• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The Axis of Upheaval - Russia, China, Iran and North Korea

Stealing gas? Just because you want it doesn't make it yours.
Ukraine was stealing gas from the pipeline going to Europe, long before 2022 and even 2014.
That besides of buying gas with $10bil per year discount.
That was twenty years ago and the dispute was settled to the satisfaction of both sides.

I have my doubts that China will join Russia in their desires to take over other nations.
So you have no doubt that Russia has such desires? You are good consumer of neocon propaganda.
Reality is not propaganda.
True, but what you say is not reality.
You keep telling us that yet you almost never provide proof to back up your stories. When you do provide something you seem to think is proof, it mostly turns out to be BS.

I have my doubts that China will join Russia in their desires to take over other nations.
So you have no doubt that Russia has such desires? You are good consumer of neocon propaganda.
You keep telling us that yet you almost never provide proof to back up your stories. When you do provide something you seem to think is proof, it mostly turns out to be BS.
But it's you who make claims. Where is a your evidence that Russia desires to take over other nations?

But it's you who make claims. Where is a your evidence that Russia desires to take over other nations?
Well, this is just a silly post! Of course your country will invade more countries if you conquer Ukraine. Your entire country is geared towards war. All your factories are creating war material. You have the largest army in all of Europe - by far. Your country is constantly threatening others. You're constantly threatening nuclear war. Your country is addicted to expanding, looting, and killing. Any country on your border should either join the west or start learning Russian.

There was that Russian official who displayed a map with other European nations targeted.

There was that Russian official who displayed a map with other European nations targeted.
I remember that one! Almost every day there is a Russian official who reports to Putin who threatens someone in Europe. Here's a journalist (who dosn't say anything without Putin's blessing) threatening Sweden today:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...S&cvid=bf90c4e6420c4c149398c8faac9009dd&ei=12

And it looks like Russia is trying to shift the Baltic Sea maritime border near Lithuania and Finland.
It's like that neighbor who cuts the grass over the line onto your property, figuring over time it will become his.

Meanwhile, Russia is holding tactical nuclear drills... near the border with Ukraine, of course.

What a shitty fucking neighbor to have.

I ❤️ Canada.

And it looks like Russia is trying to shift the Baltic Sea maritime border near Lithuania and Finland.
It's like that neighbor who cuts the grass over the line onto your property, figuring over time it will become his.

Meanwhile, Russia is holding tactical nuclear drills... near the border with Ukraine, of course.

I ❤️ Canada.
Yes. Love Canada! The irony here is that Putin was quoted several years ago as wanting a friendly border with Ukraine similar to the US Canada border. Well if Russia wants that, and it is very beneficial to both countries; then start by stopping being such assholes to your neighbors! The US has disputes with Canada all the time. The US can be very nasty. But we work it out. Sometimes in court. But we don’t bomb the shit out of each other! Russia has zero soft power because they treat their neighbors so badly. And no one trusts them.

I ❤️ Canada.
Watch out. They have concentrated 90% of their population to within 100 miles of the border. I think they are up to something.

Who has invaded?
US of course. You invaded Cuba, Philippines, Vietnam, Iraq, Central America, Russia (yep, you have invaded Russia). China, Japan, Lithuania, Estonia, Latvia.
, Poland, Georgia, now Armenia. There is hardly any country which was not invaded by US.

Link. All I can find is NATO/EU/US officials planning to split Russia into 5 parts.

Back
Top Bottom