• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The Democrats are going to rig the next election the same way they cheated last time

Conceptually possible, OK, but practically nearly impossible. An analysis by the Heritage Foundation found 24 instances of noncitizens voting in the 20-year period 2003 to 2023. The idea that millions of noncitizen votes put Biden over the top in 2020 is sheer inanity and insanity combined.

Conceptually possible, OK, but practically nearly impossible. An analysis by the Heritage Foundation found 24 instances of noncitizens voting in the 20-year period 2003 to 2023. The idea that millions of noncitizen votes put Biden over the top in 2020 is sheer inanity and insanity combined.
But you only provided evidence that no evidence has been found. You didn't prove there is no evidence to be found, and it is impossible for you to because it is unfalsifiable. And unfalsifiablity of a claim in some circles is known as being awfully convenient.

But you only provided evidence that no evidence has been found. You didn't prove there is no evidence to be found, and it is impossible for you to because it is unfalsifiable. And unfalsifiablity of a claim in some circles is known as being awfully convenient.
True. I suspect that even if proof of citizenship at the time of vote casting was the law, there’d still be accusations of voter fraud by the acolytes of the sore losing candidate/party.

I found an article that explains how difficult it would be for immigrants who aren't citizens to vote. It explains a lot of things that at least one poster doesn't seem to understand. I hope he will read it.

https://www.politifact.com/factchec...tes-verify-citizenship-voters-federal-electi/

Trump has made false statements about noncitizen voters since his 2016 campaign, relying on faulty evidence. He’s revived the talking point in the weeks since the Nov. 3 election, which he lost to Democratic President-elect Joe Biden.

In this case, he has a point that the federal form that registers someone to vote doesn’t require documentation to show proof of citizenship. But Trump left out the efforts by many states to cross-check their records with available data to avoid this problem.

Lofty penalties for lying
People who wish to register to vote must attest under penalty of perjury that they are citizens and eligible to vote, according to federal law.

Both the federal registration form and state versions warn that making false statements is a crime and that noncitizens should not fill out the form.

The consequences for noncitizens registering or voting include deportation, incarceration or fines. Noncitizens risk that a government official will check their voting record during a background check if they apply for naturalization.

"So anyone who’s not a citizen, and lies, is setting themselves up not only for future prosecution, but tanking their ability to become a citizen some day," said Loyola Law School professor Justin Levitt.

In an Arizona voting case, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled in 2013 that states are obligated to permit registration for federal elections using the federal form, which does not require documentary proof of citizenship. States may have their own form, but they must be willing to accept the federal form. Trump’s spokesperson didn’t respond to our request for evidence, but he specified "federal elections" in his statement.

Databases and driver’s licenses: How states limit noncitizen voting
It’s not apparent from Trump’s claim, but many states have tried various means of confirming the citizenship status of voters. These methods have not been foolproof and have led to some errors and legal fights.

Some states have permission to use a federal resource of data, called the Systematic Alien Verification for Entitlements, or SAVE, for the purposes of verifying that voter registration applicants are citizens. Implemented in 1987 and administered by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, SAVE was originally intended to verify eligibility for government benefits, such as Medicaid. SAVE , is not a database of people who are U.S. citizens, but it will show a person’s immigration or citizenship status.

There are a lot more details in the article. And, from what I recall, most of the small number of people who voted illegally for one reason or another were Republicans. Still, the number was so tiny, it had no impact on any major election. In a little city like mine, where the Democratic nominee for mayor lost by one vote a few years ago, it could make a difference, but it would be better if everyone would vote in every single election like I and most of my friends always do.

I've known two undocumented immigrants. They didn't try to vote, but they were kind, caring people who managed to get by without a car. The husband was a cook in a Mexican restaurant and rode a bicycle to work. I also know an immigrant who eventually became a citizen. She's a very dear woman, who owns a restaurant and always votes for the Dems. She's from Lebanon, as are some of my husband's late family members who also became citizens in time. Most native born Americans probably couldn't even pass the test they had to take to become citizens. Just sayin'.

There are a lot more details in the article. And, from what I recall, most of the small number of people who voted illegally for one reason or another were Republicans. Still, the number was so tiny, it had no impact on any major election.

And again, if this whole "the election was stolen" thing was such a slam-dunk, there is no way that Mitch McConnell and the rest of the GOP leadership would have meekly settled into the minority in the wake of the 2020 election. If there really were all this evidence of "massive voter fraud," then they would have used it to not just overturn the results, but utterly destroy the Democratic Party for a generation, if not permanently. Even if they could only prove the tens of thousands of votes that swung the swing states, it would be the biggest political scandal in US history and would hand them permanent majority party status for as long as it would matter. There's no way they would have slept on that.

There are a lot more details in the article. And, from what I recall, most of the small number of people who voted illegally for one reason or another were Republicans. Still, the number was so tiny, it had no impact on any major election.

And again, if this whole "the election was stolen" thing was such a slam-dunk, there is no way that Mitch McConnell and the rest of the GOP leadership would have meekly settled into the minority in the wake of the 2020 election. If there really were all this evidence of "massive voter fraud," then they would have used it to not just overturn the results, but utterly destroy the Democratic Party for a generation, if not permanently. Even if they could only prove the tens of thousands of votes that swung the swing states, it would be the biggest political scandal in US history and would hand them permanent majority party status for as long as it would matter. There's no way they would have slept on that.
Please. That argument is just as foolish as saying the Soviets would have exposed the lie about the Americans faking the moon landing.

Clearly the conspiracy is substantially larger than you can imagine.

None of the Democrat protests or rally's are massive because they don't need to be when they rig the elections anyway.

For example, Biden spent most of his time in his basement before he "won" the last POTUS election.
Great example of Conspiracy Thinking 101 Unevidenced Derangement Syndrome.

Edit: Actually, Conspiracy Thinking isn't "thinking" at all. It's what happens when your emotions are unrestrained by anything rational and you just believe what feels good. So I've named it Unevidenced Derangement Syndrome.

Last edited:
So JD Vance did in fact fuck that couch. I fucking knew it! Also, I guess that Trump pee tape is real now, going by RVonse logic.

So JD Vance did in fact fuck that couch. I fucking knew it! Also, I guess that Trump pee tape is real now, going by RVonse logic.
I mean, there's actually more evidence that Trump fucked a girl wearing a wig so as to look more like his daughter, and that JD Vance chronically fucks couches than there is of Democrats rigging elections.

What a cliche, trying to link Dems to illegal non-citizen voting. Look, I'm a Dem, and my ancestors came over on the Mayflower. Actually it was a Mayflower truck, on the Tampico to Amarillo run. How they all fit in there with the cabbages still seems like a miracle to me.

What a cliche, trying to link Dems to illegal non-citizen voting. Look, I'm a Dem, and my ancestors came over on the Mayflower. Actually it was a Mayflower truck, on the Tampico to Amarillo run. How they all fit in there with the cabbages still seems like a miracle to me.
But did your ancestors stop at The Big Texan in Amarillo and have a go at that 72oz steak? If you can eat it (and all the fixin's) in an hour, it's free!

I admit, I avoided the challenge, and was only able to finish a 20oz T-Bone, but I guess I'm just not 'Murican enough...

For all of MAGA's whining and crying, none of them have been able to walk into a courtroom and present credible evidence, or a credible witness to support any of their claims of voter fraud. What we have now is MAGA trying to create a soft landing spot for when the reality of their situation crashes.
It works like this. Democrats have it set up that when immigrant-invaders apply for a driving license, which they are permitted to do, they are automatically registered to vote. The Democrats then vote the voter registrations. As some of the Democrat controlled state courts and governments have overturned the ban on drop boxes and other attempts to protect the integrity of elections, vote dumps enter into the vote count. This is one of the ways that Biden “won” the 2020 presidential election.

Both parties are incredibly corrupt and able to cheat without getting noticed. As only one example of many crimes without evidence, look to Al Capone during the prohibition. Capone could never be found guilty of anything but the IRS finally had to determine circumstantial evidence of tax evasion simply because he had too much money for what he was giving the government in taxes.

So lack of evidence certainly does not mean nothing is being rigged. Especially with regards to our hardened criminals of the US government and Democrat party.

It should be noted the video I provided shows people actually agreeing that illegal aliens should be given a right to vote. And as more and more people follow this level of stupidity, there will not be any reason to cheat anymore anyway.
Yes, a video from the internet is proof enough. Do you really believe any of that, or did you repeat it, hoping someone else would believe it?

If I recall, most of the confirmed voter fraud was committed by Republican men who submitted mail in ballots for their dead wives and mothers. One of them submitted a ballot for his wife who disappeared under mysterious circumstances. As for Republican claims of massive voter fraud, no one has been able to bring evidence to court, and those who accused people by name, now owe millions of dollars after being found guilty of liable. In any court, truth is a valid defense against a libel claim, yet with their financial future at stake, none of them could provide evidence to substantiate their claims. What law school teaches "lack of evidence certainly does not mean nothing is being rigged."?
You should ask for a refund of your tuition.

Republicans are the ones who are supporting a hardened criminal, a man convicted of fraud, a serial adulterer, and rapist, and has shown no remorse for his crimes. I have yet to meet a Trump supporter who can explain why, out of all the Republicans in the nation, who might want to be President, they think Trump is better than any of them.

It works like this. Democrats have it set up that when immigrant-invaders apply for a driving license, which they are permitted to do, they are automatically registered to vote.
[citation needed]
The Democrats then vote the voter registrations.
[citation needed]
As some of the Democrat controlled state courts and governments have overturned the ban on drop boxes and other attempts to protect the integrity of elections, vote dumps enter into the vote count.
[citation needed]
This is one of the ways that Biden “won” the 2020 presidential election.
[citation needed]

A string of baseless assertions is not an explanation; It's just a wild conspiracy theory.

You need to provide evidence (other than your feelings/desires/guesses) for each of these four claims, before you can expect anyone who isn't a nutcase to believe that this is a real thing that happened outside somebody's fevered imagination.

Republicans are the ones who are supporting a hardened criminal, a man convicted of fraud, a serial adulterer, and rapist, and has shown no remorse for his crimes. I have yet to meet a Trump supporter who can explain why, out of all the Republicans in the nation, who might want to be President, they think Trump is better than any of them.
SO Much this!

My dad was a staunch pro American "greatest generation" Christian. Solid family man. Provider.
Very Republican.

He died towards the end of the first Obama administration. So he never expressed an opinion about the current Teaparty Republicans. But I do have a clue. He was a principled conservative and would have been horrified by the Trumps and MTGs and all the rest of the detritus that has destroyed his party and are trying to destroy the country.
Tom

ETA ~He had 4 daughters. How far do you think "They let you grab 'em by the pussy..." would get with my dad? It might get you killed.~

Last edited:
For all of MAGA's whining and crying, none of them have been able to walk into a courtroom and present credible evidence, or a credible witness to support any of their claims of voter fraud. What we have now is MAGA trying to create a soft landing spot for when the reality of their situation crashes.
It works like this. Democrats have it set up that when immigrant-invaders apply for a driving license, which they are permitted to do, they are automatically registered to vote. The Democrats then vote the voter registrations. As some of the Democrat controlled state courts and governments have overturned the ban on drop boxes and other attempts to protect the integrity of elections, vote dumps enter into the vote count. This is one of the ways that Biden “won” the 2020 presidential election.
Doesn't work like that.

Yes, it's trivially easy to register to vote when getting your driver's license. But if you're not a citizen that registration is going to get rejected and you won't actually be able to vote it.

And drop boxes in no way threaten election integrity. It's not the way Faux has been telling you. There was nothing worth bothering with in the primary and one of our ballots happened to still be around so I had a look at the details:

The ballot is anonymous. You put the ballot inside a wrapper, then put that inside the envelope and seal the envelope. The envelope is not remotely anonymous--it has name, address, a barcode (and corresponding text) and a whole bunch of numbers that the only recognizable part is the election date. There's also a 2D code that decodes to even more numbers, none of which are meaningful to me. It also has a place for name, address, and signature if someone helps you. That whole envelope is what you put in the mail or in the drop box. If the information on the outside is correct they will open it and put the ballot inside in the box. (Sorry, no pics, I would have to blank everything relevant to avoid doxxing my wife.)

Both parties are incredibly corrupt and able to cheat without getting noticed. As only one example of many crimes without evidence, look to Al Capone during the prohibition. Capone could never be found guilty of anything but the IRS finally had to determine circumstantial evidence of tax evasion simply because he had too much money for what he was giving the government in taxes.
Capone couldn't be caught because he didn't actually do misdeeds, just ordered them. And the people he gave those orders to weren't talking. Same thing as The Felon not getting nailed for 1/6.

It should be noted the video I provided shows people actually agreeing that illegal aliens should be given a right to vote. And as more and more people follow this level of stupidity, there will not be any reason to cheat anymore anyway.
You can find some idiot to agree with almost anything. And there's no reason to even believe it's real in the first place.

State laws on voter registration differ. I am mot a lawyer, but from my understanding is that due to court rulings, the requirement fir proof of citizenship is different for federal elections than state ones. “Automatic” registrations may ir may not require some proof of citizenship depending on state law. In all instances, it us a federal felony to lie about citizenship in voter registration with relatively severe penalties.

It is numerically possible that a sufficient number of noncitizens and citizens with voter registrations in multiple states tipped the election in key states. It is improbable. And there us is no evidence to support that improbable numerical possibility.
I very much doubt they could actually enforce the lying about citizenship bit. My wife renewed her ID which included a name "change" (fixing a long-ago mistake), the voter registration box was not checked (we already have perfectly good registrations.) A voter registration was submitted, though. She got postcards confirming she was registered in both versions of her name, but they figured it out and only sent a ballot to the updated version. Thus the presence of a bogus registration attempt doesn't prove wrongdoing. Likewise, consider the "fraud" that was "committed" by ACORN some years ago. They paid some people by how many voters they managed to register--and some people exploited that, making up bogus registrations. It didn't lead to fraudulent registrations or fraudulent votes.

That being said, I would strongly expect the registration of a non-citizen would get rejected.

I doubt we can reason with a person who believes conspiracy theories, despite trying, and frequently repeating to him the same reasons why voter fraud is very rare and most of what was found in 2020 was done by Republicans. Democrats seem to be more honest to me. while too many Republicans were willing to try and overturn an election, based on the lies of a con man. I'm not saying that most Republicans are dishonest, but there are enough who are election deniers, so they lie about who won an election, despite the overwhelming evidence that the election was fair, and despite the many times that the ballots were recounted again and again with the same results.

Maybe I should just quote that line from an old song, "A man hears what he want to hear and disregards the rest"....

It is against federal law for noncitizens to vote for president or congress. There is no possibility that any noncitizen votes tipped the presidential election, because there were no such votes.
Really - you can produce disinterested evidence that every voter was a certified citizen?

I am a certified election judge in my state. In my state, there is no way to insure that someone who is at least 18 years old and can show they have lived in the state for at least 20 days is a US citizen. If they swear they are a citizen, they get to vote. It is a frliny if they lie, but yhat is sn ex poste penalty,

Now, I don’t think that there are lots of otherwise ineligible voters swarming elections to tip results. There is certainly no evidence to support RVonse’s claim. But it is conceptually possible even if it is empirically a nonissue..
I will say this. The penalties for voting as an illegal are so far greater than the extremely minimal effect on the election that I doubt anyone would take that risk. Illegals try to avoid any contact with authorities as much as possible.

Back
Top Bottom