• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The invention of:

God: Okay, I want you to go down to Earth now and make sure it's stable and ready for the animals.
Angels: Aye, sir; but how do we get down there?
God: Oy.

Invention of angels' wings.

I want the worst of mankind to ooze out in a spectacle of flat out unadulterated stupidity.

Invention of the Comments section

Oga: I spent all day traveling 12 miles to gather all these tasteless gourds! They're heavy and now my back hurts. There must be a better way!
Org: Me think of something.

Invention of the wheelbarrow.

Ancient Native American hunters chase the last herd of American horses into a blind canyon and proceed to slaughter them.

Invention of man made extinction.

White men riding on horseback easily overcome Native American populations.

Invention of Irony 'or' the "Why the hell didn't we think of that!?!" moment.

Oga: I spent all day traveling 12 miles to gather all these tasteless gourds! They're heavy and now my back hurts. There must be a better way!

Mrs. Oga: Why you bring me tasteless gourds, moron? Me need something to hit you head!"

- invention of the cast iron frying pan

Mrs. Oga: Why you bring me tasteless gourds, moron? Me need something to hit you head!"

- invention of the cast iron frying pan
No, Oga already have pan.
Invention: multi-use tools

"No, Mom, i don't want or need to be fixed up with a daughter of your knitting friends."
"Oh, shoo, what's the worst that can happen?"
Invention: restraining orders

Wife: Hon, does my butt look big in this dress?

Invention of divorce.

There isn't enough gnashing of teeth or hair loss or stomach ulcers...

Invention of literally anything by IT.

"Gentleman, here is a graph of things Americans have actually spent money on, over the years. I call your attention to:
> Juice Newton 8-tracks
> Pet Rocks
> Snuggies
> Fidget Spinners and Cubes
> Bottled Water

Invention of: The Creation Museum

Back
Top Bottom