• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The beautiful women thread [NSFW]

Status
Not open for further replies.
122375889_991n.jpg

What the hell am I doing wrong now!

tags inside the [img] tags. You n...[IMG] [URL]www.somewebsite.com/sexyphoto.jpg [/IMG][/PLAIN]

I think he's putting spaces around the URL which causes the parser to not realize it's an IMG and parse it as a URL, I doubt he's actually putting URL tags inside IMG tags.

tags inside the [img] tags. You n...[IMG] [URL]www.somewebsite.com/sexyphoto.jpg [/IMG][/PLAIN]

I think he's putting spaces around the URL which causes the parser to not realize it's an IMG and parse it as a URL, I doubt he's actually putting URL tags inside IMG tags.

Yup. But maybe he's not adding spaces in, maybe he is copying and pasting links that way. That’d explain the occasional period that shows up when this happens to him.

angelo, are you highlighting extra space around the link to avoid accidentally clicking the link while trying to copy and paste it?

Last edited:
Oops, I killed the only truly interesting thread that this discussion board has ever had!

Barbara Flynn.

image.jpg

I'm guessing this is a still from The Beiderbecke Affair, which may be the best television series ever made.

(And I may appear in the background of one scene, for about half a second, as it was filmed near my house).

I'm guessing this is a still from The Beiderbecke Affair, which may be the best television series ever made.

(And I may appear in the background of one scene, for about half a second, as it was filmed near my house).

Did you live in Leeds? Picture please...:)

Did you live in Leeds? Picture please...:)

Yes; I was born in Leeds, and lived there until I was in my mid-20s.

Not many beautiful women here, but this is me (and the rest of my class) at High School:

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom