• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The beautiful women thread [NSFW]

Status
Not open for further replies.
maxresdefault.jpg

Sarah Haider: The beautiful in body and mind exmuslim-atheist attacked by some on the left for voicing the fact that Islam has been an ideology of brutal violence, oppression, and fascistic intolerance since its inception.

maxresdefault.jpg

Sarah Haider: The beautiful in body and mind exmuslim-atheist attacked by some on the left for voicing the fact that Islam has been an ideology of brutal violence, oppression, and fascistic intolerance since its inception.
Glad someone was finally able to butt politics into this.

maxresdefault.jpg

Politics are part of many posts in this thread, including the one directly above mine which chose a pic where her face is mostly obscured by a quantum optics machine in order to imply how smart she is. There are politics in every deliberately chosen pic of a woman being partially admired for their brains, achievements, older age, or sometimes their notable deviation from typical notions of beauty.

Admiring a woman for being rational and having the courage to be attacked from all sides to promote reason and morality is no more political than admiring them for being a scientist or noting their atypical beauty.

Politics are part of many posts in this thread, including the one directly above mine which chose a pic where her face is mostly obscured by a quantum optics machine in order to imply how smart she is. There are politics in every deliberately chosen pic of a woman being partially admired for their brains, achievements, older age, or sometimes their notable deviation from typical notions of beauty.
So....admiring a woman is politics, if the admiration is not purely sexual, or the sexual dimension does not match mainstream norms?

I can't just find smart women sexy?

So....admiring a woman is politics, if the admiration is not purely sexual, or the sexual dimension does not match mainstream norms?

I can't just find smart women sexy?

I'm not fussed by a woman's occupation! She could be the president for all I care. We perv........Err sorry. We admirers of the female form don't care what she does! :p

Admiring a woman for being rational and having the courage to be attacked from all sides to promote reason and morality is no more political than admiring them for being a scientist or noting their atypical beauty.

We can admire a woman's beauty in every aspect of her being, as a socio-political figure, as an artistic figure, as a scientific figure, etc, or simply for her physical beauty.

Seems to me like like Sarah Haider is a beautiful woman who stands for freedom and human rights, and therefore, welcomed here...:)

Ah, so there actually are some people of middle Eastern descent that you don't hate? Interesting.

Are you aware that people who "look Muslim" are often the targets of acts of hate inspired by some of the things people like you say? I think when you talk to your fellow bigots, you should be more precise about what you say.

If not, can you at least talk to them and try to get them to stop attacking ex-Muslims or shooting Sikh people?

1024full-katarina-pudar.jpg
1000full-katarina-pudar.jpg
683full-katarina-pudar.jpg
510full-katarina-pudar.jpg740full-katarina-pudar (426x640).jpg
Since boyhood I've always said Brigitte Bardot was the most beautiful girl in the world. When the topic came up the recently I had to revisit the issue. Katarina Pudar is now in pole position. Simply stunning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom