• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The images Biden will not allow you to see very much longer

RVonse

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
that people in the US are living in the matrx
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4VnDm7ZPos

See this drone footage (while you still can) of approximately 11,000 migrants standing in their own poop under a Texas bridge. No more video drones are allowed in the air because of the democrats. IMO, politically it is a no win scenario no matter how you feel about immigration. But these migrants (almost 100% unvaccinated) are still under the bridge even if the democrats do not want you to know they are there. Im guessing the republicans would most likely just enforce the law, close down the border and send them back. But the democrats...I'm not sure what they think should be done. Perhaps just let them sit under the bridge awhile longer? Or maybe they would want to show more compassion and send them into America unnoticed? Maybe invite them into their homes? Or maybe invite them into someone else's home? But if they do that they would be sending unvaccinated people into their country they want to see 100% vaccinated. Since democrats want to make sure we are all vaccinated, I can not be sure what the democrats would want here.

Perhaps some of you left democrats would help me out. What would you want to see Biden or the democrats do with these people? Maybe de-fund the bridges in Texas, would that help?

How about funding the border resources more so people can be processed faster?

I won't be clicking on the YouTube link you are providing, but go ahead and let me know when Biden personally takes the video offline so that I can be properly outraged.

See this drone footage (while you still can) of approximately 11,000 migrants standing in their own poop under a Texas bridge.

Eleven thousand? Are you sure? That must be a big bridge. Is there any reliable source that is not a video on YouTube(sorry if that is redundant) that corroborates this number?

No more video drones are allowed in the air because of the democrats.

Because of the Democrats? I don't suppose you can corroborate that with a reliable source as well. Seems more likely that drones would be banned for making the airspace risky for licensed piloted aircraft.

IMO, politically it is a no win scenario no matter how you feel about immigration. But these migrants (almost 100% unvaccinated) are still under the bridge even if the democrats do not want you to know they are there. Im guessing the republicans would most likely just enforce the law, close down the border and send them back. But the democrats...I'm not sure what they think should be done. Perhaps just let them sit under the bridge awhile longer? Or maybe they would want to show more compassion and send them into America unnoticed? Maybe invite them into their homes? Or maybe invite them into someone else's home? But if they do that they would be sending unvaccinated people into their country they want to see 100% vaccinated. Since democrats want to make sure we are all vaccinated, I can not be sure what the democrats would want here.

Perhaps some of you left democrats would help me out. What would you want to see Biden or the democrats do with these people? Maybe de-fund the bridges in Texas, would that help?

I would like to see the Biden administration try to handle these people with compassion. How about you? What's your solution?

We need a North/Central America initiative designed to encourage growth in the nations south of the US outside the world of drugs. The US also needs to legalize drugs to kill the drug trade in these nations.

We need people to stay where they are, and that requires long-term positive investment and development to make up for our Cold War policies down there.

As far as the current events. We need to show compassion. It isn’t easy to mobilize compassion. Food, shelter, waste treatment requires resources and that takes time to mobilize.

The US is struggling with the adapting models of attempted migration into the US since W. Too bad the GOP fucked W over on trying to deal with it.

We need a North/Central America initiative designed to encourage growth in the nations south of the US outside the world of drugs. The US also needs to legalize drugs to kill the drug trade in these nations.

We need people to stay where they are, and that requires long-term positive investment and development to make up for our Cold War policies down there.

As far as the current events. We need to show compassion. It isn’t easy to mobilize compassion. Food, shelter, waste treatment requires resources and that takes time to mobilize.

The US is struggling with the adapting models of attempted migration into the US since W. Too bad the GOP fucked W over on trying to deal with it.

Totally agree. We tried this a little. Dramatically underfunded program. But Trump killed it.

Totally agree.
That seemed to be the prevailing direction of the democratic party....that is until the Clinton/Gore (both democrats) administration helped China into the WTO. Apparently, our democrat political leaders thought China was more important than our own hemisphere, moving our industry there instead of Mexico and Central America. As though our industry just had to be moved out of the US anyway.
We can not even seem to show compassion for the homeless in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Portland, and Seattle! Those people who are now citizens living in complete and total squalor! How can you even dream that we have the resources to show compassion to migrants at the border when we can not show compassion to our own? Your post sounds good on the surface but is totally ridiculous in this universe of reality we now live in!
What are some of those models you speak of? Guaranteed amnesty for everyone? What about the moral hazards? How is this working out?

I would like to see the Biden administration try to handle these people with compassion. How about you? What's your solution?
The compassionate way to resolve this IMHO is to follow the rule of law first and foremost. Provide (as per Jimmy Higgens) incentives for other countries back on their feet helping people stay where they already are. Legalize drugs and take that away.

The republicans would at least want to follow the rule of law securing the border. I'm not so sure about legalizing the drugs though.

The compassionate way to resolve this IMHO is to follow the rule of law first and foremost. Provide (as per Jimmy Higgens) incentives for other countries back on their feet helping people stay where they already are. Legalize drugs and take that away.

The republicans would at least want to follow the rule of law securing the border. I'm not so sure about legalizing the drugs though.

I find sticking to the letter of the law is quite often the opposite of compassion. I agree with the other ideas you endorsed and express.

So, let's examine your comments on the rule of law. What laws are not being followed by the Biden administration that you feel would lead to handling these migrants with more compassion if they were followed by the Biden administration?

I find sticking to the letter of the law is quite often the opposite of compassion. I agree with the other ideas you endorsed and express.

So, let's examine your comments on the rule of law. What laws are not being followed by the Biden administration that you feel would lead to handling these migrants with more compassion if they were followed by the Biden administration?
As they point out in the video I provided that you refuse to watch...the republicans are furious with Biden because they believe he should be flying them back where they came from.

No, that is probably not ideal. But it is probably the best outcome at this point. And most important of all, there is no moral hazard of encouragement for others to come again.

As they point out in the video I provided that you refuse to watch...the republicans are furious with Biden because they believe he should be flying them back where they came from.

I thought you wanted Biden to comply with the letter of the law. The law is these people are allowed to come here and apply for asylum.

No, that is probably not ideal. But it is probably the best outcome at this point. And most important of all, there is no moral hazard of encouragement for others to come again.

Can you refer me to the law the Biden administration is not enforcing that instructs them to fly the migrants back to where they came from?

As far as handling them with compassion is concerned, how does doing that show that the situation is being handled with compassion? Presumably, those flights back home would have passenger manifests, which the governments in those locations would be able to access. If the migrant in question is fleeing government persecution, how is it compassionate to notify that government that we will be delivering the subject of that persecution back to them as quickly as possible?

I thought you wanted Biden to comply with the letter of the law. The law is these people are allowed to come here and apply for asylum.

Yes, give them their applications and then fly them back home until they get their court dates.

Yes, give them their applications and then fly them back home until they get their court dates.

Well, now we are no longer in the realm of the hypothetical migrant fleeing persecution, but you are specifically endorsing that migrants fleeing persecution be delivered back to their persecutors. I am not sure there is even a hint of compassion in that idea.

Well, now we are no longer in the realm of the hypothetical migrant fleeing persecution, but you are specifically endorsing that migrants fleeing persecution be delivered back to their persecutors. I am not sure there is even a hint of compassion in that idea.

Perhaps not the best idea then. Perhaps there is something better not thought of yet. But one thing I do know is that doing nothing at all is not that compassionate either. Nor is sticking your head in the sand and refusing to allow media coverage of the event. Good ideas are not going to engage themselves to people who do not even know it is taking place. People just like yourself who will not even watch the drone footage.

Totally agree. We tried this a little. Dramatically underfunded program. But Trump killed it.

I have enough experience with family members with drug problems (prescribed and illicit) and friends and family who work with people who use/abuse drugs to not be ready to jump on board wholesale legalization. Y'all recognize, don't you, that prescription medications are the reason for the current opioid crisis?

Removing criminality is only a tiny part of the job. We have to have the other parts in place before we open that door.

Perhaps not the best idea then. Perhaps there is something better not thought of yet. But one thing I do know is that doing nothing at all is not that compassionate either. Nor is sticking your head in the sand and refusing to allow media coverage of the event. Good ideas are not going to engage themselves to people who do not even know it is taking place. People just like yourself who will not even watch the drone footage.

I do not refuse to watch the drone footage. I refuse provide right wing YouTube personalities with ad revenue from my clicks. Provide information from a reliable source, including the drone footage, and I may very well watch it. Though I am not sure why drone footage should be so special, and footage from other photography, possibly even including news helicopters, but definitely reporters on the ground, just can't show the same thing.

And I suppose you also support trying a witch by seeing if she drowns.

(If they are legitimate refugees flying them home puts them in danger.)

I have enough experience with family members with drug problems (prescribed and illicit) and friends and family who work with people who use/abuse drugs to not be ready to jump on board wholesale legalization. Y'all recognize, don't you, that prescription medications are the reason for the current opioid crisis?

Removing criminality is only a tiny part of the job. We have to have the other parts in place before we open that door.

I do agree that overuse was part of the problem. Note that many of us on the legalization side favor a two-part approach: The low-risk stuff is completely legal, the high-risk stuff is prescription-only, but with a specific legal requirement that addiction is a valid reason for a prescription. With the addicts being able to get their fix legally we could do away with most of the hoops people are made to jump through for the higher level stuff.

I do not refuse to watch the drone footage. I refuse provide right wing YouTube personalities with ad revenue from my clicks. Provide information from a reliable source, including the drone footage, and I may very well watch it.
That's not easily done. No one else except the media you hate will fly a drone that will show video footage that is politically unacceptable to them.
Though I am not sure why drone footage should be so special, and footage from other photography, possibly even including news helicopters, but definitely reporters on the ground, just can't show the same thing.
Helicopter footage would be the same thing. But the prestitutes for the democrat party aren't going to show that to you either.

The bottom line is that neither Democrats or Republicans are informed anymore. Because like you, they choose to remain ignorant. Depending who they are, they can only watch the media they can stand to watch. That leaves many otherwise intelligent people very very ignorant. I think it is sad.

Back
Top Bottom