• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The Democrats are going to rig the next election the same way they cheated last time

The Democrats are going to rig the next election the same way they cheated last time?​

Damn, some conspiracy theories just never die, BUT what makes a person believe in a conspiracy theory?

The researchers also found that people with certain personality traits, such as a sense of antagonism toward others and high levels of paranoia, were more prone to believe conspiracy theories. Those who strongly believed in conspiracy theories were also more likely to be insecure, paranoid, emotionally volatile, impulsive, suspicious, withdrawn, manipulative, egocentric and eccentric.
Then there is this:

What Is a Cult? 10 Warning Signs​

How to know when you or a loved one may be in a cult

Mind you, unlike most, those who post threads like this I feel sorry for, and I find the conspiracy theories they spout hilarious. Just sayin'

Meanwhile: (Trump claiming "if you vote for me this one time, you'll never have to vote again")

Yeah, I really want to see @RVonse do his mental gymnastics that his orange Dear Leader is explicitly, openly and willingly saying he's going to commit election fraud to win.

But I think we all know RVonse is just going to pretend that didn't happen.
We already have people claiming language peppered with the whistle-word "fixed", discussing a party that only works by minority rule and majority apathy, isn't about ending elections or committing to a "permanent" solution of one sort or another.

Meanwhile: (Trump claiming "if you vote for me this one time, you'll never have to vote again")

Yeah, I really want to see @RVonse do his mental gymnastics that his orange Dear Leader is explicitly, openly and willingly saying he's going to commit election fraud to win.

We already have people claiming language peppered with the whistle-word "fixed", discussing a party that only works by minority rule and majority apathy, isn't about ending elections or committing to a "permanent" solution of one sort or another.
Yep. It sucks.

Yep. It sucks.
It's late Sunday morning on the American east coast, and all the talk shows have given way to other programming by now. I didn't watch any of them, but usually by now there's clips posted online of Senator Gasbag denying the accusations that his staffer made, or Representative Grifter insisting that Trump's miraculous healing powers are why his near-mortal wound didn't even leave a mark, but you know what I haven't seen yet?

His campaign or any of his surrogates trying to walk back the comment about how we won't have elections anymore after 4 more years of Trump. There's no "oh, the liberal media took him out of context" or "he was just joking!" Nothing. At least not yet. They're all upset about the Olympics and clutching their pearls about how Democratic primary voters were "robbed" by Biden and the delegates lining up behind Harris.

Their leader declares his intent to end democracy? Crickets....

Wonder where RVonse is with regards to Trump's comments on Christians not needing to vote next time.

I imagine an “intellect” of that nature would think, “Trump was just kidding, and if you think otherwise, you suffer from TDS.”

(—whisks hands together neatly, as if a problem has actually been solved)

I imagine an “intellect” of that nature would think, “Trump was just kidding, and if you think otherwise, you suffer from TDS.”

(—whisks hands together neatly, as if a problem has actually been solved)
YET.......................... it is the MAGA types who really suffer TDS.

1722212856809.png

IMO ballet mailing should be illegal if they can not design a way to prevent fraud. This is exactly why the republicans felt (and still feel) the last election was stolen. Because if you can not prove fraud that did not mean it did not happen. And there should also be controls to make sure the ballets are received from legal citizens. These should be federal laws for federal elections such as the POTUS.

"When combined with mail-in ballots, the system is *designed* to make it impossible to prove fraud.Mail-in and drop box ballots should not be allowed, as cameras on the in-person voting stations would at least prevent large-scale fraud by counting how many people showed up vs ballots cast." Musk

And although the recent election frauds benefited one party much more than the other it should be in everyone's best interest to make sure voting is fair in a democracy. If for no other reason we really need at least 2 parties in order for a democracy to survive.

Utter nonsense. There is no evidence of mail ballot fraud on any meaningful scale that could impact the elections. For example, we are talking about 30 proven cases per election in the entire state of Texas). Republicans only claim fraud b/c they lost, and they only object to mail in ballots, because they knew Dems would take more advantage of it in 2020, because they believe in science and thus in COVID. And once people are experience the ease of mail in ballots, they are likely to keep doing it.

A far greater threat is attempts by MAGAs to scare people from voting by standing outside polling places and especially at ballot drop boxes holding guns. That is what should be banned and made a felony act of voter intimidation.

. If memory serves there were a couple states Trump was winning on exit polls and then mail in ballots suddenly came in to completely reversed that trend.
Not only is that easily explainable it was even predicted beforehand.
Exactly. Early exist polling is always unreliable because the earliest people to the polls are not representative of the electorate. Plus, since Democrats accept science and the reality of COVID they greatly increased their mail in ballots. This has no doubt been explained to RVonse over and over, but ideologues don't hear facts.

. If memory serves there were a couple states Trump was winning on exit polls and then mail in ballots suddenly came in to completely reversed that trend.
Not only is that easily explainable it was even predicted beforehand.
Exactly. Early exist polling is always unreliable because the earliest people to the polls are not representative of the electorate. Plus, since Democrats accept science and the reality of COVID they greatly increased their mail in ballots. This has no doubt been explained to RVonse over and over, but ideologues don't hear facts.
It's much easier to believe sound bites than pay attention to what's going on. Paying attention requires thinking--and most people don't like to actually have to think.

Democrats??

Why in the world are there election officials who have already misused their position to mess with the vote count?!

Same as the 1/6 plot--delay it, throw it to the house.

Update for those of you following the local and state level elections:

Stephen Richer, the Trump supporting Republican who was elected Maricopa County (AZ) Recorder and then came out strongly against claims of election fraud after he saw the receipts, has been defeated in his primary run by a full-on election denier backed by the oddly named "Freedom Caucus."

Link

The good news is that Richer is still in charge of the process for this upcoming election. If his Democratic challenger doesn't win? All bets are off. The largest county in a purple-trending swing state will be at the whims of the lunatics.

Surely even the slowest thinking liberal can see the problem with this? Making it legal for an illegal immigrant to vote?

It works like this. Democrats have it set up that when immigrant-invaders apply for a driving license, which they are permitted to do, they are automatically registered to vote. The Democrats then vote the voter registrations. As some of the Democrat controlled state courts and governments have overturned the ban on drop boxes and other attempts to protect the integrity of elections, vote dumps enter into the vote count. This is one of the ways that Biden “won” the 2020 presidential election.

But everything is ok with liberals who think Kamala is so great! After all she is our chosen democratic nominee the people never directly voted for. These same liberals will then tell you the Republicans are the cause the US losing democracy.

Last edited:
Wow! That was a "massive" protest. May have been hundreds! Of people demanding citizenship.

No citizenship, no ability to register to vote.

Wow! That was a "massive" protest. May have been hundreds! Of people demanding citizenship.

No citizenship, no ability to register to vote.
None of the Democrat protests or rally's are massive because they don't need to be when they rig the elections anyway.

For example, Biden spent most of his time in his basement before he "won" the last POTUS election.

Surely even the slowest thinking liberal can see the problem with this? Making it legal for an illegal immigrant to vote?

It works like this. Democrats have it set up that when immigrant-invaders apply for a driving license, which they are permitted to do, they are automatically registered to vote.

Which states?
The Democrats then vote the voter registrations. As some of the Democrat controlled state courts and governments have overturned the ban on drop boxes and other attempts to protect the integrity of elections, vote dumps enter into the vote count. This is one of the ways that Biden “won” the 2020 presidential election.
Bullshit. You haven't provided any evidence supporting this claim.
But everything is ok with liberals who think Kamala is so great! After all she is our chosen democratic nominee the people never directly voted for. These same liberals will then tell you the Republicans are the cause the US losing democracy.
The white collar management conservatives were the ones chanting for Mike Pence to be hung on January 6th.

Back
Top Bottom