• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The Race For 2024

Patriots all know now that the Deep State, CIA, NSA, DoJ, supported by George Soros, Sgt. Ocasio-Cortez, Jews, Muslims and probably the Roman Pope have rigged the SuperBowl and that Kansas City is sure to win. Yet Vegas is paying even-money on Kansas City bets! Free money?

What gives? Are punters concerned that Charles Koch and Vladimir Putin may be mounting a counter-attack? Putting LSD in the Chiefs' drinking water, or what?

South Carolina Primary Results 2024: Live Election Map | Races by County - POLITICO
  • Joe Biden: 96.2%
  • Marianne Williamson: 2.1%
  • Dean Phillips: 1.7%
MW doing better than DP?

Though I concede that DP is not much more than a younger JB.
I'm not unsavvy when it comes to politics... and I have no idea who Dean Phillips is. So almost all of America won't know who he is.

I know he is running a campaign to save the Democrat Party from the far left... but that is about all I know about him. As far as I can guess, Phillips is no more moderate than Biden is.

South Carolina Primary Results 2024: Live Election Map | Races by County - POLITICO
  • Joe Biden: 96.2%
  • Marianne Williamson: 2.1%
  • Dean Phillips: 1.7%
MW doing better than DP?

Though I concede that DP is not much more than a younger JB.
I'm not unsavvy when it comes to politics... and I have no idea who Dean Phillips is. So almost all of America won't know who he is.

I know he is running a campaign to save the Democrat Party from the far left... but that is about all I know about him. As far as I can guess, Phillips is no more moderate than Biden is.
If Kilroy was on the ballot, he probably would have drawn two percent. Maybe three if we consider the Boaty McBoatface effect.

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/02/03/biden-new-hampshire-dnc-00139482

New Hampshire may have mattered for Biden after all​

DNC Chair Jaime Harrison suggested he’s open to finding a way to seat New Hampshire delegates at summer convention.

This potential electioneering that would be different if Biden lost should hand the people who attempt it the same prison sentences as the standard J6 rabble. 6 months to 2 years.

People wonder why the everyman feels totally bent over and raped with no lube....

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/02/03/biden-new-hampshire-dnc-00139482

New Hampshire may have mattered for Biden after all​

DNC Chair Jaime Harrison suggested he’s open to finding a way to seat New Hampshire delegates at summer convention.

This potential electioneering that would be different if Biden lost should hand the people who attempt it the same prison sentences as the standard J6 rabble. 6 months to 2 years.

I haven’t followed this. Can you clarify what laws they are breaking?

Brandon does it again;

President Joe Biden committed another gaffe Sunday when he identified French President Emmanuel Macron as his late predecessor, Francois Mitterrand. Mitterrand, the French president from 1981 to 1995, was “from Germany,” the president uttered.

Mitterand died in 1996!!

It's painful to watch.

This is your guy?

LOL, definitely a name mix up. Funny. You can tell he noticed it, but didn’t want to dive into the correction. I wonder if he said something later about it? Overall, his policies are solid, good for the country and supported by a skilled team.

Does not alarm me on anywhere near the scale of the guy whose team is regularly giving him dementia tests and he’s bragging about how hard they are when he aces them, and who also wants to destroy our country’s government.

So yes, definitely going for Door #1 when this is my choice. That’s my guy.

This is your guy?

Well him or the guy that brags about passing a competency exam... saying only a few percent of his followers could pass it. Oh and he incited a riot that got one of his followers killed.

LOL, definitely a name mix up. Funny. You can tell he noticed it, but didn’t want to dive into the correction. I wonder if he said something later about it? Overall, his policies are solid, good for the country and supported by a skilled team.

Does not alarm me on anywhere near the scale of the guy whose team is regularly giving him dementia tests and he’s bragging about how hard they are when he aces them, and who also wants to destroy our country’s government.

So yes, definitely going for Door #1 when this is my choice. That’s my guy.

I demand a drug test for Trump. He is either on something, or needs something.

Meanwhile, one thing Trump managed to do in 2016, was not take any place for granted, even places he wouldn't do very well in. He was everywhere.

In 2024, Haley just lost a primary to none of the above. 2 to 1. In a primary where Trump wasn't even on the ballot, because Trump can do whatever the heck he wants and got the caucus back up, you probably should finish above "none of the above". To be fair to Halley, losing to none of the above is less depressing than to a man baby, but still, it looks awful.

This is your guy?

Well him or the guy that brags about passing a competency exam... saying only a few percent of his followers could pass it. Oh and he incited a riot that got one of his followers killed.

I don't follow. What has Trump (I assume you are referring to Trump) got to do with the democratic presidential nominee?

I guess it's just what TDS sufferers do. Trump lives in your head rent free.

This is your guy?
I don't follow.

Biden is going to be the nominee. And despite Biden being older than 92% of the elements on the Periodic Table, he still beat Trump in 2020. The only reason why he wouldn't if he didn't run for re-election. Doing a 1980s on him wouldn't be wise, especially when the GOP are going to nominate a guy that needs to take competency tests and says his followers couldn't pass one because it is so hard.

Yes, Biden gaffes. But it could have been worse and he referenced Charlemagne, he is so old.

#fafo

Eight Republican lawmakers in the Oregon Senate will be blocked from running for reelection, after refusing to attend Senate floor sessions for six weeks last year, the Oregon Supreme Court ruled Thursday.

In a unanimous opinion that could have reverberations for the upcoming legislative session, the court sided with Secretary of State LaVonne Griffin-Valade’s interpretation of Measure 113, the 2022 ballot measure that voters approved with an eye toward ending legislative walkouts.

Mitterand died in 1996!!
It's painful to watch.

It is indeed. It's not just the gaffe but also the way he was talking and swaying at the lectern. He does not look good. He may last until November, but I do not think he will last through January 2029. He should have announced that he was not running this time last year so we could have a primary. Now we are stuck with Kamala by default.

The Mitterand gaffe is on par with the Haley-Pelosi mixup Trump had earlier.

Neither of these two should be running for president.

Yes, Biden gaffes. But it could have been worse and he referenced Charlemagne, he is so old.
These aren't gaffes. These are signs of dementia.
Dementia means walking into a kitchen and having no idea how to operate a microwave oven. Dementia means losing where/when you are.

Biden used the wrong name. He has a speech problem. We know this. This isn't anything new. Is he having Wilson, Reagan like issues in the Oval Office? We don't know. But saying the wrong name isn't a sign of dementia. Thinking he is actually talking to Mitterand would be.
He can't possibly run.
He ran and won last time despite his age.

The Mitterand gaffe is on par with the Haley-Pelosi mixup Trump had earlier.
The funny thing is that Trump gaffe'd on a lie. You can't make that shit up.

Trump's mental status as a sociopathic narcissist worries me more than whether he can tell if an animal is an elephant.
Neither of these two should be running for president.
True, but for varying reasons. Trump committed crimes against the Constitution, knowingly withheld and tried to remain withholding secret documents, and fucked up so badly on foreign policy he should be trusted in office. Biden... I'm not saying he is old, only that he proves there is life after death.

Brandon does it again;

President Joe Biden committed another gaffe Sunday when he identified French President Emmanuel Macron as his late predecessor, Francois Mitterrand. Mitterrand, the French president from 1981 to 1995, was “from Germany,” the president uttered.

Mitterand died in 1996!!

It's painful to watch.

This is your guy?

Covfefe.

This is your guy?
Well him or the guy that brags about passing a competency exam... saying only a few percent of his followers could pass it, EVEN THOUGH COCO THE GORILLA ACED IT. Oh and he incited a riot that got one of his followers killed.

FIFY
The orange moron was probably right about his followers’ inability - one thing he pays attention to. :hysterical:

Back
Top Bottom