• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The Axis of Upheaval - Russia, China, Iran and North Korea

I have my doubts that China will join Russia in their desires to take over other nations.
So you have no doubt that Russia has such desires? You are good consumer of neocon propaganda.
Reality is not propaganda.
True, but what you say is not reality.
You keep telling us that yet you almost never provide proof to back up your stories. When you do provide something you seem to think is proof, it mostly turns out to be BS.
But it's you who make claims. Where is a your evidence that Russia desires to take over other nations?
There was that Russian official who displayed a map with other European nations targeted.
I remember that one! Almost every day there is a Russian official who reports to Putin who threatens someone in Europe. Here's a journalist (who dosn't say anything without Putin's blessing) threatening Sweden today:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...S&cvid=bf90c4e6420c4c149398c8faac9009dd&ei=12
You do realize that she reacted to the threats from Sweden?
And she did not say anything even remotely as outrageous as EU scam says every god damn day.
She merely reminded them their own damn history.

I have my doubts that China will join Russia in their desires to take over other nations.
So you have no doubt that Russia has such desires? You are good consumer of neocon propaganda.
You keep telling us that yet you almost never provide proof to back up your stories. When you do provide something you seem to think is proof, it mostly turns out to be BS.
But it's you who make claims. Where is a your evidence that Russia desires to take over other nations?
There was that Russian official who displayed a map with other European nations targeted.
I remember that one! Almost every day there is a Russian official who reports to Putin who threatens someone in Europe. Here's a journalist (who dosn't say anything without Putin's blessing) threatening Sweden today:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...S&cvid=bf90c4e6420c4c149398c8faac9009dd&ei=12
And she did not say anything even remotely as outrageous as EU scam says every god damn day.

What threats from Sweden? But now you guys are afraid of Sweden? Your country makes up these boogie-men (meanie Nazis) that are always threatening Russia. And you use that to conquer other countries and steal their land. Europe needs to waken up militarily and band together until Russian imperialism is stopped.

What threats from Sweden?
They at one stage* had one of the largest military forces in Europe, and invaded and occupied large swathes of German territory. Clearly they will want all of that territory back (they have a better claim over it than Russia has over Ukraine).

* in the 1630s

French girl moved to one of the Axis of Upheaval and stayed.

Quote from the video
The image we have of it (Russia) from France and Europe does not match reality at all.

crickets.

What is there to address? A propaganda video?

It's not propaganda video.
And the mere fact that the usual suspects avoided it suggests that they know it's not. So try again.

What threats from Sweden? But now you guys are afraid of Sweden? Your country makes up these boogie-men (meanie Nazis) that are always threatening Russia. And you use that to conquer other countries and steal their land. Europe needs to waken up militarily and band together until Russian imperialism is stopped.
We are not afraid of Sweden, We are annoyed by these imbeciles talking trash.

Who has invaded?
US of course. You invaded Cuba, Philippines, Vietnam, Iraq, Central America, Russia (yep, you have invaded Russia). China, Japan, Lithuania, Estonia, Latvia.
, Poland, Georgia, now Armenia. There is hardly any country which was not invaded by US.
Some of these countries I think you are mixing up troop presence with invasion.

Back
Top Bottom