various depictions of 'God' - Yahweh, Brahma, etc - have no core elements that are clearly related to single''God' as we see with most depictions Holms, being recognizably the same fictional character.

DBT

a muslim, a jew, a christian all explained to you allah generic word for god

why do you have problem with that? are you thinking you would lose debate?

Explained to me? I know what the word means. My point is, regardless that the word allah means 'god' the god of Islam is not the god of hinduism.

The word 'god' is a generic term that does not relate to the numerous versions of 'god' as described by the followers of each particular version of 'god' - hence the 'god' of Israel is not the 'god' of Islam, the god of Islam is not the 'god' of Hinduism regardless of the fact that the generic term 'god' is being used universally.

That is what I explained to you numerous times, only to have it ignored.

The Jizya is extortion to protect those of other religions from their Muslim masters, the ones collecting the tax. Crime families in the US are convicted and sentenced to jail for running such protection rackets.

why america collect tax from non white people?

Because they are US residents just like all US residents. There is no special tax on "non white" people.

what is the generic word for god in arabic ?

Syed, why persist with this strawman? You know very well that the god of Islam is nothing like the god (and gods) of Hinduism regardless of 'allah' being a word that means 'god' in Arabic

DBT

a muslim, a jew, a christian all explained to you allah generic word for god

why do you have problem with that? are you thinking you would lose debate?

Explained to me? I know what the word means. My point is, regardless that the word allah means 'god' the god of Islam is not the god of hinduism.
so you believe allah only use by muslims for god?

It doesn't matter who uses the word. I can use the word, Tom, Dick and Harry can use the word 'allah' instead of 'god' - both meaning essentially the same thing, ''god'' - but that doesn't change the fact that none of the versions of 'god' or 'allah' are logically compatible, the god/allah Brahma is not the god/allah Yahweh which is not the god/allah of Islam....

It doesn't matter who uses the word. I can use the word, Tom, Dick and Harry can use the word 'allah' instead of 'god' - both meaning essentially the same thing, ''god'' - but that doesn't change the fact that none of the versions of 'god' or 'allah' are logically compatible, the god/allah Brahma is not the god/allah Yahweh which is not the god/allah of Islam....
brahma can be call allah if you want to write gita in arabic

You are missing the point. Please read more carefully.

I'm sure Hindus will be happy to hear you are praying to Brahma.

You are missing the point. Please read more carefully.

check mate

i won

You won the Booby Prize for missing the point.

You repeated what I already said; that anyone can use the word 'allah' in reference to 'god' - essentially having the same meaning - but completely ignored the point that none of the versions of god/allah are actually compatible, therefore they are different imaginary gods, the god/allah of Islam not be the god/allah of Hinduism.

Please stop ignoring this point.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sure Hindus will be happy to hear you are praying to Brahma.

allah mean god not brahma

Brahma is a god; the god of Hinduism. Completely different to the god of Islam.

''brahma can be call allah if you want to write gita in arabic'' - Syed.

''allah mean god not brahma'' - Syed.

Back
Top Bottom