• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The Race For 2024

Trump just came out with a new line of virtual trading cards, showing a slimmed-down Trump, looking a bit like Max Headroom, dancing, wearing boxing gloves, etc, etc. $99 each. If you buy a certain number, you get a sliver of the suit he wore to the Biden debacle debate.
Echoing everyone above -- so we have fellow citizens who would not only vote for this rodent, but revere him enough to send him $99 for a virtual card. (I'll admit here, I don't even know what that gets you -- a download of an image on your phone?) Everything connected with this mentally unwell man is a sick nightmare.

In case anyone is still thinking about voting for RFK, here's something you should bear in mind:

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Mastermind Behind Viral Central Park Bear ... Supposed to Amuse!!

Robert F. Kennedy Jr.'s copping to a viral mystery that once had New Yorkers baffled ... admitting he dumped a dead bear carcass into Central Park and tossed a bike on top of it as a joke.

The independent candidate for president posted a video to his official X account Sunday describing the incident seemingly to get ahead of a story soon to be published by The New Yorker.
In the bizarre video, RFK Jr. is sitting in a dining room explaining he once went to Goshen, New York on a falconing trip and while driving there he claims a woman in front of him hit and killed a bear cub.

Kennedy, not one to waste good bear meat, says he grabbed the cub and tossed it in his car -- an action he says is allowed under New York state law.

Here is another whale of a story about RFK:

Environmental group calls for investigation into dead whale incident involving RFK Jr.

CNN —
An environmental group is calling for Robert F. Kennedy Jr. to be investigated over a recently resurfaced incident described by his daughter in which he beheaded a whale carcass that had washed ashore near his home, the latest in a series of revealing anecdotes highlighting his bizarre personal life.

The latest story, shared by Kennedy’s daughter Kathleen “Kick” Kennedy in a 2012 interview with Town & Country Magazine, details how Kennedy once used a chainsaw to cut off the head of a dead whale carcass that had washed up on the shores of their family’s home in Hyannis Port, Massachusetts. He then drove the whale’s head back to their home in New York on the roof of the family’s minivan.

“Every time we accelerated on the highway, whale juice would pour into the windows of the car, and it was the rankest thing on the planet,” Kick Kennedy told the magazine. “We all had plastic bags over our heads with mouth holes cut out, and people on the highway were giving us the finger, but that was just normal day-to-day stuff for us.”

This guy is just the gift that keeps on giving.

In case anyone is still thinking about voting for RFK, here's something you should bear in mind:

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Mastermind Behind Viral Central Park Bear ... Supposed to Amuse!!

Robert F. Kennedy Jr.'s copping to a viral mystery that once had New Yorkers baffled ... admitting he dumped a dead bear carcass into Central Park and tossed a bike on top of it as a joke.

The independent candidate for president posted a video to his official X account Sunday describing the incident seemingly to get ahead of a story soon to be published by The New Yorker.
In the bizarre video, RFK Jr. is sitting in a dining room explaining he once went to Goshen, New York on a falconing trip and while driving there he claims a woman in front of him hit and killed a bear cub.

Kennedy, not one to waste good bear meat, says he grabbed the cub and tossed it in his car -- an action he says is allowed under New York state law.

Here is another whale of a story about RFK:

Environmental group calls for investigation into dead whale incident involving RFK Jr.

CNN —
An environmental group is calling for Robert F. Kennedy Jr. to be investigated over a recently resurfaced incident described by his daughter in which he beheaded a whale carcass that had washed ashore near his home, the latest in a series of revealing anecdotes highlighting his bizarre personal life.

The latest story, shared by Kennedy’s daughter Kathleen “Kick” Kennedy in a 2012 interview with Town & Country Magazine, details how Kennedy once used a chainsaw to cut off the head of a dead whale carcass that had washed up on the shores of their family’s home in Hyannis Port, Massachusetts. He then drove the whale’s head back to their home in New York on the roof of the family’s minivan.

“Every time we accelerated on the highway, whale juice would pour into the windows of the car, and it was the rankest thing on the planet,” Kick Kennedy told the magazine. “We all had plastic bags over our heads with mouth holes cut out, and people on the highway were giving us the finger, but that was just normal day-to-day stuff for us.”

This guy is just the gift that keeps on giving.
futurama-whale-biologist.gif

At this point, just go ahead and vote for Trump and get it over with.

I'm going to vote for Trump twice.

Once in person and once by mail. :hysterical:
I reported this post because it used a ROFL emoji after saying something that wasn't remotely ROFL.

ROFL'ing over voting twice just isn't reasonable, especially as the set up is nonsensical because Trump is the one alleging all the voter fraud.

Saying something like you'll be voting for Trump like you've done twice before... in 2020, works better, but still the constraints kind of hold it back. Maybe I'll keep voting to support Trump... in every county of the state.

Trump just came out with a new line of virtual trading cards, showing a slimmed-down Trump, looking a bit like Max Headroom, dancing, wearing boxing gloves, etc, etc. $99 each. If you buy a certain number, you get a sliver of the suit he wore to the Biden debacle debate.
Echoing everyone above -- so we have fellow citizens who would not only vote for this rodent, but revere him enough to send him $99 for a virtual card. (I'll admit here, I don't even know what that gets you -- a download of an image on your phone?) Everything connected with this mentally unwell man is a sick nightmare.

IIRC from the commercial I saw, buying 15 of the $99 jpegs will get you a physical card which may come with a piece of cloth from the suit (shades of Robert Tilton and his prayer cloths) and might be signed by Fragilego Mussolini himself. If you buy 75 of them (drop over 7 grand on images) then you'll be invited to a dinner at one of his Florida properties. Mar A Largo? No, and the way it was worded seemed to indicate that it wasn't actually a dinner WITH Trump. I'm guessing that airfare, hotel, and transportation are NOT included.

As to why someone would buy this stuff? The True Believers probably think the money goes straight to the "Save America" PAC and will help pay for ads and other campaigning stuff, but recent reporting suggests that all the money that comes in is being funneled through a couple murky LLCs registered in Delaware, and it seems that the amount of money that goes to the campaign is considerably less than what comes in. So if you fork out 7500 bucks, you may get to be in the same room with Trump for a moment (or not) and your money is more than likely either paying legal bills (tens of millions in legal bills) or lining the pockets of Trump's inner circle. Alina needs a new pair of shoes!

Speaking of RFK, Jr., is it true that at the end he was just auctioning himself off to the highest bidder? If one candidate offered him Sec'y of Interior and the other Sec'y of Agriculture, he'd have gone for Interior whether that offer came from the Reds or the Blues? I'm not sure the Thesaurus even has an adjective to describe this kind of politics.

In the event, Harris offered him nothing so he went with Trump who apparently will appoint RFK, Jr. Special Investigator to reopen the Warren Report on the death of his Uncle John.

Well at least in that mindset, there would at least be a factory... unlike Foxconn in Wisconsin, which took tax breaks... and nothing.

Also, is Vance saying he doesn't want Americans working in factories? If it is a Chinese company why would that matter? Are we afraid they'll steal IP even more than in China?

I’ve seen hunters do this around a deer carcass. Never saw it at a cemetery. Never imagined seeing it at Arlington.

But I guarantee I’ll be snapping one at Fuckhead’s grave.

IMG_5403.jpeg

I’ve seen hunters do this around a deer carcass. Never saw it at a cemetery. Never imagined seeing it at Arlington.

View attachment 47512
Trump campaign staff had altercation with official at Arlington National Cemetery

Two members of Donald Trump's campaign staff had a verbal and physical altercation Monday with an official at Arlington National Cemetery, where the former president participated in a wreath-laying ceremony, NPR has learned.

A source with knowledge of the incident said the cemetery official tried to prevent Trump staffers from filming and photographing in a section where recent U.S. casualties are buried. The source said Arlington officials had made clear that only cemetery staff members would be authorized to take photographs or film in the area, known as Section 60.

When the cemetery official tried to prevent Trump campaign staff from entering Section 60, campaign staff verbally abused and pushed the official aside, according to the source.
In a statement to NPR, Steven Cheung, the Trump campaign's spokesman, strongly rejected the notion of a physical altercation, adding: "We are prepared to release footage if such defamatory claims are made.

"The fact is that a private photographer was permitted on the premises and for whatever reason an unnamed individual, clearly suffering from a mental health episode, decided to physically block members of President Trump's team during a very solemn ceremony," Cheung said in the statement.

The Trump campaign declined to make that footage immediately available.

In a statement to NPR, Arlington National Cemetery said it "can confirm there was an incident, and a report was filed."

"Federal law prohibits political campaign or election-related activities within Army National Military Cemeteries, to include photographers, content creators or any other persons attending for purposes, or in direct support of a partisan political candidate's campaign," according to the statement. "Arlington National Cemetery reinforced and widely shared this law and its prohibitions with all participants."

Trump's cemetery photo op is just another example of the nation's most famous scofflaw showing that rules and laws don't apply to him. This crime is so minor compared to what is already on his rapsheet that nobody really cares

View attachment 47512
Trump campaign staff had altercation with official at Arlington National Cemetery

Two members of Donald Trump's campaign staff had a verbal and physical altercation Monday with an official at Arlington National Cemetery, where the former president participated in a wreath-laying ceremony, NPR has learned.

A source with knowledge of the incident said the cemetery official tried to prevent Trump staffers from filming and photographing in a section where recent U.S. casualties are buried. The source said Arlington officials had made clear that only cemetery staff members would be authorized to take photographs or film in the area, known as Section 60.

When the cemetery official tried to prevent Trump campaign staff from entering Section 60, campaign staff verbally abused and pushed the official aside, according to the source.
In a statement to NPR, Steven Cheung, the Trump campaign's spokesman, strongly rejected the notion of a physical altercation, adding: "We are prepared to release footage if such defamatory claims are made.

"The fact is that a private photographer was permitted on the premises and for whatever reason an unnamed individual, clearly suffering from a mental health episode, decided to physically block members of President Trump's team during a very solemn ceremony," Cheung said in the statement.

The Trump campaign declined to make that footage immediately available.

In a statement to NPR, Arlington National Cemetery said it "can confirm there was an incident, and a report was filed."

"Federal law prohibits political campaign or election-related activities within Army National Military Cemeteries, to include photographers, content creators or any other persons attending for purposes, or in direct support of a partisan political candidate's campaign," according to the statement. "Arlington National Cemetery reinforced and widely shared this law and its prohibitions with all participants."
So why weren’t the appropriate police called?

Trump's cemetery photo op is just another example of the nation's most famous scofflaw showing that rules and laws don't apply to him. This crime is so minor compared to what is already on his rapsheet that nobody really cares
It reminds me of the photo op he did with the baby that had been orphaned in the El Paso mass shooting. Same shit-eating grin. Same thumbs-up. All it was for him was a photo op to boost his campaign.

JD Vance, the Republican vice-presidential candidate and US senator from Ohio, attacked teachers who do not have children in newly resurfaced remarks from 2021.

In the resurfaced clip, Vance, who was speaking at a forum held by the Center for Christian Virtue, attacks “leaders on the left” and Randi Weingarten, the president of the American Federation of Teachers, for not having children.

“So many of the leaders of the left, and I hate to be so personal about this, but they’re people without kids trying to brainwash the minds of our children, that really disorients me and disturbs me,” Vance can be heard saying in the clip.

“Randi Weingarten, who’s the head of the most powerful teachers’ union in the country, she doesn’t have a single child. If she wants to brainwash and destroy the minds of children, she should have some of her own and leave ours the hell alone.”

In a post on X, Weingarten responded to Vance’s resurfaced comments, calling them “gross”, and adding that the remarks are “sad and insulting to millions of modern families, and school teachers including Catholic nuns, none of whom should be targeted for their family decisions”.
Okay. This is more than weird. Vance's obsession with childless women is just fucking creepy.

Albion’s Seed, Genotyped — LessWrong
Kennedy cited free speech, the war in Ukraine and “a war on our children” as among the reasons he would try to remove his name from the ballot in battleground states.

However, he made clear that he wasn’t formally ending his bid and said his supporters could continue to back him in the majority of states where they are unlikely to sway the outcome. Kennedy took steps to withdraw his candidacy in at least two states late this week, Arizona and Pennsylvania, but election officials in the battlegrounds of Michigan, Nevada and Wisconsin said it would be too late for him to take his name off the ballot even if he wants to do so.
RFK Jr. cannot get off the ballot in Wisconsin, Michigan - "Election officials in Michigan and Wisconsin, two crucial battleground states, have denied Kennedy's request to remove himself from their presidential ballots, citing state laws."

He's trying to keep himself from being a spoiler.

Cheryl Hines discomforted by RFK Jr. Donald Trump endorsement
Former independent presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. said his wife’s reaction to his recent endorsement of former President Trump in the White House race was the “opposite of encouraging.”

Back
Top Bottom