• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The beautiful women thread [NSFW]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't sure whether to put this example of how to wear a mask correctly in here or under "Images that make you laugh". Rule 34 strikes again.
That fit sure looks like it might need adjustment to me.....

Reactions: fta
Wasn't sure whether to put this example of how to wear a mask correctly in here or under "Images that make you laugh". Rule 34 strikes again.
I've heard of double masking, but triple masking?!

And while she's clearly well endowed, how can you see if she's beautiful?

I just noticed this thread. Page 67 begins with a discussion of older women who are still beautiful. One name immediately popped into my mind.

But first I clicked here ...

... and saw Cher and Raquel Welch in 1975. Raquel looks OK for a 35-year old.

But click here to see Raquel in 2017 when she was 77 years old. There must be cosmetics involved, but still — that 77-year old could be on the cover of Playboy! (That was just the first video presented in response to "Raquel Welch"; there are several others also showing her in her 70's.)

I missed the first 66 pages of this thread — Have you already had the discussion of which is more ogle-worthy or temptation-worthy: a swimsuit model with a 38-inch bust or one with 38-inch hips?

I definitely would go for the larger hips. Once I was working on my computer while Miss World played on TV in the next room. When I heard the announcer utter the numbers XX-XX-39 (I don't remember the X's), I raced into the other room to see what I was missing!

The punchline is that the average hip-size of American women is several inches LARGER than 39. :cool:

I just noticed this thread. Page 67 begins with a discussion of older women who are still beautiful. One name immediately popped into my mind.

But first I clicked here ...

... and saw Cher and Raquel Welch in 1975. Raquel looks OK for a 35-year old.

But click here to see Raquel in 2017 when she was 77 years old. There must be cosmetics involved, but still — that 77-year old could be on the cover of Playboy! (That was just the first video presented in response to "Raquel Welch"; there are several others also showing her in her 70's.)

Knowing how old she really is, and seeing those pix … kinda creeps me out.

oldest-female-bodybuilder-grandma-80-year-old-ernestine-shepherd-2.jpg

This is 80...Great genes, and also she is Determined, Dedicated and Disciplined...

0_old-bodybuilder-842892

I missed the first 66 pages of this thread — Have you already had the discussion of which is more ogle-worthy or temptation-worthy: a swimsuit model with a 38-inch bust or one with 38-inch hips?
Moderation! There's such a thing as too much of a good thing.

Been a while since we added to this thread
1660645807372.png

This is Tamanna Bhatia a Tamil Bollywood actress now in Melbourne, Australia for the Indian film festival. She appeared on TV a couple of nights ago.

Very beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom