• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The Race For 2024

Never. White men are promoted at will without regard to qualifications. I have seen it IRL too many times to count.
We also do not have to pay for our papers at the newsstand or have any collateral for loans, and bus trips are always a party when it's just white folks around. I saw that on that documentary with Eddie Murphy.
One of my favorite SNL skits of all time!

I don't know who that is and the only Boss I recognize is Springsteen.
Boss Hogg from Dukes of Hazzard I think. So it falis for a number of reasons. Most notably, Springsteen is the only person who is known as The Boss
Ah, never watched it. I thought it looked stupid.

I notice out of all the old reruns on TV, TDOH isn't one of them.

A businessman in Springfield, Ohio has received death threats and been labeled a traitor after defending his Haitian employees, The New York Times reported.

Jamie McGregor, a fifth-generation Springfield resident and the owner of McGregor Metal, first hired Haitian workers after a large population of Haitian immigrants settled in the Ohio town in 2020. They now make up 10% of McGregor’s team of over 300 employees.

Chaos and violence descended on Springfield after a false rumor that Haitian immigrants in the town were eating local pets was spread nationally by Republican nominee Donald Trump and his running mate, Sen. JD Vance, R-Ohio. Amid that campaign, McGregor felt the need to speak up and defend the Haitian employees who are crucial to his business’ success.

“They come to work every day. They don’t cause drama. They’re on time,” he told The New York Times earlier this month. He also defended his employees on PBS NewsHour, noting that his Haitian employees are also his most reliable.

Since then, McGregor has faced a number of death threats, including posters around town with his face printed alongside the word, "traitor," forcing him to increase security at his business.

“Why are you importing Third World savages who eat animals and giving them jobs over United States citizens?” a voicemail left for McGregor said.

McGregor, who is a lifelong Republican and two-time Trump voter, has since purchased a gun, something he had previously vowed never to do.

But that step was advised by the FBI, whose agents visited McGregor’s family home on Sept. 12 and told him to take the threats seriously, saying they had found several to be "credible." They told him to keep his blinds shut, vary his driving routes, lock his business doors and wear gloves when opening his mail.
Ah, those Trumpers are such nice people.
The real question is whether Mr McGregor makes his vote for POTUS a three-peat.

A businessman in Springfield, Ohio has received death threats and been labeled a traitor after defending his Haitian employees, The New York Times reported.

Jamie McGregor, a fifth-generation Springfield resident and the owner of McGregor Metal, first hired Haitian workers after a large population of Haitian immigrants settled in the Ohio town in 2020. They now make up 10% of McGregor’s team of over 300 employees.

Chaos and violence descended on Springfield after a false rumor that Haitian immigrants in the town were eating local pets was spread nationally by Republican nominee Donald Trump and his running mate, Sen. JD Vance, R-Ohio. Amid that campaign, McGregor felt the need to speak up and defend the Haitian employees who are crucial to his business’ success.

“They come to work every day. They don’t cause drama. They’re on time,” he told The New York Times earlier this month. He also defended his employees on PBS NewsHour, noting that his Haitian employees are also his most reliable.

Since then, McGregor has faced a number of death threats, including posters around town with his face printed alongside the word, "traitor," forcing him to increase security at his business.

“Why are you importing Third World savages who eat animals and giving them jobs over United States citizens?” a voicemail left for McGregor said.

McGregor, who is a lifelong Republican and two-time Trump voter, has since purchased a gun, something he had previously vowed never to do.

But that step was advised by the FBI, whose agents visited McGregor’s family home on Sept. 12 and told him to take the threats seriously, saying they had found several to be "credible." They told him to keep his blinds shut, vary his driving routes, lock his business doors and wear gloves when opening his mail.
The real question is whether Mr McGregor makes his vote for POTUS a three-peat.
That is a very good question. I suspect he still likes Trump but, like Jesus, the followers can be troublesome.

I don't know who that is and the only Boss I recognize is Springsteen.
Boss Hogg from Dukes of Hazzard I think. So it falis for a number of reasons. Most notably, Springsteen is the only person who is known as The Boss
Ah, never watched it. I thought it looked stupid.

I notice out of all the old reruns on TV, TDOH isn't one of them.
I doubt it's controversial to say the show hasn't aged well. The Cosby Show is difficult to find also nowadays.

Wow, he looks terrible. The OP is right. Where the hell is the media on this?

Slumped over? Looks to me like he’s bending to read something. He’s speaking more clearly than usual, so the speculation that he’s drunk is absurd. Was he speaking to an arena of people, or a smaller venue, where a lower voice might be more appropriate.

There’s plenty of disturbing video of his obvious health issues. There’s no need to grossly exaggerate this clip. That’s a Republican tactic.

There were ballots in the box when he decided on his own to move the box.

According to the clerk who controls the boxes, it had not yet been secured to the ground (obviously) and had not been opened to allow voters to deposit ballots. Do you have a source? I can’t listen to the video right now.

Slumped over? Looks to me like he’s bending to read something. He’s speaking more clearly than usual, so the speculation that he’s drunk is absurd. Was he speaking to an arena of people, or a smaller venue, where a lower voice might be more appropriate.

There’s plenty of disturbing video of his obvious health issues. There’s no need to grossly exaggerate this clip. That’s a Republican tactic.

MeidasTouch is also guilty of this exaggeration. Trump has a "complete meltdown" or *insert hyperbole*, then they go to clip... and yes, he likely said something that no other politician would be allowed to get away with saying, but it isn't nearly what it is being sold as. Selling ad views, not news.

A businessman in Springfield, Ohio has received death threats and been labeled a traitor after defending his Haitian employees,

This is why I own guns. Although I live in SoCal, I live in a red, very conservative town that has Trumpites setting up stands to sell Trump merch. Trump is promising an American Krystallnact and voting rolls are public information. His cult members will take violent action win or lose.

About a month ago I was getting my hair cut and the asshole in the next chair over was going on and on and on about evil democrats, post birth abortion, and how he had read the Constitution. The latter is especially sickening since that stupid shit for brains and everyone like him knows dick-all about how America's founding document.

Then, about two weeks later I was sitting in the emergency vet at 11:00 at night because one of our cat's was really sick, and there's some asshole a few seats over talking to a couple of other idiots about Trump and immigrants.

I said nothing in either case because I didn't want to make a public spectacle, but goddammit, on the other hand I wish I would have.

These turds just can't help themselves. They can't shut the fuck up because they have zero awareness of what ignorant assholes they are. They are bold though and they can't wait to take revenge for their imaginary grievances.

This is why I own guns. Although I live in SoCal, I live in a red, very conservative town that has Trumpites setting up stands to sell Trump merch. Trump is promising an American Krystallnact and voting rolls are public information. His cult members will take violent action win or lose.

At least here in the urban landscape of Phoenix, the amount of Trump yard signs/sticker festooned trucks is vanishingly small. Yeah, there's the occasional person in the grocery store in a Trump shirt, but it's pretty low-key and the MAGA crowd (at least the civilians, not the crazy politicians) knows that if they pick a fight with a liberal, that person is equally as likely to be armed AND know how to use it. I've known gun owners both left and right in my time here, and with one notable exception they've all been level-headed and responsible. So if some MAGA turd does decide to have a personal "civil war" it might not turn out so well for them.

I've known gun owners both left and right in my time here, and with one notable exception they've all been level-headed and responsible. So if some MAGA turd does decide to have a personal "civil war" it might not turn out so well for them.

Yeah, the MAGAs are so very unaware of lefty gun owners. In part because fewer lefties own guns for the purpose of ego, and therefore many fewer are broadcasting their ownership in an attempted mating display. And also in part because MAGAs inaccurately stereotype lefties as anti-gun, so they have a blind-spot bias whenever they are told.

And in the event of political apocalypse, the 200 guns owned by a single MAGA will not provide any advantage over the 1-4 owned by a single lefty. Everyone still only has 1 trigger finger.

But “MAGAs bad at observation and math” is not new to anyone here.

Sure he may look bad but doesn’t this at least dispel the myth that he can’t read?

Maybe. Who knows what he is reading. Is it phonetically spelled out for him?

Cannot read is not much different than does not read.

Sure he may look bad but doesn’t this at least dispel the myth that he can’t read?

Maybe. Who knows what he is reading. Is it phonetically spelled out for him?

Cannot read is not much different than does not read.

He looks like a person who needs glasses but refuses to get them.

I thought the same.

Back
Top Bottom