• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The Marjorie Taylor Greene case

The notoriously anti-LGBTQ lawmaker has said she believes straight people face extinction within 150 years, called for the end of Pride month, and regularly spews anti-trans rhetoric that’s best left unrepeated.

Now the far-right congresswoman has offered her hot take on electricity, and let’s just say she’s not the brightest bulb in the chandelier.

Specifically, she appears to be in disbelief about the existence of batteries — you know, those things that were invented in 1800 to provide power without the need for cords.

After learning that Air Canada recently placed an order for 30 electric airplanes, Greene expressed some rather dim concerns. True to form, she also managed to be as offensive as possible.

“Air Canada, get this, has ordered 30 electric airplanes…I mean, it shouldn’t surprise you, look who’s the president of — I mean, Justin Trudeau, right?” she told a crowd at the Texas Youth Summit.

It goes without saying, but Justin Trudeau is not affiliated with Air Canada.

Then she really went off the rails, comparing electric planes to… slave ships?

“We were talking, how is there an electric airplane and what does that look like?” she said. “Remember back a long time ago when you’ve seen movies where people in those slave ships and, they’re down there and they’re rowing, and they’re being whipped to row?

“We’re saying, how are they gonna keep powering these electric airplanes, what are they gonna have, it’s like a spin class in a tube? Where they’ve got everybody riding spin cycles, and those mean nasty airline stewardesses that forced you to wear masks all the time on the plane…are they gonna be forcing you to like keep spinning to keep the airplane in the air? It’s absurd!”
Dumber than a mudflap.

The notoriously anti-LGBTQ lawmaker has said she believes straight people face extinction within 150 years, called for the end of Pride month, and regularly spews anti-trans rhetoric that’s best left unrepeated.

Now the far-right congresswoman has offered her hot take on electricity, and let’s just say she’s not the brightest bulb in the chandelier.
Wait... wait... wait... *runs off to grab popcorn*
Specifically, she appears to be in disbelief about the existence of batteries — you know, those things that were invented in 1800 to provide power without the need for cords.

After learning that Air Canada recently placed an order for 30 electric airplanes, Greene expressed some rather dim concerns. True to form, she also managed to be as offensive as possible.

“Air Canada, get this, has ordered 30 electric airplanes…I mean, it shouldn’t surprise you, look who’s the president of — I mean, Justin Trudeau, right?” she told a crowd at the Texas Youth Summit.

It goes without saying, but Justin Trudeau is not affiliated with Air Canada.

Then she really went off the rails, comparing electric planes to… slave ships?

“We were talking, how is there an electric airplane and what does that look like?” she said. “Remember back a long time ago when you’ve seen movies where people in those slave ships and, they’re down there and they’re rowing, and they’re being whipped to row?

“We’re saying, how are they gonna keep powering these electric airplanes, what are they gonna have, it’s like a spin class in a tube? Where they’ve got everybody riding spin cycles, and those mean nasty airline stewardesses that forced you to wear masks all the time on the plane…are they gonna be forcing you to like keep spinning to keep the airplane in the air? It’s absurd!”
Dumber than a mudflap.
I don't know. I mean, it is pretty stupid. But I was hoping for dumber. She has a high bar to reach. With the plane being electric, she should have wondered about how the cables would stop from getting tangled in flight.

Marjorie is obviously mentally impaired and I'll say it again. She gives us more evidence that obtaining a four year college degree from an actual college, not a Trumpie college, doesn't mean you're smart or educated. It doesn't mean you're sane either. I think most of the Trump cult is crazy, or they became crazy once they were indoctrinated by MAGA ideology.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/marj...-files-for-divorce_n_6334f835e4b0e376dbf3028b

I know it's hard to understand why anyone would want to divorce such a wonderful woman as MTG, but.....

Republican Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene’s husband, Perry Greene, filed for divorce on Tuesday, according to court documents published online.
The petition, filed in the Floyd County, Georgia, court, said the marriage was “irretrievably broken” and indicated that the couple, who have been married for 27 years, had been separated for some time.

The heart wants what the heart wants, a polyamorous tantric sex guru.

I heard this morning she asked for privacy during this traumatic time, like she gives to David Hogg.

I heard this morning she asked for privacy during this traumatic time, like she gives to David Hogg.
I think most people would be inclined to give her all the time she needs to shut the fuck up in the privacy of her own home.

On an unrelated note, here's some responsible advertising from the woman,

Marjorie Taylor Greene deceptively tells Trump rally that Democrat 'killings' of Republicans have already started - Yahoo News
  • Marjorie Taylor Greene spoke at a rally for Donald Trump in Michigan on Saturday night.
  • A video shows her accusing Democrats of murdering Republicans, saying the "killings" have already begun.
  • She referenced two local stories, neither of which appear to back the claim that Republicans are being hunted down.
Noting
The Republican Accountability Project on Twitter: "Marjorie Taylor Greene: "I am not going to mince words with you all. Democrats want Republicans dead and they have already started the killings."
This rhetoric is dangerous and unacceptable. (vid link)" / Twitter

"An 18-year-old was run down by a Democrat driver who confessed to killing the teenager simply because he was a Republican," said Greene. The claim was met with boos from the crowd.
Cops slap down driver's claims 18-year-old he ran over and killed was Republican 'extremist' | Daily Mail Online - "North Dakota cops slap down road rage driver's claims 18-year-old he ran over and killed was a Republican 'extremist' who had a 'political' row with him - saying there's 'no evidence'"
North Dakota cops say 'no evidence' Cayler Ellingson was 'Republican extremist' or death 'involved politics' | Fox News - "Brandt accused Ellingson of being a 'Republican extremist' in a 911 call"
Greene also referenced an 83-year-old woman in Michigan who was "shot in the back for advocating for the unborn."
Michigan man says he accidentally shot elderly pro-life volunteer who was allegedly 'screaming' about abortion | Fox News - "'I shot somebody. It was an accident,' the Michigan man says"
83-year-old woman shot while passing out pamphlets in Ionia Co. | WOODTV.com

Back to Yahoo News.
Greene continued her speech by making additional incendiary remarks. "Joe Biden has declared every freedom-loving American an enemy of the state," she said.

"We will take back our country from the communists who have stolen it and want us to disappear," she continued. "We will expose the unelected bureaucrats, the real enemies within, who have abused their power and have declared political warfare on the greatest president this country has ever had."

Greatest President??? Trump is one of the all-time worst.  Historical rankings of presidents of the United States - way down there with Franklin Pierce, James Buchanan, and Andrew Johnson.

The Bible contains not one, but two creation stories. In the first one, the six-day one, God creates both sexes together, while in the second one, the Adam-and-Eve one, God creates first Adam, then Eve from Adam.

The two stories are often retconned together by supposing that the second one is what happened when God created humanity in the first one, but they are more reasonably interpreted as two separate stories.
So, Green is following the "Jewish" story? She's a Jew?

“Everything with her comes to no good,”
Tway:42

Back
Top Bottom