• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The Beautiful Dogs Thread

A selection of Bandogs
ban01.jpg

7848999_orig.jpg

1534547.jpg

bandog.jpg

0e042d_f7d24d72cfba404ebc874ce4b7c01a85.jpg_srz_4000_3000_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz

1690203_orig.jpg

1_American_Bandog_Cena.JPG

Ev.jpg

I'm not a fan of ear cropping.

Doberman Pinschers, for example, often have their ears cropped, but wouldn;t you prefer an adorable hound that looks like this?

800px-Dobermannhuendin.jpg

I'm not a fan of ear cropping.

Doberman Pinschers, for example, often have their ears cropped, but wouldn;t you prefer an adorable hound that looks like this?

800px-Dobermannhuendin.jpg

I'd prefer any dog that is allowed to remain as it was born, excepting if it is a medical emergency. Ear cropping and tail cropping can be avoided by having furniture less close together, and also, less making it about "how it looks", which is a stupid argument. I think he/she above is just beautiful the way he is, and probably ha more efficient hearing plus more healthy ears cuz the flap protects him from invading insect life more so than not having it, and allows for more direct hearing in the vein of where the flap is lifted up to. But who am I to talk since I'm not "tolerant" to mutilation for no reason.

Back
Top Bottom