• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The mother of all dog whistles

I would bet cash money and lay odds that the median IQ of Trump supporters is significantly less than the median IQ of Biden supporters.
I wouldn't place that bet. There are two intelligences in people, normal and tribal/partisan (politics/sports). Really intelligent people are Trump supporters. Really hard workers are Trump supporters. But when it comes to politics, these people just get so ID driven.
Nitpick: This is why I specified median rather than arithmetic mean. :-) (College graduation is a very VERY crude proxy for IQ, but its correlation with voting does support my claim.)

Stand back and stand by.

Of course, like all good dog whistles this has a double meaning which is perfectly innocuous, so discussing it will get us nowhere with the Trump crowd. Not even after the assassination. I never heard a single admission of guiilt from my Republican friends after six people were killed for the crime of standing next to Gabby Giffords while they tried to assassinate her, and the "dog whistle" was much more blatant in that case.

Yes, he could have said, elderly Joe dies of old age a few weeks into office. Whistle with your pursed sneering lips, Donny, whistle.

Speaking of seething, violent thugs just itching to kill liberals. Alex Jones interviewed a militia leader, who is ready to act in case of an illegitimate election, which he defines as any election in which Joe Biden wins. He plans on having people stationed near DC because of the likelyhood of thousands of antifa laying siege to the white house. Oh, and said we are already in a civil war “because you have sitting politicians who are part of the enemy’s ranks,”

Well, he got part of it right--we really do have sitting politicians who are part of the enemy's ranks. Much of the GOP qualifies.

I would bet cash money and lay odds that the median IQ of Trump supporters is significantly less than the median IQ of Biden supporters. It boggles the mind that some with the aptitudes needed to post on message-boards support this contemptible cretin. For that reason, I'm always happy when one of them lets us look inside his head.
I love the way Trump can play lefty loonies like a fiddle.
So you love and admire politicians who threaten their opponents with criminal violence.

Got it. Is this the key to your political platform, or were you just as proud when your man met privately with Vladimir Putin?

On another website I ran into a link to a game where they show a picture of what's in a refrigerator and ask Trump or Biden supporter. I played with it a bit and got 10 out of 10--my primary criteria was how healthy the food looked.

Trump predicts Joe Biden will be assassinated within weeks of taking office.

https://twitter.com/AndrewFeinberg/status/1321170801924706304

Pretty easy to "predict" when you command an army of seething, violent obedience machines itching to shoot and kill a prominent Democrat.

I think he's predicting Kamala will be behind it.

Yeah, we'll just go with that. I'm sure his rabid, hyper suggestible supporters would agree. ;)

Trump predicts Joe Biden will be assassinated within weeks of taking office.

https://twitter.com/AndrewFeinberg/status/1321170801924706304

Pretty easy to "predict" when you command an army of seething, violent obedience machines itching to shoot and kill a prominent Democrat.

I think he's predicting Kamala will be behind it.

Yeah, we'll just go with that. I'm sure his rabid, hyper suggestible supporters would agree. ;)

Exactly how does Trump, who will be out of office, benefit from Biden not finishing Biden's term?
Exactly how does Harris, who will be the Vice President, benefit from Biden not finishing Biden's term?

No, it must be Trump making threats for some inexplicable reason.

Exactly how does Trump, who will be out of office, benefit from Biden not finishing Biden's term?
Exactly how does Harris, who will be the Vice President, benefit from Biden not finishing Biden's term?

No, it must be Trump making threats for some inexplicable reason.

Holy shit. :rofl:

TRUMP... IS... DOG...WHISTLING...HIS...BASE.

They do not fucking CARE about fair elections. No matter who wins, they will be violent, murderous obedience machines, and Trump is suggesting to his bloodthirsty, hyper suggestive base that Joe might "get shot" a few weeks in.

If Trump loses, that is MORE reason for these cult morons to be violent, but they will be violent and murderous either way. Where have you been the last four years? Are you somehow imagining that Trump supporters are just "normal people with different views"? They are not. Jesus Christ.

He is pointing out to some of his racist and.or misogynist base that a black woman may end up as POTUS for almost 4 years if Biden wins.

Of course, the thought of a black woman POTUS might give some of those morons to hesitate.

[
She gets to be POTUS, duh.

They do not fucking CARE about fair elections. No matter who wins, they will be violent, murderous obedience machines, and Trump is suggesting to his bloodthirsty, hyper suggestive base that Joe might "get shot" a few weeks in.

If Trump loses, that is MORE reason for these cult morons to be violent, but they will be violent and murderous either way. Where have you been the last four years? Are you somehow imagining that Trump supporters are just "normal people with different views"? They are not. Jesus Christ.

One of the indicators of fascism is the dehumanizing of political opponents. See them as less than human, a nothing more than "vermin" or "maggots" who need to be "removed from society".

So what do you think should be done with Trump's base after Biden wins?

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...porters_must_be_removed_from_our_society.html

One of the indicators of fascism is the dehumanizing of political opponents. See them as less than human, a nothing more than "vermin" or "maggots" who need to be "removed from society".

So what do you think should be done with Trump's base after Biden wins?

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...porters_must_be_removed_from_our_society.html

Except I don't think they should be "removed from society." I'd like for them to be held accountable for their behavior, not for their skin color or ethnicity or idiotic conspiracy theories that they're controlling society from behind the scenes.

But of course, once again, when right wing authoritarians' obvious faults are pointed out, all they've got is "No, YOU."

They're being called bloodthirsty, murderous, obedient morons because THAT IS HOW THEY ARE BEHAVING.

And I don't know how you would recognize fascism anyway. If you don't recognize it in Trump and the GOP, you'll never recognize it. I don't think and your ilk would be able to tell if you're being manipulated by fascist messaging and your fears and prejudices hijacked. How would you know?

You hear Trump every day sending out the same kinds of dog whistles, making the same promises to harm the people you hate and fear, praising the murderous actions of his ultra-gullible, hate-driven base. But I don't think you have the capacity to recognize any of that.

Except I don't think they should be "removed from society." I'd like for them to be held accountable for their behavior, not for their skin color or ethnicity or idiotic conspiracy theories that they're controlling society from behind the scenes.

But of course, once again, when right wing authoritarians' obvious faults are pointed out, all they've got is "No, YOU."

They're being called bloodthirsty, murderous, obedient morons because THAT IS HOW THEY ARE BEHAVING.

And I don't know how you would recognize fascism. I don't think and your ilk would be able to tell if you're being manipulated by fascist messaging and your fears and prejudices hijacked. How would you know?

You hear Trump every day sending out the same kinds of dog whistles, making the same promises to harm the people you hate and fear, praising the murderous actions of his ultra-gullible, hate-driven base. But I don't think you have the capacity to recognize any of that.

So, since Trump's supporters aren't even human, and anyone who isn't a Biden supporter is a Trump supporter (by some unknown supernatural process) what should be done with all these sub-human vermin?

He is pointing out to some of his racist and.or misogynist base that a black woman may end up as POTUS for almost 4 years if Biden wins.

Of course, the thought of a black woman POTUS might give some of those morons to hesitate.

Keep stretching. You're really reaching on that one.
Projecting obtuseness does not help your responses.

And I don't know how you would recognize fascism. I don't think and your ilk would be able to tell if you're being manipulated by fascist messaging and your fears and prejudices hijacked. How would you know?

So, since Trump's supporters aren't even human, and anyone who isn't a Biden supporter is a Trump supporter (by some unknown supernatural process) what should be done with all these sub-human vermin?

Who said they're subhuman vermin? Talk about stretching. You're now resorting to putting words in others' mouths.

But then I don't think right wing authoritarian followers have the ability to discern between anger and fascist hatred. How could they? Just being a Trump supporter requires a huge blind spot, hijacking of their well seeded bigotry, and a relinquishing of their own conscience in favor of authority figures telling them what to believe and who to hate, so how would they know the difference between anger and being manipulated to frothing violence? They can't.

You have to look at it from Trump's p.o.v.

Trump calls people who died in service to their country "losers". So if Biden is assassinated while in office, that makes him a loser and proves that Trump's a winner.

Harris would become POTUS. It's not like she hasn't expressed an interest in the job.

Back
Top Bottom