• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The Marjorie Taylor Greene case

https://www.thelist.com/961932/marj...atest-line-of-merch-has-the-internet-talking/

Donald Trump began using the FBI raid at Mar-a-Lago to raise money (via Reuters). Like her mentor Trump, Marjorie Taylor Greene began using the FBI's legally approved search warrant to spread conspiracy theories and raise money. Greene is selling a new line of merchandise calling to "Defund the FBI" and "Enemy of the State" tees for Trump supporters. Green promoted her new "Defund the FBI" merch on Instagram writing: "Joe Biden has weaponized the FBI and DOJ against President Trump and his supporters.

She really is learning from Trump! Let's just hope that she never runs for president. We have too many Americans who would vote for her.
She's campaigning to be Trump's 2024 running mate.
That would be a great Republican ticket because it is sure to lose. Too many republicans would not vote for it.

That would be a great Republican ticket because it is sure to lose. Too many republicans would not vote for it.

Shut yer pie hole.

Didn't we all think that about Trump-Pence in August 2016?
Tom
I mean, that's the narrative the the armchair intellectuals and media pundits like to foster, but the truth is: no.
Some of us recognized that Trump is the single greatest Republican presidential candidate in 40 years, in that he is literally everything about US 'conservatism' made manifest into appropriately grotesque flesh - after 8 years of a center-right Republican-Lite presidency that had pissed off anyone remotely left and then the DNC putting up another center-right Republican-Lite candidate, there was no way the Living Embodiment of Republican id was going to lose in 2016.

Some of us saw the things Trump was saying and doing as early as 2015 and went "oh ok, yeah that's our next president" - and I know that in a way I'm patting myself on the back for how clever I am in this instance, but I really do think it was astoundingly obvious to anyone who was looking at actual reality and not trying to live in a fantasy world.

OH! Also...

Swatting is wrong regardless of who the target is. Glad no one was killed, I presume the police have learned a lot since this swatting crap started.

The text of that tweet:
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene🇺🇸 on Twitter: "
Last night, I was swatted just after 1 am.
I can’t express enough gratitude to my local law enforcement here in Rome, Floyd County.
More details to come." / Twitter

Marjorie Taylor Greene: Congresswoman targeted in 'swatting' incident, police say | CNN Politics
Police officers in Rome, Georgia, responded shortly after 1 a.m. ET to a “911 call reference to a subject being shot multiple times,” said Rome Police assistant chief Debbie Burnett. Upon arriving at the address, “they discovered this was the home of Marjorie Taylor Greene,” Burnett said.

Greene “assured the officers there was no issue and the call was determined to be a false call commonly known as ‘swatting,’” Burnett said.

Swatting is a prank call made to authorities with the express purpose of luring them to a location – usually a home – where they are led to believe a horrific crime has been committed or is in progress. This results in a forceful response from local police or SWAT teams, who have no way to know the call is a hoax.

Shut yer pie hole.

Didn't we all think that about Trump-Pence in August 2016?
Tom
No. It was thought that Pense would add credibility to the ticket. This is the opposite, in that she (like the Palin fiasco) will devalue the ticket even more than it has been all on its own.

For a certain poster here who loves the Daily Mail...

EXCLUSIVE: Embattled QAnon congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene 'openly cheated' on her husband of 25 years with a polyamorous tantric sex guru and then moved on to another affair with the manager at her gym​

• Marjorie Taylor Greene had affairs with tantric sex guru Craig Ivey and fitness gym manager Justin Tway, DailyMail.com has learned
  • The embattled Georgia congresswoman, 46, has been married to husband Perry Greene since 1995 and shares three kids with him
  • Neither man denied the affairs when approached by DailyMail.com, but both refused to comment on their past relationships with Taylor Greene
  • 'I have no interest in talking about anything to do with that woman. Everything with her comes to no good,' Tway, 42, said

• 'I have no interest in talking about anything to do with that woman. Everything with her comes to no good,' Tway, 42, said
This is pretty much the only part that has any bearing on anything, as regards her affair. She's a big girl and she's allowed to have affairs, and we shouldn't be down on her for that, especially if her cuckold husband enjoys that kind of thing.

Its this sort of mierdeas touch that is more revelatory.

This is pretty much the only part that has any bearing on anything, as regards her affair. She's a big girl and she's allowed to have affairs, and we shouldn't be down on her for that, especially if her cuckold husband enjoys that kind of thing.

I would agree to you up to a point. Empty G claims to be a great Christian and wants to impose her Christianity on others, freely admitting she's a Christian Nationalist.

I would agree to you up to a point. Empty G claims to be a great Christian and wants to impose her Christianity on others, freely admitting she's a Christian Nationalist.
I mean, with how many prominent Christian leaders have affairs, she's in good company.

And? It's a myth that christianity is purity and goodness. Most christians I know are anything but. Greene Weenie fits the mold perfectly.

The Bible contains not one, but two creation stories. In the first one, the six-day one, God creates both sexes together, while in the second one, the Adam-and-Eve one, God creates first Adam, then Eve from Adam.

The two stories are often retconned together by supposing that the second one is what happened when God created humanity in the first one, but they are more reasonably interpreted as two separate stories.

Here she is, kicking a gun control advocate walking in front of her.

High school bullying.

Here she is, kicking a gun control advocate walking in front of her.

High school bullying.

More like "assault charges waiting to be pressed"

Back
Top Bottom