• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The Marjorie Taylor Greene case

She's a parent, right? Shouldn't she at least have had that 'time for their ___th shot!' conversation at yhe doctor's office?

Four times four three kids?

She must not be getting Tdap which is every 10 years for everyone, and also every pregnancy.

She's a parent, right? Shouldn't she at least have had that 'time for their ___th shot!' conversation at yhe doctor's office?

Four times four three kids?

She must not be getting Tdap which is every 10 years for everyone, and also every pregnancy.

A lot of people aren't getting their tdap. Our local pharmacy didn't stock it due to a lack of demand.

MGT lets her homophobia flag fly.

She is simultaneously homophobic and doesn't seem to understand what being a gay male entails. I reckon is it fairly common to fear what you do not understand.

She is simultaneously homophobic and doesn't seem to understand what being a gay male entails. I reckon is it fairly common to fear what you do not understand.
Well, she lumps all perversions into one venn diagram of icky.

Half right--I think it is a case of lumping all icky things together, but why do you say "perversions"? Pedophilia is, homosexuality is not.

Half right--I think it is a case of lumping all icky things together, but why do you say "perversions"? Pedophilia is, homosexuality is not.
From her point of vew, anything in the Joy of Sex besides the Missionary Position page is a perversion. Anything in those depraved versions, like Joy of Consenting Adults, Volumes I, II, and IIIsomes is more perverted.

Opinion: Marjorie Taylor Greene's ugly accusation points to a dangerous trend in the GOP - CNN
That Republicans who want to vote for KBJ are pro-pedophile.
Unlike her colleagues, Greene does not seem particularly sophisticated when it comes to packaging outlandish false accusations into the kind of polite language that walks right up to the line but doesn't quite provoke the backlash it merits. Instead, Greene just flat-out says what her fellow Republicans have spent weeks implying: that a sitting federal judge and future Supreme Court justice is "pro-pedophile," and so is anyone who supports her confirmation.

The GOP needs to take responsibility for their party members. It's abhorrent that a sitting congresswoman can accuse her colleagues of being "pro-pedophile" with few consequences. This is a repeated pattern of egregious behavior and damaging lies from Greene, and it's far beyond time that Republican leadership stepped in.

But the party also needs to look at how, exactly, someone like Greene wound up in their ranks in the first place, and why she is so often in hot water for saying in crass terms what so many other Republicans are hinting at in more coded language.
One has to wonder how the Republican leadership puts up with her. Do they look the other way because she can get votes for Republican candidates?

... We have to hold Democrats accountable, everybody. Right? Fire Fauci! We’ve got to investigate Hillary Clinton’s campaign. Lock her up! Lock them all up!”

With that she laughed, as the audience burst into applause.

Pretending for a moment that there's an ounce of sincerity in her babblings, why did she laugh? Did Eliot Ness laugh when he spoke of bringing down Al Capone?

She must have been laughing at herself, and showing enough self-awareness to understand she's just a comic in the Alex Jones/Tucker Carlson mode. OR laughing at the nitwits who fall for her prattle. (Perhaps my question would be answered if I clicked the video . . . but life is too short.)

“It bothers me so much — they treat me as if I'm some kind of crazy person, or like I have three horns coming out of my head,” Georgia Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene said during a Sunday appearance on conspiracy theorist Alex Jones’s Infowars show.
Just two, Marjorie. Just two.
From bilateral symmetry, one of them or all three of them would have to be on the body's reflection plane, like rhinoceros horns.

Note that starfish, pentaradially symmetrical, are in Branch Bilateria, not Branch Radiata. The earliest stages of starfish are indeed bilaterally symmetric but juvenile starfish undergo a VERY complex metamorphosis.

I'm not a biologist and shouldn't comment on Homo horrificus, or whatever species "Karen" Gr**n is, but she resembles a hominid, so is presumably also in Branch Bilateria.

... We have to hold Democrats accountable, everybody. Right? Fire Fauci! We’ve got to investigate Hillary Clinton’s campaign. Lock her up! Lock them all up!”

With that she laughed, as the audience burst into applause.

Pretending for a moment that there's an ounce of sincerity in her babblings, why did she laugh? Did Eliot Ness laugh when he spoke of bringing down Al Capone?

She must have been laughing at herself, and showing enough self-awareness to understand she's just a comic in the Alex Jones/Tucker Carlson mode. OR laughing at the nitwits who fall for her prattle. (Perhaps my question would be answered if I clicked the video . . . but life is too short.)

“It bothers me so much — they treat me as if I'm some kind of crazy person, or like I have three horns coming out of my head,” Georgia Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene said during a Sunday appearance on conspiracy theorist Alex Jones’s Infowars show.
Just two, Marjorie. Just two.
From bilateral symmetry, one of them or all three of them would have to be on the body's reflection plane, like rhinoceros horns.

Note that starfish, pentaradially symmetrical, are in Branch Bilateria, not Branch Radiata. The earliest stages of starfish are indeed bilaterally symmetric but juvenile starfish undergo a VERY complex metamorphosis.

I'm not a biologist and shouldn't comment on Homo horrificus, or whatever species "Karen" Gr**n is, but she resembles a hominid, so is presumably also in Branch Bilateria.
she laughed because she's a sadistic, attention-seeking bully

I am so floored by what these people can walk around believing.

Back
Top Bottom